**NHL 15 Thread** Part V (Demo out for XBone/PS4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
no sim to next shift tho

like, they made a massive deal about realistic playing time a few years back, now you don't get that.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
That's so lame... How long would it take to program user selection in? Ab hour?

So they actually put in just simming through the draft.

To get user selections in, they would have had to create an entire draft interface and presentation.

It's a good bit more than you're suggesting, but it definitely should have been done. I would never have imagined that it was a prohibitive amount of work.

glxss

Mar 4, 2013
Is the missing features in Be A GM only missing on the Xbox One version?

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
In before EA comes out saying "We were scrambling so hard to get EASHL in the game we couldnt get the rest of this stuff in. [No apology whatsoever]."

sark76

Oct 9, 2011
Pripyat Marshes
For EA Access, it is 6 hours for the game or 6 hours per account on the system? My brother's going to want to play as well so better we figure it out now while it's downloading.

don't worry...you can both play all 3 hours of content in this game with one single account. Seriously it's that bare bones.

Jaysfanatic*

We got more in NFL 2K5 for 19.99.

By NHL 18 all the features will have been restored and by NHL 20 for the new generation consoles, it'll all be out again.

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
Pretty funny I was hesitant to buy Madden because it came out 2 weeks before NHL and I figured I would be putting my time towards NHL as soon as it came out.

Bought Madden and now for the first time since 04 I'm considering not buying NHL. Even this years main game mode in HUT is miles behind Madden's version. When you remove the majority of the game at least put some effort into what is left in, HUT actually looks worse (from what I can tell from streams) due to clunky menus and no love for offline players.

I couldn't care less about the updated presentation that they supposedly put their time into. I skipped the demo introduction after the first viewing and fans don't matter at all when actually playing a game. Pretty torn here since I haven't played a hockey game since January and was really looking forward to it. It was honestly one of the reasons I bought a ps4, although I don't regret it because I've really enjoyed the other games I have and Destiny looks like fun too.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
This is purely sickening...

10621755_10153155138094418_617530392_o.jpg

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
So they actually put in just simming through the draft.

To get user selections in, they would have had to create an entire draft interface and presentation.

It's a good bit more than you're suggesting, but it definitely should have been done. I would never have imagined that it was a prohibitive amount of work.

Considering the template for doing it has been done since I can remember.. I would think that most of the leg work would already have been completed.

ThatNavyGuy

Mar 6, 2012
Pretty funny I was hesitant to buy Madden because it came out 2 weeks before NHL and I figured I would be putting my time towards NHL as soon as it came out.

Bought Madden and now for the first time since 04 I'm considering not buying NHL. Even this years main game mode in HUT is miles behind Madden's version. When you remove the majority of the game at least put some effort into what is left in, HUT actually looks worse (from what I can tell from streams) due to clunky menus and no love for offline players.

I couldn't care less about the updated presentation that they supposedly put their time into. I skipped the demo introduction after the first viewing and fans don't matter at all when actually playing a game. Pretty torn here since I haven't played a hockey game since January and was really looking forward to it. It was honestly one of the reasons I bought a ps4, although I don't regret it because I've really enjoyed the other games I have and Destiny looks like fun too.

Right there with you. I already had the Ultimate version paid off(Traded in my PS3+ paid off Destiny and 15) but now I'm really split on cancelling the pre-order. Someone from EA's team needs to freaking make a comment or something....BAGM being that bare, BAP not being able to sim to next shift and all the other barebone crap is really not worth the $70.

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Does the 360/PS3 version have the new arenas and stuff ?

I love the new arenas, the crowd and stuff is whatever...

Can care less about Ray Ferraro too...

It's sad if I decide to give them a dime it will most likely be for the 360 version..That pisses me the hell off...

I'll see with Season Ticket how 360 version looks/plays...Most likely cancelling my Xbox One pre-order....just isn't there...game is a giant turd...menus lag and suck..game modes have damn near nothing..Not sure the awesome presentation and better game-play are actually worth it..

I was really looking forward to HUT with no EASHL..and some offline stuff but its empty...

I HATE the new HUT lay-out and menus...they're slow and annoying..

No offline modes is pure lazy..Can't use my crappy team to get some pucks like I used to..

Return bonus is ****ing lame...No best line feature...New cards look lame...I got 1 ****ing pack, with total crap in it...Granted I didn't expect 30 but I figured I'd get maybe 5...

You got people who have like posted above all 85+'s already with 100k pucks....It's ridiculous..Game is a joke and people are dropping 250-500$ on packs...Way to show em whose boss.

Game is just a total let down and I was excited for it.....damn shame...The arenas, graphics, gameplay are actually really solid but the rest is unacceptable...

And no hats or anything for a hat trick even on home ice..YOU DO ALL THIS PRESENTATION CRAP AND NO HATS?! WOWW

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad