**NHL 15 Thread** Part V (Demo out for XBone/PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
This is purely sickening...

10621755_10153155138094418_617530392_o.jpg

:amazed:

What stream are you watching?

Willis88

Oct 5, 2011
Philadelphia
Has anyone attempted online versus and checked for the addition of one guest? Or are most people just stating no from the old reports? Some kid on EA forums is confirming that you can have 1 guest..

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Did they seriously get rid like half the features of the couple game modes they didn't remove entirely? Man, **** that. Pre-order cancelled. First time I've skipped a new NHL game since 2009.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
And *******s like that are the ones that won't inspire change. Game is barely out and someone spends money on cards...

sark76

Oct 9, 2011
Pripyat Marshes
You know sometime you just get burned with a bad game and thats disappointing and you live with it...but this is so much different...I can't even call this a bad game because it really isn't even a game as we've come to know them. It's shocking how incomplete this mess is. This game should never had come out like this...I'm embarrassed for them.

Whoever posted that this was just a "Game Engine" got it right on. Thats what this is...it's a good start to another NHL game...but it's like only 20% of what the real game should be.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
I don't get how you do a total presentation overhaul, 9000 crowd models.....and don't even have ****ing hats for a hat trick on home ice...

It's absolutely absurd how piss poor the detail/depth of this game and it pisses me off cause its the best presentation and gameplay we've seen in ****ing years.

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
I don't get how you do a total presentation overhaul, 9000 crowd models.....and don't even have ****ing hats for a hat trick on home ice...

It's absolutely absurd how piss poor the detail/depth of this game and it pisses me off cause its the best presentation and gameplay we've seen in ****ing years.

I could see the excuse from Sean Ramalamadingdong: "The hats would cause the framerate to drop, so we had to leave it out of the presentation."

Speaking of presentation, I can't wait to see the same, tired, old cutscene for the Stanley Cup presentation.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
I just don't get it.

I get EASHL and GMC not being in, sure, new physics, not sure how they work, new presentation... Makes sense somewhat. But to get rid of drafting, being drafted, shootout... What??? You had two years! Those should be untouchables, OTP shouldn't have to be DLC, I really just don't get it. Only makes a little sense since it's EA.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
I could see the excuse from Sean Ramalamadingdong: "The hats would cause the framerate to drop, so we had to leave it out of the presentation."

Speaking of presentation, I can't wait to see the same, tired, old cutscene for the Stanley Cup presentation.

Are you sure you're comfortable assuming that the Stanley Cup presentation is in the game?

blueliner18

Oct 18, 2013
NE Ice rinks
Yeah... arenas, graphics, and gameplay. Period. No GOOD online modes, so you would think they would at least "sure up" the offline stuff... come to find out over half of that is missing too!!!! All these HUT nut jobs are actually ruining it for those of us that want a full freakin game!!!! Spending $300+ on card packs during an early trial... are they on effin drugs?!?!?!? Yeah EA making money hand over fist because your dumba$$ is spending ridiculous amounts on DIGITAL HOCKEY CARDS, is really incentive for them to make changes to the utter crap that they are releasing on 9/9... WAY TO SHOW THEM...idiots!!:dunce:

Gigantor The Goalie

Speak for the Goalies
Feb 4, 2012
New London
I am just so depressed with this game. The no EASHL and no GMC is somewhat understandable. But taking out nearly every feature in the game is just astonishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad