NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacemunky

Jan 20, 2013
Ontario Canada
oh got it. youre best bet would probably be to look over the market every chance you get for a card that is really cheap or atleast cheap enough.

Grabbed one for 1100 which didn't seem too bad in comparison to what I saw them going for. Bonus is I now have Seabrook too. Got him for 2200 last night and paired him with Leddy :)

Parrish

Apr 2, 2004
Decatur; Indiana
Looking for a Simmonds (preferebly lw) and Grabovski (360) (sotw)

Also interested in Staal and Stastny, but I doubt I can afford them.

I have 40k pucks and lots to trade.

I also need a rw-lw if I get the simmonds and it isnt changed yet.

CP31

Jun 19, 2012
Welland, ON
Up for trade on Xbox

Kesler
Cammalleri
Briere
Backstrom (WAS)
Cam Ward
Lupul
B. Campbell

If interested just reply on here.

Ps. Looking for quality over quantity.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Picked up 3 new SOTW's:

Pavleski SOTW
Anderson SOTW
Ekman-Larsson SOTW

Now a look at my new re-vamped team:

Gretzky (91 Overall) - M. Richards SOTW (91 Overall) - Grabner SOTW (88 Overall | C)
Nugent-Hopkins SOTW (87 Overall | A) - Pavelski (89 Overall) - Benn SOTW (90 Overall)
van Riemsdyk SOTW (88 Overall) - Skinner SOTW (88 Overall) - Okposo SOTW (87 Overall)
Burrows SOTW (87 Overall) - Malholtra (83 Overall) - Simmonds SOTW (87 Overall)

Suter SOTW (90 Overall) - Karlsson SOTW (90 Overall)
Ekman-Larsson SOTW (87 Overall) - Carlson SOTW (87 Overall)
Garrison SOTW (87 Overall) - Orpik SOTW (87 Overall | A)

Anderson SOTW (89 Overall) - Hasek (92 Overall)

The SOTW team. As you can see Manny's on my 4th line, It's not a huge deal as my 4th line doesn't play much but could improve. Also looking to move Hasek for a good SOTW Goalie in return. Cheers!

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
Picked up 3 new SOTW's:

Pavleski SOTW
Anderson SOTW
Ekman-Larsson SOTW

Now a look at my new re-vamped team:

Gretzky (91 Overall) - M. Richards SOTW (91 Overall) - Grabner SOTW (88 Overall | C)
Nugent-Hopkins SOTW (87 Overall | A) - Pavelski (89 Overall) - Benn SOTW (90 Overall)
van Riemsdyk SOTW (88 Overall) - Skinner SOTW (88 Overall) - Okposo SOTW (87 Overall)
Burrows SOTW (87 Overall) - Malholtra (83 Overall) - Simmonds SOTW (87 Overall)

Suter SOTW (90 Overall) - Karlsson SOTW (90 Overall)
Ekman-Larsson SOTW (87 Overall) - Carlson SOTW (87 Overall)
Garrison SOTW (87 Overall) - Orpik SOTW (87 Overall | A)

Anderson SOTW (89 Overall) - Hasek (92 Overall)

The SOTW team. As you can see Manny's on my 4th line, It's not a huge deal as my 4th line doesn't play much but could improve. Also looking to move Hasek for a good SOTW Goalie in return. Cheers!

I just picked up SOTW Pavs, and I am very excited. You have a pretty stellar team, I feel the same way about my 4th line - they don't play much and I don't care to upgrade them too much. I keep em as big PWF type guys that help forecheck and keep possession.

After a few tweaks..

Zetterberg(C)/Kesler/Nash
Thornton(A)/SOTW Pavelski/Marleau
Booth/Couture/Carter
Vermette/Backes/SOTW Clutterbuck

Phaneuf/Burns(A)
Keith/Myers
SOTW Suter/Green

Ward/Lehtonen

Last edited:

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
Hopefully going to sell/trade SOTW Backstrom, SOTW Hossa and Marleau before the weekend. I'll have over 600K pucks after that and I plan on going a SOTW Sharks line for my top line and picking up Kesler to center my 2nd line.

SOTW Marleau - SOTW Thornton - SOTW Pavelski
- Kesler -
- Gilmore - Nash
Helm - Stoll - Filppula

SOTW Suter - Karlsson
Phaneuf - Burns
Bouwmeester - Myers

Varlamov
Subban

After getting my top line and Kesler I should have around 170K left, any suggestions on who to play on the wings with Kesler and on the thrid line with Gilmore and Nash?

afinch1992

Dec 19, 2012
I just picked up SOTW Pavs, and I am very excited. You have a pretty stellar team, I feel the same way about my 4th line - they don't play much and I don't care to upgrade them too much. I keep em as big PWF type guys that help forecheck and keep possession.

After a few tweaks..

Zetterberg(C)/Kesler/Nash
Thornton(A)/SOTW Pavelski/Marleau
Booth/Couture/Carter
Vermette/Backes/SOTW Clutterbuck

SOTW Suter/Myers
Phaneuf/Burns(A)
Keith/ ***(I have about 35k pucks to burn, thinking Doughty or Green, maybe a cheap SOTW)

Ward/Lehtonen

SOTW Garrison? pretty good for the price

afinch1992

Dec 19, 2012
Grabbed one for 1100 which didn't seem too bad in comparison to what I saw them going for. Bonus is I now have Seabrook too. Got him for 2200 last night and paired him with Leddy :)

nice!. whenever this game F's you the best feeling is making the whole thing positive in the end!

nerdybeard

Oct 1, 2011
Oakland, CA
Hopefully going to sell/trade SOTW Backstrom, SOTW Hossa and Marleau before the weekend. I'll have over 600K pucks after that and I plan on going a SOTW Sharks line for my top line and picking up Kesler to center my 2nd line.

- Kesler -
- Gilmore - Nash
Helm - Stoll - Filppula

SOTW Suter - Karlsson
Phaneuf - Burns
Bouwmeester - Myers

Varlamov
Subban

After getting my top line and Kesler I should have around 170K left, any suggestions on who to play on the wings with Kesler and on the thrid line with Gilmore and Nash?

Jealous of the SOTW Sharks line, I have that line but only a Pavs SOTW and normal Thornton with an A. I am saving up for the SOTW Marleau next, seems hard to find the SOTW Thornton. I posted my lineup above, and I love Zetter on the line with Kesler. The RW slot I went with a LH shot on Nash, but if you get a SNP or PWF you can keep 99 chem.

Good luck with your lineup in the Playoffs! I just got mine tuned up and ready, with some duration cards ready to roll.

spacemunky

Jan 20, 2013
Ontario Canada
How the hell do some of you guys get so rich???

I often wonder that too lol. I was able to get a James Neal this past weekend with the double the pucks for 7500. At 85 hes my top ranked player along with Pominville and maybe Girardi. I am happy with my team though but it would be nice to one day have a Stamkos or Karlsson but they are so far out of my price range.

Billy Mays Here*

- Kesler -
- Gilmore - Nash
Helm - Stoll - Filppula

SOTW Suter - Karlsson
Phaneuf - Burns
Bouwmeester - Myers

Varlamov
Subban

That's exactly what I wanna have as my new top line as well because my current top line of SOTW Fleischmann - SOTW Legwand - SOTW Semin isn't very good although Semin is decent. I'll put an A or a C on SOTW Thornton to make sure they're all 90+ SKT.

western redmen

the forgotten owskis
Jun 7, 2012
What are the chances of getting Carey price in a pack?? I got him TWICE already...I need a top forward

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
Anyone else find the Superstar tourney's easier than the Pro ones? Weird...

I've had this game for just over a month now (1 month 10 days to be exact) and as I was a freak in '12 HUT (#1 rank monthly at one point) I find 12's HUT was way better, as I didn't spend a single penny. Let me know what you think of my current team:

Hall - RNH(C) - Eberle(A)
Getzlaf(LW) - Spezza - Carter [all OTT]
Raymond - Kesler (A)- Pominville
Korpikoski - Vermette - Boedker

McDonagh - Doughty (beasts)
OEL - Burns
Ehrhoff - Green

Smith
Rask

Would love to get my hands on a OEL SOTW as I'm a big Yotes fan. I never get **** in packs except Zetty & Lehtonen (both sold, 65k combined). Still looking for that super reliable tender & would like better wings on 3rd, 4th lines. Been browsing this thread a bit but any advice much appreciated.
P.S I'm on xbox, if that helps. Thanks :yo:

Last edited:

sniper515

Nov 6, 2009
Brampton
Marleau-Kesler-Kessel(A) All San Jose
Couture-Roy-D.Brown All San Jose
Vanek(Changed to SJ)-Grabovski(A)-Pomminville
MacArthur-Lombardi-Simmonds

What do you guys think of my forwards? Anywhere I should look to improve?

Also if anyone is interested I've got JVR, Kulemin, Stepan and J. Bernier available for trade/sale not expecting much interest in them though

Falco5

May 18, 2012
I'm looking to finally upgrade my 1st line center and want to know your thoughts some players. I have been using Lombardi since I started playing HUT and I love playing with him but he is now one of the weaker spots in my line up. He would be centering Marleau and Havlat on an offense oriented line. Some options:

Duchene, Kane, Zetterberg, SOTW Lecavalier, SOTW J Staal, SOTW Backstrom, SOTW Roy

Which do you recommend or are there any others I am missing? My basic requirements are they must be relatively speedy (88+), left handed, solid on faceoffs, and under 70K.

Jacob8hockey*

I'm looking to finally upgrade my 1st line center and want to know your thoughts some players. I have been using Lombardi since I started playing HUT and I love playing with him but he is now one of the weaker spots in my line up. He would be centering Marleau and Havlat on an offense oriented line. Some options:

Duchene, Kane, Zetterberg, SOTW Lecavalier, SOTW J Staal, SOTW Backstrom, SOTW Roy

Which do you recommend or are there any others I am missing? My basic requirements are they must be relatively speedy (88+), left handed, solid on faceoffs, and under 70K.

Pick up both Duchene and Kane for less than 70k. Will be a great deal for you in the end.

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
Jealous of the SOTW Sharks line, I have that line but only a Pavs SOTW and normal Thornton with an A. I am saving up for the SOTW Marleau next, seems hard to find the SOTW Thornton. I posted my lineup above, and I love Zetter on the line with Kesler. The RW slot I went with a LH shot on Nash, but if you get a SNP or PWF you can keep 99 chem.

Good luck with your lineup in the Playoffs! I just got mine tuned up and ready, with some duration cards ready to roll.

I was thinking about Zetterberg and maybe Jeff Carter. Still having a tough time finding people who are willing to offer up a fair deal for Hossa and Backstrom. Good luck with the playoffs, let me know how you do.

That's exactly what I wanna have as my new top line as well because my current top line of SOTW Fleischmann - SOTW Legwand - SOTW Semin isn't very good although Semin is decent. I'll put an A or a C on SOTW Thornton to make sure they're all 90+ SKT.

I love using the Sharks when I play online, and I usually dominate with them so hopefully with boosted stats that'll transfer to HUT.

AtlasRust

Jan 16, 2011
For trade on 360

SOTW Anderson
SOTW M. Subban
Semin
Carlson
Legwand
Neal

Plus a few others. Interested in pucks more than players unless you're willing to part with a P. Kane or Giroux. Send a message to Atlas Rust on XBL. HF discount applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad