** NHL 14 Thread ** (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyros

Allow me to retort
Aug 13, 2005
Holly Hood
My god, EASHL is awful. It's been a period and a half and there have already been 10 fights. Half the time you can't even control it. The games are so ****ing slow now. I wish there was a way to prefer games with no fights.

atleast you can play games.....with this new division weekly playoffs thing, we can't even find games once we reach division 4

Doctor King Schultz

Garian Maborik
May 3, 2012
NYC
Is anyone annoyed at the offsides. I get offsides happens in hockey but this is ridiculous. I've had a few oddman or breakaways nullified because of a stupid offsides. If I'm moving north to south with not move at the blue line stay onside. Its like they programed the AI to stop 3 feet after the blueline instead of at it

I actually noticed this too. The teammate AI have gotten stupider in regards to going in over the line ahead of the puck. Hopefully they patch this.

Bullwine85

Jan 3, 2013
Neenah, WI
worst soundtrack in the history of games...seriously every song is garbage. found on bug on the wbs pens: brian dumolin and brian gibbons have the same pic.

overall i like the game but it's taking awhile to get used to. the menu switching (rosters/gm stuff) is slow as hell.

This time around I turned off every song except the Dropkick Murphys song. Last year I turned every song off.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I was playing EASHL earlier, and my CPU teammate got a 5 minute major and a game misconduct for INTERFERENCE. wtf? Does that happen in real life? It was just a normal hit, but a little late, and they ejected him from the game :shakehead

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
As a huge hater of the EA, the NHL team, and had absolutely no faith for '14, this game is pretty damn fun. Live the Life is pretty damn awesome.

Just need to add some soul for Be-a-GM in NHL 15, a lot like FIFA. An example is players who aren't happy and want to be traded, players who want to be called up to the NHL squad, player who want a better contract, stuff like this.

SabresFan26

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Just bought it and starting to play it. Gameplay seems solid but rosters are horrible, hoping they update right at the beginning of the season

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Other than the out of control fighting, I'm loving it so far.

Soundtrack is trash. Only song I like is "Lanterns" by Rise Against. I'll have to turn the others off.

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
I feel like I am playing NHL Hits more than NHL 2014. Feels too much like an arcade game.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
I was playing EASHL earlier, and my CPU teammate got a 5 minute major and a game misconduct for INTERFERENCE. wtf? Does that happen in real life? It was just a normal hit, but a little late, and they ejected him from the game :shakehead

I've seen players ejected for an interference penalty that leads to an injury.

It happens in real life, but it's rare.

Slapshot_11

Aug 30, 2006
This new pick a postion in eashl drop in is so dumb, 90 percent of the time I have to wait the whole 2 mins or whatever it is because people keep backing out once they see goalie is the only one left. The way before was better because everybody had a chance to get whatever they want now.

I also don't like how they went back to pre nhl 13 skating... now 60 ovr D's in eashl are turning on a dime like nothing, making it unrealistic compared to nhl 13.

And since pokechecks do nothing, good players just dominate since passes go through and never get intercepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad