** NHL 15 Thread ** Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
I really want to know if there are eashl pre order stuff and if they affect gameplay. A guy in nhl 14 told me he got a bonus that filled his skating bubbles completely and I want to know if this is true

EmeraldBear

Sep 8, 2013
Seattle WA
The $24 of bonus material is from Gamestop's pre-order. I think what he is referring to is the special edition of the game that has even more bonus material (if I'm reading you guys correctly).

Yeah that's what I was referring to, I guess it's probably just the same thing as the pre-order bonus but longer.

Thanks for the replies guys, gave me some stuff to look forward too, new commentators will be nice. Truth be told, I'd buy the new NHL game every year even if it was the biggest piece of **** EA has ever produced :laugh:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I don't understand why there's always people wanting a be-a-ref mode. That's a terrible idea IMO.

Think of all the excitement of skating around and pressing "x" to blow your whistle and "y" to break up a fight. Maybe they can even add a button that lets you jump in the air to avoid a puck along the boards!

Imagination.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad