NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edge of Sanity*

I can never get the motivation to play HUT when there are no double pucks. Meh.

LemieuxFTW

Aug 31, 2009
Toronto
What's all the hype with SOTW Bishop? I traded him to my friend who's a Sens fan for cheap when he came out and I lit him up easily.

Maccer

Bring back Pat!!
Mar 10, 2013
Leafs Nation
What's all the hype with SOTW Bishop? I traded him to my friend who's a Sens fan for cheap when he came out and I lit him up easily.

I guess the theory is that his height will help him cover more net? I use a SOTW Reimer and he's gotten the best results for me over other goalies I've used such as Price x2, Luongo, Kipper, ect..

LemieuxFTW

Aug 31, 2009
Toronto
I guess the theory is that his height will help him cover more net? I use a SOTW Reimer and he's gotten the best results for me over other goalies I've used such as Price x2, Luongo, Kipper, ect..

Eh yeah I could see why people jump to that theory but at the end of the day he's still Bishop. I use SOTW Fleury and he's almost a brick wall back there, and have SOTW Brodeur backing him up. Brodeur is a bargain if you can pick him up for under 20k.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
I have a Legends Gretzky 93 Edmonton Oilers card up for trade or sale.

Also have

SOTW Simmonds
SOTW Josi
Legends Ronick up for trade/sale as well

Currently looking for

SOTW Karlsson
SOTW Pietrangelo
SOTW Giroux
SOTW Stamkos

Billy Mays Here*

Yeah I've only managed to sell a few of my SOTW players so far, no normal cards. Totally expected though with this **** market. Up to a little over 600k in pucks and another 500k or so in my trade pile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad