NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Someone on the EA Forums got Patrick Kane for 2000, ffffuuuu when will it be mine turn?

Got him for 1100 a couple nights ago.

Still not sure if I should sell, trade or keep him. He's really good, but I'm worried I'll lose value on him if the market keeps crashing like this.

Question: Is dropping 16k on a Bobby Ryan already on the Avs a worthy investment? All my players will be Avs in the end, so I save money there.

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
One of the last posts in the other thread:

Wow just pulled a SOTW Chara in a mega pack...anyone want him? I'm mainly looking for pucks, but if you have high end talent players, I'll listen.

PM me!

Edit: Holy ****, just pulled a Pat Kane from a pack. For once I'm getting lucky!

Last edited:

Noel92

Feb 7, 2012
I managed to get put up against a stacked team (Gretzky, Zajac, Campbell) vs my scrub team (best player Wellwood). I lost 16-2. :laugh:

Latz

Sep 24, 2012
Got him for 1100 a couple nights ago.

Still not sure if I should sell, trade or keep him. He's really good, but I'm worried I'll lose value on him if the market keeps crashing like this.

Question: Is dropping 16k on a Bobby Ryan already on the Avs a worthy investment? All my players will be Avs in the end, so I save money there.

I've been seeing a lot of bobby Ryan's today for less than 16k. Saw 3 go for less than 14 actually

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Bought a regular Duchene for 28k, had to change him back to the Avs but decided I'm tired of not having him.

That puts me one Mark Olver and one Gabriel Landeskog as well as 3 jerseys (both of whom I have bids on) away from completing the Avs.

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
Bought a regular Duchene for 28k, had to change him back to the Avs but decided I'm tired of not having him.

That puts me one Mark Olver and one Gabriel Landeskog as well as 3 jerseys (both of whom I have bids on) away from completing the Avs.
Are you on 360? What jerseys are you missing? I have a blue Nordiques up for sale, but don't know if you're the one who bid on it. We can work something out if you want it! Let me know! Also have the Avs away, but that's probably easy to find lol.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Are you on 360? What jerseys are you missing? I have a blue Nordiques up for sale, but don't know if you're the one who bid on it. We can work something out if you want it! Let me know! Also have the Avs away, but that's probably easy to find lol.

I just bid 1500 on the only Blue Nordiques up because I've lost the last 5 I've tried to get (auction will end after I turn in for the night).

I'm not sure what I'd have to offer in that range, Alzner?

I'm missing the CCM Avs Home/Away and Home Nords.

E: Nitpicky question, but isn't the Blue the Nords Away and the White the Nords Home if we're going by historical accuracy? Or did the rules change before the Nords went away?

E2: Sent an Alzner offer, feel free to accept/decline. The 1500 stands I think. I'm logging off for the night.

Last edited:

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Can you search usernames and see what they're selling? I always wondered that

Well i'm trading/selling on the PS3:

Perry, Halak, Higgins, Hedman, Neil, Handzus, Lapierre, Kadri, Peverley (POTW), Sturm, Dubnyk, Lombardi, Wolski, Paille, Ennis, Jokinen, Hejduk, Potter, Volchenkov, Bailey, Pahlsson, Hainsey

pm if you're interested!

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
I just bid 1500 on the only Blue Nordiques up because I've lost the last 5 I've tried to get (auction will end after I turn in for the night).

I'm not sure what I'd have to offer in that range, Alzner?

I'm missing the CCM Avs Home/Away and Home Nords.

E: Nitpicky question, but isn't the Blue the Nords Away and the White the Nords Home if we're going by historical accuracy? Or did the rules change before the Nords went away?

E2: Sent an Alzner offer, feel free to accept/decline. The 1500 stands I think. I'm logging off for the night.
Disregard my PM about offering me a scrub + pucks for the Nords jersey, I accepted the Alzner. Good dealing with you!

Noel92

Feb 7, 2012
****, accidentally pulled the trigger and bought a Doughty for 25k thinking he still went for 40k. Since I'm stuck with him, anyone want him?

I want to trade him. I'm looking for Tavares, Spezza, Thornton or Getzlaf. Anyone willing to do a 1-for-1?

Billy Mays Here*

Hope the market goes back to normal soon because unlike most of you, I refuse to constantly lower my player prices until they sell for dirt cheap.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
****, accidentally pulled the trigger and bought a Doughty for 25k thinking he still went for 40k. Since I'm stuck with him, anyone want him?

I want to trade him. I'm looking for Tavares, Spezza, Thornton or Getzlaf. Anyone willing to do a 1-for-1?

If you have a C-RW card (and my Kane survives the next 11 hours at 45k BIN) I'd trade Getz for him + that C-RW card.

Latz

Sep 24, 2012
Ive lost out on a few pucks by having to lower guys. Perron n Voracek come to mind

I just BIN Semin for 1700. That's good no?

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
Got a Corey Perry, Drew Doughty, Dion Phaneuf. All on Xbox.

Anyone interested? PM me here or on Xbox : xBraeden

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Ive lost out on a few pucks by having to lower guys. Perron n Voracek come to mind

I just BIN Semin for 1700. That's good no?

That's great, it used to be 10k but i'm not sure what it is now... what is the reason for the low market? I'd say mega packs but i'm not sure

Billy Mays Here*

Okay, I'm just gonna be "that guy" and say it.

Can people please stop asking "is this a steal?" because it's getting annoying. All you have to do is compare what you bought him for to others on the market and make your judgement based on that.

Oh, and please stop advertising that you're selling like one freakin' card at a time. If you wanna post your whole trade pile, at least 10+ cards, that's fine, but making a post just to say that you're selling one or two cards is stupid.

There, that's my little rant.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Is there any reason why the market is low right now?

BTW, how much is a Burns (SJ) card usually sold? I sold mine for 20,000 tonight.

All of those deals packs are flooding the markets with 84 and under players. The 85 and overs are getting less and less rare.

People are dreaming if they think they can wait it out.

It's simple supply and demand. The supply is increasing at an exponential rate as players join the game, the demand is decreasing as people start to get tight on their pucks and fill out their roster with the 84's and unders.

Goalies were cashcows before, but with only 2-per roster they are much weaker now. Guys like Varlamov used to go for 10k+ and now he's 2.5k or less.

Meanwhile people are learning the value of C-RW/LW cards, Alternate Captains (2 versus 1), Change Teams (Chemistry) and Coaches (permanate bonuses).

The market is only going to continue to crash on the low end and over time crash on the high end, the SOTW cards will retain their value due to obscurity however, until people simply don't have enough pucks to acquire them at the 100k+ range.

People have two choices, acquire their teams for the prices before them now or sell everything while it still has relative value. I'm personally about to finish my Avs roster because I'm getting impatient, then probably sell anything else that I can and try to horde some pucks for when the market truly takes a nosedive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad