**NHL 15 Thread** Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Does anyone know if EA plans to make the Soundtrack playable in the menus at any point in this game?

I've listened through the soundtrack, and I actually really like it this year but it sucks being unable to hear it in the game.

Nope.

If that was an option it would have already been in there, I doubt they could get the licensing to play the songs in full that often.

kammy

Jun 29, 2007
If anyone got NHL15 and isnt going to use their GameCenter promo code, send me an email, I'd love to be able to get the discount.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
So I have played a few online matches while I wait for them to update the rosters so I can start BeAGM. I have noticed after a few normal matches I get paired up with a person who I just can't in any way knock the puck loose off their stick. Then on the reverse side even the smallest contact with my players and puck goes sliding away. It is almost like the Puck Control slider for that particular match is skewed extremely in their favor. For instance I just finished a match where the guy I was playing against skated in 1 on 3 and got sandwiched in the boards and hit multiple times but never lost control and just skated out into the slot for a good opportunity. We were talking on the mic and even he said he had no idea how his player held on to that puck.

So again I am curious, am I just crazy or is this something that just happens in random online play. While talking to the guy I learned that I was a couple of levels higher than him, does that play a factor?

NJD21

Jul 2, 2011
So I have played a few online matches while I wait for them to update the rosters so I can start BeAGM. I have noticed after a few normal matches I get paired up with a person who I just can't in any way knock the puck loose off their stick. Then on the reverse side even the smallest contact with my players and puck goes sliding away. It is almost like the Puck Control slider for that particular match is skewed extremely in their favor. For instance I just finished a match where the guy I was playing against skated in 1 on 3 and got sandwiched in the boards and hit multiple times but never lost control and just skated out into the slot for a good opportunity. We were talking on the mic and even he said he had no idea how his player held on to that puck.

So again I am curious, am I just crazy or is this something that just happens in random online play. While talking to the guy I learned that I was a couple of levels higher than him, does that play a factor?
There is definitely sliders that benefit an opponent online. Also, I think each player online plays at a different framerate, which is a huge advantage/disadvantage on puck handling.

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
Anyone else having an issue with their gameplay where the in-play strategy menu comes up and wont turn off?

You usually have to press down on the d-pad on ps4 but mine just comes up automatically. It covers part of my screen and I cant pole check, stick lift, protect puck, etc. while its up. It bothers the hell outta me.

Im thinking its just my controller. Anyone else having issues?

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
I feel like there's something seriously wrong with my online team play. I'm thinking there should be a slider somewhere. I've played my PRO for a while now and I'm still as slow as when I first started playing online team play. Feet still feel like they're in concrete, and all the other players seem to take twice as many strides as I do to go the same distance. Please somebody help me. Does upgrading your pro in "live the life" do nothing for OTP? If not, how the heck do you make your player faster on OTP?

Cheers!

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Can they hurry up and add the BAGM Draft already. Pretty much unplayable until they do.

Sick of getting auto'd three goalies every draft.

Although, it seems you can find elite players late in the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad