NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

CIROfresh

Oct 3, 2012
Your Basement
Really looking to buy Kurri or Zetterberg for xbox..

Trading .. Gilmour, m.green, Sotw Mueller, Sotw clutterbuck...

PM me if yer interested..

ohnoeszz

May 5, 2010
Tavares (SNP) - Zetterberg (PLY) - Perry (TWF)
Lucic (PWF) - Kopitar (PLY) - Semin (SNP)
Marchand (TWF) - Stoll (TWF) - Simmonds (TWF)
Ott (GRN) - Helm (TWF) - Neil (GRN)

Kronwall (TWD) - Pietriangelo (TWD)
J. Johnson (OFD) - E. Johnson (DFD)
Vlasic (DFD) - Subban (TWD)

SOTW Brodeur (G)
Jimmy Howard (G)

What do you guys think? Anything I should consider changing?

It actually looks like you could use a power play RD. I'd sell Subban - he's overrated and overpriced, plus he's redundant with Pietrangelo and Johnson ahead of him.

Then use the money to redo the third pairing adding a right side OFD for powerplay use and a left side DFD for chemistry. I have a LD-RD I'd provide cheap if you need it since that opens up a lot more options like Visnovsky, Yandle, Erhoff, Campbell, Sotw Streit or Goligoski....

Suter, Hedman or Staal would make good partners.

I think you'd come out with a better power play, a better 3rd pairing and maybe some money to play with.

ohnoeszz

May 5, 2010
People are way overpricing Lombardi. All the ones up on PS3 are from $6-$9K, it's terrible. I was going to bid on one that was at $1,550(BID)-$4.500(BIN) and it was bought for $4.5K. I only had $3.6K... -.-

There's a Vermette on auction for 3.3k - I just got one on auction for 3.5. He's not quite as fast but he's a little more rounded.

Again if anyone has a C-LW they would trade let me know.

Dmd

Oct 10, 2012
I wish I could get one for 35k. Cheapest on PS3 is around 50. Trying to fill my top RD spot with him or Myers but the prices are way too high right now, I'm waiting it out.

The ones on Xbox are all put up for 45 but when someone puts them up for 20 to get bid up they don't go over 35

Aug 6, 2012
It actually looks like you could use a power play RD. I'd sell Subban - he's overrated and overpriced, plus he's redundant with Pietrangelo and Johnson ahead of him.

Then use the money to redo the third pairing adding a right side OFD for powerplay use and a left side DFD for chemistry. I have a LD-RD I'd provide cheap if you need it since that opens up a lot more options like Visnovsky, Yandle, Erhoff, Campbell, Sotw Streit or Goligoski....

Suter, Hedman or Staal would make good partners.

I think you'd come out with a better power play, a better 3rd pairing and maybe some money to play with.

Thanks man! I was having trouble with my powerplay but adding another OFD would help a ton. Thankfully I got Subban from a pack, so I can probably make a good ~20k for him. Suter doesn't cost too much so I'll probably purchase him and find a solid OFD to play alongside him. Thanks again!

Another question: When you run the Umbrella PP, which winger goes in front of the net (is it random)? I want to make sure I don't have someone like Semin in front of the net.

EDIT: I already have a few LD-RD's to spare but thanks for asking.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
There's a Vermette on auction for 3.3k - I just got one on auction for 3.5. He's not quite as fast but he's a little more rounded.

Again if anyone has a C-LW they would trade let me know.

Yeah, I used to have him.

I sold my Raymond for $3K then played some games(and won) and now have $4.999.

Couple Lombardi's up below what I have, so that's good.

tututooter21

Aug 18, 2010
B.C.
Thanks man! I was having trouble with my powerplay but adding another OFD would help a ton. Thankfully I got Subban from a pack, so I can probably make a good ~20k for him. Suter doesn't cost too much so I'll probably purchase him and find a solid OFD to play alongside him. Thanks again!

Another question: When you run the Umbrella PP, which winger goes in front of the net (is it random)? I want to make sure I don't have someone like Semin in front of the net.

EDIT: I already have a few LD-RD's to spare but thanks for asking.

Yea also how do you know which D plays the point on the umbrella?

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Okay, semi-big project. I need (7) Edmonton Oilers Change Team cards and (7) Ottawa Senators Change Team cards.

If you have any PLEASE let me know, thanks.

PS3(GT: SenzFan2 - Team name: Ottawa Oilers).

Latz

Sep 24, 2012
Okay, semi-big project. I need (7) Edmonton Oilers Change Team cards and (7) Ottawa Senators Change Team cards.

If you have any PLEASE let me know, thanks.

PS3(GT: SenzFan2 - Team name: Ottawa Oilers).
I may have 2 Sens change team cards, i used all my Oilers. I will double check for you later. Do you have any Canucks change team?

kiekko

Aug 11, 2005
This game is funny sometimes. Played the Prospect Camp tournament. Lose in the first round with Markstrom. Lose again in the first round with Lack. Win the whole thing with Subban lol.

CIROfresh

Oct 3, 2012
Your Basement
Played the kid last night with that SUPERSTACKED team.. he used to have the redbull logo.. but he's changed it now..

Crosby, Malkin, Ovi, Datsyuk, sotw Karlson, Miller.. the whole team skated so fast..

i jus happen to have my B team playing and beat the kid 2-0

that would suck millions worth of players, and you still cant score on Dubnyk!

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
anyone want to buy these on ps3?

Sotw Giroux
Jari Kurri
Ryan Miller
Daniel Sedin x2

I've wanted a Kurri to go with my Gretzky for a long time, what do you want for him? Anything in trade you might be looking for? Won't have enough pucks guaranteed, would need a payment plan ha.

CIROfresh

Oct 3, 2012
Your Basement
Ya i hear ya.. Kurri jus seems like a natural fit on the wing with gretz..

been looking to add him to my line-up for awhile..

jus sold my gilmour for 75K.. he was too small of a center for me.. an not quick enough

So i finally have over 100k and am looking for a KURRI on xbox.. letme know if u have one

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
I wish I could get one for 35k. Cheapest on PS3 is around 50. Trying to fill my top RD spot with him or Myers but the prices are way too high right now, I'm waiting it out.

Sucks. I'm on Ps3, I just got a second for 28k and sold him for 37. Could have negotiated something there. If I get another, i'll post it

For fun, I have a Rinne and Eberle right now. Fielding offers, though the ones i've gotten for Rinne thusfar are jokes.

robis1221

Oct 14, 2012
Trading my SOTW Mueller for Benn and Eriksson or either one of those and pucks or just pucks, send me an offer via pm.
Xbox

ohnoeszz

May 5, 2010
I may have 2 Sens change team cards, i used all my Oilers. I will double check for you later. Do you have any Canucks change team?

I have a Canucks card that I won't be using for a while and I will probably accidentally apply to something thinking its a contract... 1k if you want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad