** NHL 14 Thread ** (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I wanna start a GM mode with Karlsson as a winger, but I can't see to get his traits to change from offensive defenseman. Anyone know how I can get the Sniper/Playmaker trait to stick and whether it will effect the stats he puts up during the season if he stays OFD?

I tried changing Bjugstad to a PWF compared to the TWF he is currently listed as.

The first year he still remained as a TWF. Year two, it changed to PWF.

:huh:

Big Ed

~
Feb 5, 2011
After switching their play style, go to roster moves and swap them to a different team, then swap them back to their original team. Works every time.

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
If you're the type of person that watches EVERY SINGLE REPLAY for EVERY LITTLE THING YOU DO WELL in an Online Versus Match... you're a special scenario where I wouldn't feel quite as bad if a home invader just breaks into your home and ***** and kills someone you love in front of you, while you're tied up with barbed wire and forced to watch... (I'd still feel bad of course, but just a little part of me would nod in agreement)

It's bad enough they added the ability to taunt after goals for you dickbags. You realize you can go back and jack off to every goal you get after the game, right? Hell, it'll even play the goals in auto-repeat, so your hands are free. Waste my ****ing time.

Last edited:

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
If you're the type of person that watches EVERY SINGLE REPLAY for EVERY LITTLE THING YOU DO WELL in an Online Versus Match... you're a special scenario where I wouldn't feel quite as bad if a home invader just breaks into your home and ***** and kills someone you love in front of you, while you're tied up with barbed wire and forced to watch... (I'd still feel bad of course, but just a little part of me would nod in agreement)

It's bad enough they added the ability to taunt after goals for you dickbags. You realize you can go back and jack off to every goal you get after the game, right? Hell, it'll even play the goals in auto-repeat, so your hands are free. Waste my ****ing time.

Lol.

Love the kids that get an early lead on a cheese shot and watch it, but then you come back and demolish them and they can't take their own medicine. Makes em quit 9 out 10 times.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Anyone else find that sometimes if you try and chop the puck your guy actually goes for a slap shot (a slap chop)?

Is there a way to control this, or is it completely random?

The Iron Goalie

Formally 'OEL for Norris'
Feb 8, 2012
Langley, BC
Anyone else finding that the Skating/Strength growth is working after the last roster update? Now they just need too fix faceoffs, and poise :shakehead

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
Does anyone know how to fix goalie performance?? It's annoying seeing Tuukka Rask giving up 4 goals on 11 shots, and seeing the other team's goalie allow 2 goals on like 45 shots.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Anyone else find that sometimes if you try and chop the puck your guy actually goes for a slap shot (a slap chop)?

Is there a way to control this, or is it completely random?

Yeah, happens to me too. I think it's if you start the animation too soon or rather too far away from the puck but I could be wrong.

cjbhab*

Is skating into the wide open slot with a player and snapping it top shelf a glitch goal?

that's what everyone online is telling me after every game? am I doing something wrong?

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Is skating into the wide open slot with a player and snapping it top shelf a glitch goal?

that's what everyone online is telling me after every game? am I doing something wrong?

It's a extremely high percentage shot in the game. But hey if they let you walk right in make them pay.

KuemperTantrum

Aug 11, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Hahaha, wow. Goalie covered up the puck a little bit to the right of the crease and a player on the other team barrels in on him and hits him, knocking him into the trapezoids, giving them a powerplay for delay-of-game on the goalie. :laugh:

kipkiernan

Mar 7, 2014
Glasgow, Scotland
Prob should be posting this in here instead of stinking up the hutlive thread - 0-4-0 in D3 so dump 4th line and stick Chris Kelly, Lucic and Callahan in. Kelly scores insane flicked goal the ps3 can't even animate properly.

Are there any DMen in the whole game that don't space out at some point??

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
How have they not fixed the bouncy ball puck in the corner yet? Most obvious thing in the game for the testers to see.

Ridiculous

hockey n00b

Aug 23, 2013
Any goalies here know an easy way to get in the 350 games quickly? I am starting to play goal but I hop in OTP and the other goalie always quits after letting in 1-2 goals which results in me picking up all the losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad