**NHL 15 Thread** Part VIII

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Then I need to go back and switch it then because there is just no way in hell I'm gonna be able to do 82 games (depending on if I stay healthy) plus playoffs. Like I said, I AM NOT going through the minors BS. I've been busting ass for 17 games and still on the 2nd line, I'm not sure what this game thinks I need to do to earn my spot back.

What do I do to get rid of the sim effect?

Turn off "simming penalty" or whatever it's called in the rules.

linusandvarlamov

GO AVS GO !
Apr 2, 2014
Paris, France
I just bought a 20 euro digital copy of NHL 15 on the ps4 store and every time I launch the game it says there was a login error and EA's server's are going through a maintenance checkup. I click okay and when I get to the main menu of the game all I'm able to access is "Play now" and I can't even play with any of the 30 teams. The only teams I can play with are LA and NY just like the demo.

When I hover over any of the other game modes, the modes don't seem to have been downloaded or installed. I don't even have the practice mode for crying out loud :cry: (I had that in the demo). It says that the game hasn't fully installed (around 18% of it) the whole content. I was wondering if this was because of EA's servers that aren't working or does it have nothing to do with this ?

Are you guys able to play the game online at the moment. I'll try reloading the entire game from the playstation store at 11h15 this morning (Paris time). That's when they told me to come back. Hopefully I can get the full game at some point.

I'll be getting NHL 16 on disc.

EDIT : Problem solved

Last edited:

Stand Witness

JT
Sponsor
Oct 25, 2014
London, ON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prkmpexFdyQ

This is a video I put up on youtube that shows a glitch where the puck crosses the line but they never call it a goal. Happens to me all the time.

Its been in the game for years and you can even do it at the other end of the ice. My guess is they don't want to make it a goal because it happens quite often by accident and would ruin a lot of games.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
Help me. I am stuck in a rut after winning like 9-10 in a row and then sitting at like a .750 winning percentage Ive lost like 8 games in a row and its driving me nuts.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
I know it's kinda late but in live the life, does playing for certain junior teams and being a top 5 pick as opposed to third round pick speed up your growth?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad