***NHL 13 Thread*** (Part 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
If you play during off peak hours, you can usually get good team mates.. I know I have played probably 3/4 drop in games and maybe 1/4 of them is when I encounter idiots

I'm calling Bull on this - your saying only 25% of your games = encounters with idiots? No way it's that low.

Mine is something like 90% man. I've had about 2 or 3 good, fair, well played games since NHL 13 came out. It's a joke.

or play dropin with people you make friends with online. I refuse to play without them. Not to mention they know what position you're going to play, so they'll let you have it.

Not a bad idea - unfortunately at this point I don't know all that many people that play NHL; most of my friends list = CoD or Battlefield. But yeah, I can see how that helps.

I'm also not a member of a club, because I don't have a club or know any clubs taking me.

Drop in games can be nightmarish at times.

I think "nightmarish"would be the best way to describe my experience in EASHL.

What's odd is that I've still been putting up points and playing pretty well and winning - I just do so at the cost of zero fun. The entire drop-in thing is so cringeworthy right now, which is weird because I played them A LOT in NHL 12. Maybe I just haven't developed a tolerance to the BS yet.

JacobimMugatu

HF Strength Thread
Jul 8, 2009
f=253
www.facebook.com
Drop in games can be nightmarish at times.
Club is even harder.
In drop in even though your d-men suck the majority of players on the other team suck as well. Playing against good clubs that know how to score on human goalies is way harder. My save percentage is always significantly higher in drop in than club
I'm calling Bull on this - your saying only 25% of your games = encounters with idiots? No way it's that low.

Mine is something like 90% man. I've had about 2 or 3 good, fair, well played games since NHL 13 came out. It's a joke.

Not a bad idea - unfortunately at this point I don't know all that many people that play NHL; most of my friends list = CoD or Battlefield. But yeah, I can see how that helps.

I'm also not a member of a club, because I don't have a club or know any clubs taking me.

I think "nightmarish"would be the best way to describe my experience in EASHL.

What's odd is that I've still been putting up points and playing pretty well and winning - I just do so at the cost of zero fun. The entire drop-in thing is so cringeworthy right now, which is weird because I played them A LOT in NHL 12. Maybe I just haven't developed a tolerance to the BS yet.
Are you on PS3 or xbox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad