***NHL 13 Thread*** (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Kind of OT? But in a GM connected league, if you were the flames, would you do a straight swap of backlund for malcolm subban?

hockeyarena

Aug 11, 2011
Winnipeg
www.hockeyarena.net
Wow my 1st line just got stuck on the ice for the entire 3rd period. Dumped it in multiple times, but the ai wasn't smart enough to know it was tired and needed to change. Solid 20 minute shift with auto line changes on. C'mon ea. :shakehead

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Wow my 1st line just got stuck on the ice for the entire 3rd period. Dumped it in multiple times, but the ai wasn't smart enough to know it was tired and needed to change. Solid 20 minute shift with auto line changes on. C'mon ea. :shakehead

The lines won't change correctly on their own. Auto line changes doesn't mean jack ****, it should be titled "Assisted line changes" because it mostly does it during a stoppage

WickedSlapper

Sep 20, 2011
Quick question. I beat USA last night in HUT on PS3 and it said that I must be connected to the EA severs in order to receive the free HUT pack. I know for sure I was connected to it so I have no idea what they're talking about. Anyone else run into this issue?

hockeybpr25

Dec 31, 2009
Quick question. I beat USA last night in HUT on PS3 and it said that I must be connected to the EA severs in order to receive the free HUT pack. I know for sure I was connected to it so I have no idea what they're talking about. Anyone else run into this issue?

it's all over the thread. it's a Pejorative Slured glitch by EA. you just have to play again after it connects you.

WickedSlapper

Sep 20, 2011
it's all over the thread. it's a Pejorative Slured glitch by EA. you just have to play again after it connects you.

Ha..I did play again, won, and got the same message. Thanks for letting me know. How do I know when I'm reconnected for sure?

hockeybpr25

Dec 31, 2009
Has the soundtrack been released yet??

Anti-Flag "Broken Bones"
Arkells "Whistleblower"
Band of Skulls "The Devil Takes Care of His Own"
Bassnectar "Pennywise Tribute"
Classified "Run with Me"
Foxy Shazam "I Like It"
The Gaslight Anthem "45"
The Hives "I Want More (NHL '13 Mix)"
The Offspring "Days Go By"
Seether "Simplest Mistake"
Shinedown "Bully"
Thousand Foot Krutch "Light Up the Sky"
Zombie Nation "Kernkraft 400 (Stadium Chant Mix)"

This is what's in the demo, the soundtrack is supposed to be released by EA sometime soon. I'm amazed at how many of you seem incapable of doing a quick google search...

Ha..I did play again, won, and got the same message. Thanks for letting me know. How do I know when I'm reconnected for sure?

When you get booted from HUT after the first time you enter in there's a manual option to connect to the EA Servers. I believe there is another way as well. It's wicked frustrating.

saint2e

Aug 4, 2005
Kitchener, Ontario
Most common things yelled at the TV whilst playing NHL 13 Demo:

"Who are you passing to?"
"You're 3 feet from the net, how did you miss it?"
"Who was that to?"
"Why did you pass it to that guy?"
"Really? That shot is the one that beats the goalie?"
"Oh great, another shootout"

donkshow

Aug 19, 2007
Anti-Flag "Broken Bones"
Arkells "Whistleblower"
Band of Skulls "The Devil Takes Care of His Own"
Bassnectar "Pennywise Tribute"
Classified "Run with Me"
Foxy Shazam "I Like It"
The Gaslight Anthem "45"
The Hives "I Want More (NHL '13 Mix)"
The Offspring "Days Go By"
Seether "Simplest Mistake"
Shinedown "Bully"
Thousand Foot Krutch "Light Up the Sky"
Zombie Nation "Kernkraft 400 (Stadium Chant Mix)"

This is what's in the demo, the soundtrack is supposed to be released by EA sometime soon. I'm amazed at how many of you seem incapable of doing a quick google search...

When you get booted from HUT after the first time you enter in there's a manual option to connect to the EA Servers. I believe there is another way as well. It's wicked frustrating.
Monster Truck - Seven Seas Blues

That's also in the game I believe.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009

You can force a line change by selecting a new line even if it is on Auto.

Blueshirt Believer

Feb 28, 2012
I think they updated the demo, it feels A LOT more fluid. The passing seems sharper as well. Turning is noticeably better.

WhiskeyDeke

Shut up, Keith.
Jul 5, 2006
Va
Good to see guys like Price and Quick getting beat by soft backhanders from 40 feet out, while that Dubeau guy is playing like Patrick Roy in the other net. SO glad that's a feature now.

Also, good to see that if I am pinned along the boards in the attacking zone and I kick it to my defenseman, he skates away from it leaving them a 2 on 1 opportunity.

Glad to see Thorne and Clement for the 43rd year in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad