NHL 14 Top 50 Reveal...

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
Kopitar is better than Getzlaf?

What exactly is Kopitar better at? Getzlaf is equal or better at everything on top of that he is actually physical.

EDIT: Brett Burns, Spezza, Hall, Kronwall, Seabrook, Price are rated higher than Getzy? Holy fk hahahahaha

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
It doesn't work like that in dynamic rating system. Some attributes count more in overall than others so if you just adjusted players to make their overall look realistic the players wouldn't have realistic skill sets. Not that its realistic now but looking only the overall rating would still make players have less realistic skill sets.

U should still be able to give all the players their proper real life attributes and gameplay while simultaneously ensuring that the overall balance of all the different areas of rated player attributes equate to the real life overall ranking of the players in the game.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
U should still be able to give all the players their proper real life attributes and gameplay while simultaneously ensuring that the overall balance of all the different areas of rated player attributes equate to the real life overall ranking of the players in the game.

What difference does the overall rating make if the player's real life attributes and game play are accurate? The overall is just a number. I wish they would just remove it entirely, like EHM.

ComradeChris

May 15, 2010
There's just too much ground to cover....

- Guys like Seabrook and Burns higher than Karlsson...
- Datsyuk tied with Crosby....
- Reigning Art Ross winner not in the top 50...
- Rick Nash higher than guys like the Sedins, Kane, Hall, Tavares, etc.

I can't do anymore or my brain will explode..

What doesn't make sense is the fact that Zetterberg is better than Datsyuk. He should be at least a 96. Datsyuk isn't even a natural center. And Zetterberg seems to always outproduce Sid when they play each other... Crosby may be a little high. I'd give him a 93 or 94.

DatsyukianDeke*

What doesn't make sense is the fact that Zetterberg is better than Datsyuk. He should be at least a 96. Datsyuk isn't even a natural center. And Zetterberg seems to always outproduce Sid when they play each other... Crosby may be a little high. I'd give him a 93 or 94.

Get out of here troll. Not one Red Wing fan shares your same opinion. :nod:

Last edited by a moderator:

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Good wrister and speed is all you need in this game.

Yeah, Semin is probably going to be one of the best players in the game again. Although I do like using big centers too, which is why I use Carolina online.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad