OT: NHL 15 & General Video Game Discussion Part Six

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Did they patch in everything yet? I haven't even opened mine... Been so preoccupied with Destiny.

ColeProv if anyone wants to play/have a PS4. If you send me a FR, send a message saying who you are...

Not much is patched. Its still a **** show. And beyond slow loading screens. I'll send you one right now. I'm DoubleOhMAN. I suppose if I have people to play with I may keep it. I primarily play BeAGM.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
I don't think I'll start playing until I'm done with Destiny. Level 24 right now, attempting to get to 30... And if it's a broken game, especially BeAGM, I don't think I'll be all that interested.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Just got Destiny after hearing you guys talk about it so much. Traded in the LOTR and Last of Us for it.

Do I need to play campaign or go straight to online?

Last edited:

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
It's a game where it's always online and you intermix with people throughout the game. I'll help you along if you see me online. May use a new character that the gal made sometimes to switch things up.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Do the "raids" with other people, where you have to fight a boss. Those are fun as hell to do with other people. Whenever me an a couple friends are playing we usually do one. Nice changeup from playing the campaign.

Victorious Secret

2024 Lottery Winner
Jul 18, 2011
Matt's Meat Market
Were you playing as the Wild?

If so, damn, that game is realistic as hell :sarcasm:

Yes, I was. Against the Sharks. All of his goals were from the top of the circle or higher, too. Brutal.

PS4 wifi is slow. Router is about 6 feet away through the wall behind it. I'm guessing I'll have to get a 50-foot ethernet to go around the wall. Any other ideas?

Last edited:

Ladde

Apr 28, 2012
Usually there is a high-% scoring play which people abuse in every sports game.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Got more money in my paycheck than I expected and as a result really want to go out and buy Shadow of Mordor.

But then I get Sunset Overdrive next week and Halo two weeks later. Don't think I have enough time to dedicate to another game here. Dilemma.

Sharppi

4 more years of Dub.
Jul 15, 2011
Finland
I finally figured out a way to start combing through the game library I have in Steam. I have 151 games but I have probably finished around 15. Went to random.org, set parameters between 1-151 and go. Finished Medal of Honor single player already and completed 25% of Monkey Island 2 special edition. Now I got Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition next.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I finally figured out a way to start combing through the game library I have in Steam. I have 151 games but I have probably finished around 15. Went to random.org, set parameters between 1-151 and go. Finished Medal of Honor single player already and completed 25% of Monkey Island 2 special edition. Now I got Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition next.

I should do that with all the games I have but have yet to play.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
FYI, if anyone is planning to pick up the HD remake of GTA San Andreas that just dropped on 360, it's $3 and change today as a launch special. Will be going up to $15.

this providence

Chips in Bed Theorem
Oct 19, 2008
St. Paul
Coming from Xbox Live I had no idea PSN was this unstable. I mean, it's really bad. How people can be paying for that service is beyond me. I haven't even had my system for 3 weeks and I'm onto my second hand for the amount of times that system has crashed...

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Sunset Overdrive came out today. I've had it preloaded on my Xbox for a week or two now so I was able to play instantly without even having to leave my home. Really, really awesome feature.

Really fun game as well. The customization options are pretty solid and while the gameplay isn't super engaging right off the bat, I quickly learned the finer parts of it and it is really fun. The humor is great, part of it is because I have an immature sense of humor I am sure. I am constantly laughing while playing it.

Fun game that I recommend to anyone with an Xbox One.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Sunset Overdrive came out today. I've had it preloaded on my Xbox for a week or two now so I was able to play instantly without even having to leave my home. Really, really awesome feature.

Really fun game as well. The customization options are pretty solid and while the gameplay isn't super engaging right off the bat, I quickly learned the finer parts of it and it is really fun. The humor is great, part of it is because I have an immature sense of humor I am sure. I am constantly laughing while playing it.

Fun game that I recommend to anyone with an Xbox One.

Commercial makes it look like Tony Hawk Pro Skater mixed with a shooter, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad