NHL 13 HUT Thread (Both Systems) - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays Here*

Alright, yet again I'm gonna change my team as I don't like the direction of the current one I'm building. I'm way too much of a perfectionist when it comes to this stuff but oh well. There's just not quite enough variety of normal players to build the team I want so I think I'll dive back into the SOTW players to help build by team. Just gonna sell every good player I have and make a mostly entirely new team from there. Should be at darn near a million pucks if everything sells. The only constants I know I want on my new team are the following:

2nd/3rd forward line (depends on what other forwards I decide to buy)

Gagne - Duchene - Kessel (Duchene I got for 2.5k, and Kessel from a free pack. They've played in all 150+ games I've played so far)

3rd pairing d-men

Kulikov - Shattenkirk (identical players and Kulikov I got from a free pack)

Might end up keeping SOTW Lindback as my back-up as well since he's been pretty beastly for me.

Shroomtastic71

Mar 19, 2012
NYC/CT
Pics or it didn't happen.

nAcuHbp.jpg

Not sure what I'll do with it yet.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Alright, yet again I'm gonna change my team as I don't like the direction of the current one I'm building.

If that doesn't work out, just keep cycling new guys in. I'm content with a few of my lines and it just took cycling people in and out, seeing who worked together.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
thats awesome... I would sell it unless you like Crosby

I feel like the game is more fun if you get a team of good players that you like, rather then just all the best players that you dont like

If I got that I'd trade him in for pucks, then trade the pucks for all my favorite players in SOTW form

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012

I feel like the game is more fun if you get a team of good players that you like, rather then just all the best players that you dont like

If I got that I'd trade him in for pucks, then trade the pucks for all my favorite players in SOTW form

Well he's team changed and playing him. Must be a fan. I've yet to get a PM back, so I don't like my odds :P

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
I'm not the one to judge but just becuase someone takes a picture of the 99 Crosby's BIO doesn't mean he pulled it, LOL. I could do the same thing and pretend I got it. I'm not saying he's lieing as I could care less but just saying, lol. :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holy ****. I had 4 different players injured in my last game, it added up to 30 injury cards, jesus chrisp... I didn't have enough to buy all the Injury cards though. I still need 7 Arm Injury cards. Can anyone spare a wiery ol' man some cards? :'(

JK but LMK. PS3 - SenzFan2.

Edit: NVM. Thank goodness for 4 Game Injury Cards being at $50.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
I'm not the one to judge but just becuase someone takes a picture of the 99 Crosby's BIO doesn't mean he pulled it, LOL. I could do the same thing and pretend I got it. I'm not saying he's lieing as I could care less but just saying, lol. :P

It'd be a feat, as none on the market are Dallas changed. I'm not concerned about being scammed, and I believe he's got him.

GodTukka*

I bought a couple packs and didn't get Crosby..

That being said, i did get Zetterberg and about 6 goalies i was able to sell and turn into PK Subban, so i can't complain.

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide

That's exactly what I did. Cashed in & built a team of players I like ex: Kovy, SOTW Kane, Stamkos etc.

On another note SOTW Seabrook is amazing, highly recommended. Shutdown D man plus he has 2 goals in my first 2 games with him. Dude can do it all

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
There's no 99 Crosby on Xbox, yet

I am not on xbox, so I can't say, but a guy from here pulled 99 Crosby on Xbox. There's also reports of about 6-7 more on another forum. He's definitely been pulled. There's 3 on the Ps3 market right now and 4 if this guy is selling. I'd love to be able to work out a deal, but I've gone after... 8 now. No luck.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
It'd be a feat, as none on the market are Dallas changed. I'm not concerned about being scammed, and I believe he's got him.

Well I havn't been checking the SOTW Pens 24/7, lol. I only saw 2 naturally on the Pens recently. I'm not going to be the armchair manager though. Or however the saying goes.

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
I am not on xbox, so I can't say, but a guy from here pulled 99 Crosby on Xbox. There's also reports of about 6-7 more on another forum. He's definitely been pulled. There's 3 on the Ps3 market right now and 4 if this guy is selling. I'd love to be able to work out a deal, but I've gone after... 8 now. No luck.

Yeah I pulled it, from a value pack about an hour after they came out. Sold it for 1.4 mill... didn't have the patience to wait it out in case the price drops. EA took away over 50k from stupid taxes:rant:

But whatevs I'm happy, and you will be too once you cash in!

Pitboy43

PS4
Dec 2, 2012
Chicago, IL PS4
On PS3....best players to flip for pucks? I know you can hang around either the 30 sec mark or the 1 hour mark and try to make steals that way to flip...but i haven't seen any in days. The only few I've come up with are Markov, Hall, and Kessel. Need something thats more productive

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Yeah I pulled it, from a value pack about an hour after they came out. Sold it for 1.4 mill... didn't have the patience to wait it out in case the price drops. EA took away over 50k from stupid taxes:rant:

But whatevs I'm happy, and you will be too once you cash in!

Ouch. **** Taxes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOKING TO SELL HAVLAT SOTW. LOOKING FOR $180K. FUNDING FOR AN EBERLE SOTW. PS3 - SENZFAN2. BUY! BUY! BUY!

western redmen

the forgotten owskis
Jun 7, 2012
So the 99 Crosby is not just a one weekend thig??...that's good I guess haha, now there's a 0.0000000000000000000001 chance of me getting him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad