Marchand - Roy - Parenteau
Gagne - RNH - Hemsky
Simmonds - Couterier - Voracek

Timonen - Peitrangelo
Visnovsky - Bieksa
OEL - Gardner

Anderson
Auld

2 other lines i have are S. kostitsyn - Fisher - Hornqvuist and Cooke - Kennedy - Downie(Col)

i'm trying to collect all of the senators then the flyers. and maybe the 67's

also to whoever said the people paying for packs get good **** xD. i actually baught 3 oacks today because i was waiting to go to a doctors appointment i got the jumbo deal pack and 2 gold jumbo's and the best players i got were Witney, Alfredsson(who i already had) and Backes.... that cost me like 13.00 I'll never buy packs again.

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
finally finished my team, now i can just play and waste pucks on packs lol

Lucic-Kesler[C]-Perry
Semin[A]-M.Richards-Brown
Hartnell-Marchand-Downie
Burrows-Bolland-Clutterbuck

Phaneuf-Weber[A]
Subban-Doughty
Pronger-Bieksa

Bryzgalov
Emery

It's a good feeling, I went ahead and opened up a bunch of packs in the last couple days since I'm finished. Got nothing lol. 5 gold premiums and I think the best I got was Weiss.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
My new lineup, sorry for posting so much today but I finally bought a Jamie Benn SOTW and am pretty excited

Bolded are NYI players (my teams team)

SOTW Benn (C) - Lecav (A) - Eriksson
Steen - SOTW Peverley (A) - Grabner
Little - Helm - Seto
Fleish - Weiss - Versteeg (All Panthers)

Kulikov - Bogosian
Hedman - Campbell
Streit - Shattenkirk

Lehtonen
Nabby

Pretty satisfied, gonna try to change a few to NYI and some position changes

After that I am not sure if I should buy packs, or save up for another big name player, eventually I want SOTW Chara but damn thats expensive

Bud2790

Jun 2, 2009
Montreal
On 360

Looking for
Stastny
Duchene
E. Kane
Landeskog
Pietrangelo
Nash
Eberle
Karlsson

Selling
Reimer
MacArthur
J. Johnson
C. Ward (boosted to a 94, bought him like that last night)
B. Ryan
OEL
Alzner
J. Gardiner
Captain card x2

PM me if you are selling any of the cards I'm looking for. I'm willing to trade or straight up buy with pucks. And if anyone is interested in the players I'm selling, I'm only looking for pucks, unless you have a player I'm looking for!

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Weird, decided I'd try the contract re-selling people mentioned earlier.

Ended up banking a free 200 pucks just buying a couple 600 puck packs and selling the contract cards.

David Krejci*

I just had maybe the most embarrassing 4 game stretch, I think I've ever had in any NHL game, maybe even any video game period. I played against 4 people who I'm almost positive had no idea what they were even doing, were playing with their eyes closed, and/or it was the first time they've ever played, and I lost all 4 games.

The first two guys didn't even know how to take a faceoff. I won literally every faceoff, 18 the first game, and 19 the second. The first one, I don't even know what I was doing, just idiotic play by me. It was against some guy who had just won the amateur playoffs, and he had a human goalie. I should've won by like 3 goals, but whatever.

The second game was against some qc loser, who his entire defensive strategy the whole game was to either dive around on his stomach, hold lb to go to 1 knee, or to take himself out of the play completely by trying to bodycheck me. No idea how I lost this game 2-1 in overtime, his nobody goalie must've stopped me like 5 times on breakaways/2 on 0s, and I'm not one to not be able to convert on those, I usually have no problem. This loss was the worst.

Third game, I don't even remember, but the guy was awful, literally his whole offense was spinning around in circles, and I'd just stand there waiting for him to do something instead of taking myself out of the play. I lost on a deflection by my own defenseman.

The last game, I was so annoyed at the last three games combined that I turned all my strategies on the most aggressive and tried to check him through the glass every time he came near me. Needless to say that didn't work out very well. I need to take a break.

I don't know what it is, before this latest tuner, if I was the better player, I won almost every game. I'm not talking about just getting more shots/time on attack, I'm talking better defensively, positionally, etc. The stuff that really gets to me is idiotic AI having absolutely no situational awareness at all, turning one way right into a defender instead of turning the other way into wide open ice, wingers coming off their boards on breakouts, leaving me with nobody to pass to, or doing it as soon as I pass it up the boards, resulting in an easy turnover to the point man, or my AI defenders getting turned around at ease. Very, very frustrating.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Would anyone be interested in a table saying what the current market value for higher end players is right now?

Since sometimes I will find what I think is a good deal but Im not entirely sure, I will have to go check and by that time the player will be gone, or I will have bought him and overpaid, I was thinking about making an Excel sheet of the current price range for certain good players that way you won't make a mistake

xbox 360

That'd be awesome. But there'd need to be 2 separate ones.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I have an Excel sheet I use for all my transactions and watched auctions (most of them at least... I get lazy sometimes).

From experience I can say it is pointless unless someone actively updates it. And even then, the market fluctuates on an hour-hour basis wildly. Can't sell a Skinner for 7250 for my life for two days, one morning he sells. OEL once went for 2000 pucks, then 4000, then back to less than 2000.

If anyone is interested, just pulled a Havlat and Grabner in the Auction House (for 11500 combined, pretty sweet deal imo).

Willing to cut a deal in a trade if it's a player I'm interested in, otherwise I'll sell for less than market value (thinking ~12k for Havlat and 5.5k for Grabner).

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
That'd be awesome. But there'd need to be 2 separate ones.

True, I can make a xbox one, actually Im working on it now

Its taking awhile but could be pretty useful
I have an Excel sheet I use for all my transactions and watched auctions (most of them at least... I get lazy sometimes).

From experience I can say it is pointless unless someone actively updates it. And even then, the market fluctuates on an hour-hour basis wildly. Can't sell a Skinner for 7250 for my life for two days, one morning he sells. OEL once went for 2000 pucks, then 4000, then back to less than 2000.

If anyone is interested, just pulled a Havlat and Grabner in the Auction House (for 11500 combined, pretty sweet deal imo).

Willing to cut a deal in a trade if it's a player I'm interested in, otherwise I'll sell for less than market value (thinking ~12k for Havlat and 5.5k for Grabner).

I would update it a few times, and if people wanted they could post or message me updates

Its something helpful just to have a rough idea

Benzy19

Sep 29, 2012
I just had maybe the most embarrassing 4 game stretch, I think I've ever had in any NHL game, maybe even any video game period. I played against 4 people who I'm almost positive had no idea what they were even doing, were playing with their eyes closed, and/or it was the first time they've ever played, and I lost all 4 games.

The first two guys didn't even know how to take a faceoff. I won literally every faceoff, 18 the first game, and 19 the second. The first one, I don't even know what I was doing, just idiotic play by me. It was against some guy who had just won the amateur playoffs, and he had a human goalie. I should've won by like 3 goals, but whatever.

The second game was against some qc loser, who his entire defensive strategy the whole game was to either dive around on his stomach, hold lb to go to 1 knee, or to take himself out of the play completely by trying to bodycheck me. No idea how I lost this game 2-1 in overtime, his nobody goalie must've stopped me like 5 times on breakaways/2 on 0s, and I'm not one to not be able to convert on those, I usually have no problem. This loss was the worst.

Third game, I don't even remember, but the guy was awful, literally his whole offense was spinning around in circles, and I'd just stand there waiting for him to do something instead of taking myself out of the play. I lost on a deflection by my own defenseman.

The last game, I was so annoyed at the last three games combined that I turned all my strategies on the most aggressive and tried to check him through the glass every time he came near me. Needless to say that didn't work out very well. I need to take a break.

I don't know what it is, before this latest tuner, if I was the better player, I won almost every game. I'm not talking about just getting more shots/time on attack, I'm talking better defensively, positionally, etc. The stuff that really gets to me is idiotic AI having absolutely no situational awareness at all, turning one way right into a defender instead of turning the other way into wide open ice, wingers coming off their boards on breakouts, leaving me with nobody to pass to, or doing it as soon as I pass it up the boards, resulting in an easy turnover to the point man, or my AI defenders getting turned around at ease. Very, very frustrating.

I hear you, I completely outplay guys when I play online but somehow they manage to beat me, it's annoying. And I also hate the AI teammates, they never go to the place. If I'm on a 2 on 1 my AI winger will come like right next to me, pisses me off cause if he would just go on the other side of the crease I could get it to him and score but instead I pass it and it goes right out of the zone :/

And poke checking is so over used and over powered. And there's no way to keep control of the puck no matter how good your player is, if I have a guy with over 90 hands he should be able to keep the puck away...

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
I would update it a few times, and if people wanted they could post or message me updates

Its something helpful just to have a rough idea

Well, I could toss something together on a public skydrive excel file and link it in here for people to play around with. Just copy my data thus far if that was what would help get the thing started.

xXImScore71Xx

Oct 4, 2012
I hear you, I completely outplay guys when I play online but somehow they manage to beat me, it's annoying. And I also hate the AI teammates, they never go to the place. If I'm on a 2 on 1 my AI winger will come like right next to me, pisses me off cause if he would just go on the other side of the crease I could get it to him and score but instead I pass it and it goes right out of the zone :/

And poke checking is so over used and over powered. And there's no way to keep control of the puck no matter how good your player is, if I have a guy with over 90 hands he should be able to keep the puck away...

I've literally played guys that just mash on the poke check button constantly when they don't have the puck. Extremely annoying.

Yushkevich36

Aug 14, 2010
Vancouver
I might be wrong, but I think he hasn't played in a year or two, which means he probably wouldn't be in the game.

I was looking at the player checklist at: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9033802.page

Just trying to figure out who Im missing to get that team complete bonus, I have never seen Sauers card, if he even exists in the game. I have 25/26 and cant figure out who im missing.

I have every one but bolded

PHOENIX (26)
C - Gordon, Langkow, Vermette, Chipchura, Pouliot, Brule, Hanzal
LW - Pyatt, Korpikoski, Whitney, Torres, Bissonette
RW - Boedker, Doan, Vrbata
LD - Klesla, Ekman-Larsson, Schlemko, Yandle
RD - Aucoin, Morris, Rozsival, Stone, Sauer
G - Smith, Labarbera

help is much appreciated. thanks

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
I was looking at the player checklist at: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9033802.page

Just trying to figure out who Im missing to get that team complete bonus, I have never seen Sauers card, if he even exists in the game. I have 25/26 and cant figure out who im missing.

I have every one but bolded

PHOENIX (26)
C - Gordon, Langkow, Vermette, Chipchura, Pouliot, Brule, Hanzal
LW - Pyatt, Korpikoski, Whitney, Torres, Bissonette
RW - Boedker, Doan, Vrbata
LD - Klesla, Ekman-Larsson, Schlemko, Yandle
RD - Aucoin, Morris, Rozsival, Stone, Sauer
G - Smith, Labarbera

help is much appreciated. thanks

What about Patrick O'Sullivan?

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Well, I could toss something together on a public skydrive excel file and link it in here for people to play around with. Just copy my data thus far if that was what would help get the thing started.

Not sure what a public skydrive is haha but feel free to post it, it could help with mine if you use Xbox

If there is a way to have users be able to update it then it could be pretty useful as we notice changes

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Not sure what a public skydrive is haha but feel free to post it, it could help with mine if you use Xbox

If there is a way to have users be able to update it then it could be pretty useful as we notice changes

http://sdrv.ms/QSlRDz

This is better than hearing the crap spewing out of those two politicians anyways.

That's the best I can do atm, I'd need to set up something special in excel when I had more time to do anything else. If people input data for now that should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad