NHL 13 Dynasty Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Another big offer. I know what these two guys become, but I need some help here. Guy offered me Myers and Lars Eller + 2013 3rd round pick for Seguin. Myers has a higher trade value than Seguin, but do you think I'm strong enough offensively?
Here's my team.
Sharp(87)-Getzlaf(88)-Roy(86)
Jones(79)-Seguin(84)-Alfredsson(84)
Nyquist(75)Tlusty(77)-Clarkson(81)
Olesz(74)-Smith(76)-Mackenzie(75)

Defense:
Martin(85)-Karlsson(86)
Hannan(81)-Gilbert(83)
Lebda(76)-Fistric(80)

Goalie:
Backstrom(87)

This is GM Connected btw. Random roster league. I guess I could always trade myers for someone better than Seguin, but does anyone have an opinion? Do I really need Seguin on offense considering my 1st line?

How good is Eller in this game?

dyzfunctioned

Oct 4, 2012
Rank the top 5 prospects for the 2013 nhl draft in GM connected.

Mackinnon #1 who's #2?

Depends on what update you have - I've heard some people say MacKinnon is garbage. I took MacKinnon 2nd overall (guy who's name I forget went in front of him) and he was a 61 OVR 5* potential. Basically didn't develop the past two years but took a bit of a leap this past season up to a 71 OVR (but dropped to 4.5* potential).

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
He's an 80 ovr sorry I dont know what he becomes I shouldve said I only know what Seguin and Myers become. Any help on if I should accept the trade or not?

I would, Myers becomes a top 2 defenceman and they seem pretty rare in the game, there are alot of players who become 1 fowards

dyzfunctioned

Oct 4, 2012
He's an 80 ovr sorry I dont know what he becomes I shouldve said I only know what Seguin and Myers become. Any help on if I should accept the trade or not?

I've seen Eller as high as 85 overall and Myers up to 90... Highest I've seen Seguin is 89 I think?

Number1SensFan

Jun 26, 2012
I've seen Eller as high as 85 overall and Myers up to 90... Highest I've seen Seguin is 89 I think?

Wow good news for me. I actually had only seen them two seasons in an offline be a gm so I didnt know how high they could get. Guess I got a really good deal.

pensrule2011

Apr 5, 2012
:wings

2014-2015

Zetterberg (89)- Datsyuk (95)- Sedin (90)
Filppula (82)- Jarnkrok (81)- Nyquist (84)
Tatar (79)- Helm (80)- Mursak (79)
Abdelkader (77)- Emmerton (76)- Andersson (75)
Tootoo(76)

Smith (88)- OEL (86)
Quincey (83)- White (84)
Siemens (79)- Ristolainen (81)
Sullivan (74)

Price (90)
Gustavsson (75)

Ratings may be a bit off and I may be missing a forward or two. I drafted Ristolainen before I knew he was a stud in the game, Sullivan I created and hasn't got much better really and he's 4.5 green. Siemens I got with a trade from Ferraro and a 2nd. OEL I don't remember how I got him. Price was Howard, Frazen, ++. And Sedin in free agency, I offered him like 1 million less and he accepted.

Did you edit smith!?!?!?!

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Depends on what update you have - I've heard some people say MacKinnon is garbage. I took MacKinnon 2nd overall (guy who's name I forget went in front of him) and he was a 61 OVR 5* potential. Basically didn't develop the past two years but took a bit of a leap this past season up to a 71 OVR (but dropped to 4.5* potential).
I would not take MacKinnon first. He suffers the same thing Yakupov has... they both developp very, very slowly. Pulock and Morrissey if I'm correct can jump to 80+ (even as high as 85) the year after they're drafted, and same with Shinkaruk (who might take 2 years ?)

Kellogs

G'night Sweet Prince
Dec 23, 2008
Ottawa
how do you get in GM connected? every league seems full

If you're interested and plan on being active, the GM league over on the Sens board has a few vacant teams if i recall correctly. Pop on there and we would be happy to have additional players.

Dr Good Vibes

Jan 18, 2010
Has anyone ever seen brayden schenn become anything good? I traded him thinking I'd never seen him above 82 but now I'm curious.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Interesting people not taking mackinnon 1st. Gonna be picking either first or second in a GM Connected so trying to get my research in.
It all depends how many seasons will be played in your league. After a few seasons (maybe 3-4, maybe 5), he sure becomes awesome if he reaches his potential.

The Right Price

May 9, 2010
Doing a rebuild of Columbus. Started with draft day rosters. Drafted Murray, Teräväinen, Galchenyuk (why is he so bad in this game? his potential is like 2½), Görtz, Carnavale...

Made two trades on July 1st.

Rich Nash and someone to Colorado for Paul Stastny and Jean-Sebastien Giguere (needed a backup goalie since McElhinney isn't that guy). Colorado had acquired Cedrick Desjardins. Move make sense for both side IMO. Dubinsky was also an option but Stastny is way better.

Traded Brassard+Prospect to Phoenix for Boedker. Boedker will replace Nash on the RW 1st line. Does anyone know how Mikkel will develop?

Also made a offer sheet for T.J. Galiardi which the Shark can't match since they are up against the cap. Signed only decent RW in Stempniak.

anatsu

twitter: @finanatsu
May 31, 2010
Finland
How does Charlie Coyle develop? He is 63 and 4 stars in 2013-14 season and I traded Gonchar + 2nd for him and Darrol powe. Gonchar didn't manage to put good numbers, so he basically came odd-man-out. I needed RW prospect and Coyle seemed good. So is he even good? =D

plaaplaa72

Jul 29, 2011
Helsinki
I've been dominating the playoffs with a ridicuosly overpowered Fantasy Draft team, with a record of 8-0 so far in the first 2 rounds. :D
The 4th line is my favorite one, huge shutdown line, i always manage to keep the play in their end with that line.

Marleau - Giroux - St. Louis
B. Richards - Lecavalier - Nash
Gerbe - Stoll - Neil
Eager - Richardson - Ward

Karlsson - Boyle
Salo - Timonen
Campbell - Ballard

Thomas
Giguere

Bunch of veterans, but most will be good for about 3-5 more years, and i got some stud prospects coming up.

dyzfunctioned

Oct 4, 2012
I would not take MacKinnon first. He suffers the same thing Yakupov has... they both developp very, very slowly. Pulock and Morrissey if I'm correct can jump to 80+ (even as high as 85) the year after they're drafted, and same with Shinkaruk (who might take 2 years ?)

MacKinnon has been slow for me but Yakupov hit 85 after 2 years I think (maybe it was 3).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad