NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
New thread. K, cool. Why does it do that?

On a great note, I sold my Toews and then purchased a very SICK card. Probably my fave right now TBH.

Jamie Benn SOTW!! His stats are:

90 SKT
91 SHT
92 HND
90 CHK
89 DEF

That's with no training or Captaincy. WOO. :D

He looks like an unbelieveable BEAST, and he probably will be. He's took Toews over for my first line LW spot. Boy, he's going to be fun. :D

David Krejci*

Sweet, going to make 50 bucks off my team.

130831979143.jpg

David Krejci*

and I'm going to have one hell of a trade pile. :handclap:
I have a bunch of nice jerseys, too. I also think I have consumables if I didn't sell them all off. The other day I just blew all 280k pucks that I had on those boxing day packs, pulled some decent stuff but sold it all off in a firesale, 50 starting bid on everything. Pulled 3 stars of the week, but of course, all junior players, lol. Got some other decent stuff, Marleau, Quick, Doughty, and a few other guys I can't remember. I forget how many pucks I have left over after selling the stuff I sold. I'll check when I go on.

phamJET

Feb 1, 2010
Sold giroux, and added perry, kesler, and Daniel sedin.

Crosby-----Datsyuk--------Ovechkin

D.Sedin------Kurri-----------Stamkos

Malkin-------Toews------Kovalchuck

E. Staal/Marleau-------Kesler-----Perry/SOTW Selanne

Phaneuf---Karlson

Bowmeester----Letang

Carle------Doughty

Hasek
Lehtonen

Billy Mays Here*

In a bad spot right now. I'm only a few cards away from completing my team but I have very few pucks left and none of my cards are selling because of all these god forsaken promos lowering the prices. I haven't decided what players I will use on my 4th line yet or what goaltenders I'll use. I may go with SOTW Crawford as my back-up since he's so cheap to get. As it stands right now, this is my team, with the players in bold being the ones I still need to acquire.

Parise - Giroux - Kovalchuk
Gagne - Duchene - Kessel
St. Louis - Kesler - Carter
? - ? - ?

Phaneuf - Letang
Kronwall - Pietrangelo
Suter - Green

?
?

IonizedCookie

Dec 29, 2012
Niagara Falls, ON
In a bad spot right now. I'm only a few cards away from completing my team but I have very few pucks left and none of my cards are selling because of all these god forsaken promos lowering the prices. I haven't decided what players I will use on my 4th line yet or what goaltenders I'll use. I may go with SOTW Crawford as my back-up since he's so cheap to get. As it stands right now, this is my team, with the players in bold being the ones I still need to acquire.

Parise - Giroux - Kovalchuk
Gagne - Duchene - Kessel
St. Louis - Kesler - Carter
? - ? - ?

Phaneuf - Letang
Kronwall - Pietrangelo
Suter - Green

?
?

I have a SOTW Crawford I will sell you for cheap.

Billy Mays Here*

I have a SOTW Crawford I will sell you for cheap.

Thank you but I'm gonna hold off on buying him for now as I still don't know if I really want him or not. I may very well just have a massive fire sale in a few days where I get rid of every valuable card I have for a starting price of 50 pucks and no BIN. Hopefully I'll get at least 300k from that and then I'll be able to finish my team in style.

Vikingstad

**** the King
May 1, 2011
Vancouver
WTF is the point of having stars on your fourth line? That line usually gets like 3-4 minutes a game and ive seen people put crosby and malkin tier players on their 4ths. So useless.

Billy Mays Here*

WTF is the point of having stars on your fourth line? That line usually gets like 3-4 minutes a game and ive seen people put crosby and malkin tier players on their 4ths. So useless.

Yeah it is pretty pointless. I usually stack up my first 3 lines with offense, then use a bunch of physical grinders and two way forwards on my 4th line. I'll use em' on my penalty killing lines since they're not getting much playing time otherwise, and therefore are usually well rested and not fatigued.

GodTukka*

This, and i thought my Jet line was too extravagant for a fouth (Ladd/Little/Setoguchi)

Also i didn't realize there was a pack sale, no wonder i got my ass handed to me on the market (Made some decent gains with 2 Campbells i found, sold them for like a combined 4k profit, then i tried to buy a Wideman and Pavelski for cheap, both of which i got burned on)

Wideman i sold for about the same i bought it for but i cant sell Pavelski, might hold on to him until the Market goes back to normal

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
So people can show off? Lol.

I'd get Crawford man, he's pretty good. I saw one at a $5K BIN, lol.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
I have this great NHL13 HUT Tournament idea. We get like 10 HF Forum members who own a PS3 and play HUT to play a games VS. eachother and it's a 1 game knock-out, so if you lose you're out of the tournament. We could also add a stipulation of each person/member/team putting in a card over a certain overall, like 86 overall. Or over a certain value/selling value like $10K or something. It's just an idea. If anyone would be interested LMK.

JVR21

Jan 27, 2010
Still looking for advice on fixing the ios app. Everything works fine with it except the trading tab. It just keeps loading. Therefore, I can't assign cards or put cards up for auction on the app. Any help would be appreciated.

Ugly Iisak

Dec 7, 2012
Finland
Evander Kane for sale, 9k-10k. PM me if interested. 12nd loss in a row, this time 1-6 after 2 period. I fail so hard now, since i got my new ps3. What the hell is happened to me? What can i do? In rankings, ive fell from 2nd place to 50-60 i dont even watch rankings anymore!

Last edited:

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Does anyone know if the Detroit winter classic logo (pictured below) is in HUT? I think I'll pick up the jersey if it's not too expensive, and the logo would be nice - my team's name is "Deku Scrubs" so it fits perfectly.

gallery_21495_52_3213.gif

Latz

Sep 24, 2012
I have Getzlaf mike Richards SOTW sharp Pietrangelo available. Think I can snag a gaborik or kovalchuk with this ammo

DoughtyFace

May 9, 2012
Ottawa
Have a few change team cards I'm looking to swap for some Sens change teams.

Anyone need EDM or PHX?

Also Ovechkin still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad