NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Not sure what a public skydrive is haha but feel free to post it, it could help with mine if you use Xbox

If there is a way to have users be able to update it then it could be pretty useful as we notice changes

Another useful little tool would be a player db. Not sure if one exists, I haven't found one though. Be able to sort through every player by overall, skating, shot, whatever. Maybe put the value beside it too. Would be a nice tool for newer guys looking to find great shooters or people curious who is the hardest hitter or whatever. Also listing league and team, as I see some people are still confused if people are in the game. Those stats wouldn't need nearly as much upkeep, just someone to originally submit them. maybe have a fact-checker who can lock in the info? So trolls can't just change it.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
http://sdrv.ms/QSlRDz

This is better than hearing the crap spewing out of those two politicians anyways.

That's the best I can do atm, I'd need to set up something special in excel when I had more time to do anything else. If people input data for now that should work.

Tell me about it

The debate is actually at my school, I've been having to deal with all this ridiculousness for a few weeks leading up to the debate haha

Also is that excel sheet supposed to be empty

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Tell me about it

The debate is actually at my school, I've been having to deal with all this ridiculousness for a few weeks leading up to the debate haha

Also is that excel sheet supposed to be empty

Go to the other tab, for some reason that link opened to the empty one.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Can that be updated by HF users?

Should be able to to if you use that link to access it.

Let me know though, still tinkering with getting used to sharing those kinds of things.

What'd it ask for btw, an e-mail to login with to access it?

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
That link won't work, you have to generate a share link and choose if it has view rights, view and edit, etc. If you want, you can just add your stuff in a new sheet on the one I made, I've got 25gb of data so it's not a big deal.

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Almost done my team

Ryan-Getzlaf-Perry
Zetterberg-Tavares-Nash
Landeskog-Couture-Skinner
Hall-RNH-Eberle

Subban-Karlsson
Yandle-Pietrangelo
McDonagh-Del Zotto

Lehtonen
Lehner

I'll probably change up my 3rd defensive pairing at some point. I'd like to get Doughty.

Benzy19

Sep 29, 2012
I was looking at the player checklist at: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9033802.page

Just trying to figure out who Im missing to get that team complete bonus, I have never seen Sauers card, if he even exists in the game. I have 25/26 and cant figure out who im missing.

I have every one but bolded

PHOENIX (26)
C - Gordon, Langkow, Vermette, Chipchura, Pouliot, Brule, Hanzal
LW - Pyatt, Korpikoski, Whitney, Torres, Bissonette
RW - Boedker, Doan, Vrbata
LD - Klesla, Ekman-Larsson, Schlemko, Yandle
RD - Aucoin, Morris, Rozsival, Stone, Sauer
G - Smith, Labarbera

help is much appreciated. thanks

Sauer is on the New York Rangers.

Yushkevich36

Aug 14, 2010
Vancouver
Sauer is on the New York Rangers.

Then who could #26 be? Someone above mentioned Pat O Sullivan but I have never seen his card either. If anybody has completed Phoenix and can have a look it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

On a side note Phoenix is a nice team to go for, not too many difficult players to acquire and some real cheap gems such as Vrbata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad