NHL 12 Dynasty Thread Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I would've try to trade Miller in the 2nd or 3rd season for a younger goalie with loads of potential (Allan ? Lehner ?) and let Enroth do the job until he's ready. In my case, I have Price (93 C C C), Subban (80 B A B) and M. Murray (74 A- B B)... Shouldn't have any issue with the goalies. :p: /omgimrevealingpotentialwhenididntwantto

The Sabres owner in the game expects like 50 wins every year though, so I didn't wanna totally dump him for futures. I did pick up a few decent prospects though. (Subban was 75 B B B when I drafted him, ended up topping out as a backup for me at 83 C C B-. Got Poulin in a trade, and he ended up an 87 or 88 C, will probably be my starter when Miller retires unless I get something better. Enroth never became anything special (85C) and wanted too much $ for a backup, so I let him walk.) I was hoping to pick up a better goalie prospect in this year's draft, but there's only one that's even projected in the first round right now...Might have to trade a forward prospect for one soon, since I'm fairly stacked with young forwards right now (no one in my top 6 is older than 25 or 6).

pensrule2011

Apr 5, 2012
Trade Deadline 2012
johansen.jpg

Meet the newest member of the Colorado Avalanche

Another trade deadline has now gone by where GM Dan Murray hasn't made a big move and only one or two minor trades. There was only one this year but it could be a big part to Avalanche's future. The Avalanche traded away Matt Hunwick in exchange for Ryan Johansen from the Columbus Blue Jackets. The 2010 1st Round Pick has been playing in the WHL on the Portland Winterhawks for the last two seasons. We got a chance to speak with the new member of the Avalanche who said, "I'm kind of glad I got traded as I felt I would never get any playing time with such a deep core of centers in Columbus, but now in Colorado I really think I can show what can do." He will be playing the rest of the season on the Winterhawks.

There were rumors before the deadline that Murray was looking to get a big name Right Winger to replace Peter Mueller who only has 32 points in 63 games. Names that were talked about during meetings were "Stewart" and "Okposo" but it seems nothing came from that. When we asked Murray about this, he replied, "I was talking with the Islanders and the Blues about possibilities but neither of us could reach an agreement we both liked." Lastly we asked him about the Johansen trade and he told us, "Ryan is still young and needs a little more developing before makes it to the big leagues but I see him as a good no. 2 center for the future. The Colorado Avalanche also wishes Matt Hunwick the best of luck in Columbus." Trade Deadline details are listed below:​

10:00 AM

:avs Receive:

C Ryan Johansen

:cbj Receive:

D Matt Hunwick
2012 6th Round Pick

11:00 AM​
NO TRADES

12:00 PM

NO TRADES

1:00 PM

NO TRADES

2:00 PM

NO TRADES​

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Canucks Draft Summary
#6 - LD Aaron Hoyles (70 TWD A-/B-/B)
#25 - C Jayden Hart (70 TWF A/C/B)
#30 - RW Carter Hansen (74 SNP B-/B/A-)
#90 - RW Nick Betz (71 PWF C/C/B-)
#120 - LW Brent Pedersen (69 SNP C/C-/C)
#150 - G Dan Altshuller (71 HYB B/C/C)
#180 - RD Jake Dotchin (71 TWD C/B-/C)
#210 - LW Anthony Duclair (70 SNP C/B-/C-)

You and I both got fooled by Nick Betz x.x

I really like the look of Carnevale and Carlisle. Players to watch for down the road IMO.

Hansen and Hoyles are gonna be awesome for you.

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Offseason Review: Vancouver Canucks
September 10, 2013

Signings
Patrik Elias - 1-Year, $4.00M
Alexander Edler - 1-Year, $3.40M
Jaromir Jagr - 1-Year, $3.10M
Alexandre Burrows - 1-Year, $3.10M
Andy McDonald - 1-Year, $3.05M
Brayden Schenn - 1-Year, $2.015M
Tim Thomas - 1-Year, $2.00M
Mason Raymond - 1-Year, $1.90M
Nathan Guenin - 1-Year, $1.00M
Wade Redden - 1-Year, $1.00M
Derek Mackenzie - 1-Year, $0.95M
Romas Josi - 1-Year, $0.915M
David Aebischer - 1-Year, $0.525M
Ty Conklin - 1-Year, $0.525M

Trades
To VAN:
2014 2nd Round Pick (LAK)

To LAK:
Filip Kuba

pensrule2011

Apr 5, 2012
End of Season Summary

Milan+Hejduk+Nashville+Predators+v+Colorado+FmXzoSOQFXkl.jpg

Milan Hejduk led the Avalanche in scoring and in points this season

Once Again the Avalanche do not make the playoffs but this year was another year to build on to try to work up to getting into the playoffs next year. The only reason they finished 25th this season was the damage done early on when Brian Elliott was still in net. They definentely improved in offense this year as they went from 229 GF to 240 but lacked in GA going from 254 to 255 this year. They finished 14th in Powerplay Percentage and 8th in Penalty Kill. "Overall," said GM Dan Murray at Press Conference this week, "The team had a mediocre year but it showed me that we have a lot of potential and could be a playoff contender next year and maybe even a Finals candidate in the next few years." He was also pleased with how well Rookie goalie James Reimer performed after being traded to Colorado getting a record of 24-16-3 in the 43 games he started along with a 2.74 GAA, a .913 Save Percentage and 2 shutouts. This earned him a nomination for the Calder along with left winger Nikita Filatov and the winner of the award goalie Jaako Simola.

Aside from the great goaltending, many individuals on the team had great seasons. Milan Hejduk led the team with 78 points and recorded his 3rd 40+ goal season of his career. Wojtek Wolski also had a good season saying at the beginning he would play better here and played better he did getting career bests in goals (33) and points (72). Duchene also had a good season getting his second consecutive 70+ points season. On the defensive side of the team Erik Johnson, John-Michael Liles, and Brooks Orpik all had great seasons. Johnson and Liles both had bounce back seasons with Liles leading team defenseman in points with 48 and Johnson being the runner-up with 44. Orpik was 4th in the league with hits (263)and lead the team in minutes played (2,326).

Now that the playoffs are finished, the team has to look forward to the 2012 draft in Pittsburgh where they will be holding the 6th Overall Pick. The team leaders in points, goals and assists are listed below:

Points Leaders:

Milan Hejduk-78
Matt Duchene-74
Wojtek Wolski-72
John-Michael Liles-48
Tomas Plekanec-46

Goals Leaders:

Milan Hejduk-40
Wojtek Wolski-33
Matt Duchene-29
Tomas Plekanec-19
Jussi Jokinen-19

Assists Leaders:

Matt Duchene-45
John-Michael Liles-45
Wojtek Wolski-39
Milan Hejduk-38
Erik Johnson-38

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
You and I both got fooled by Nick Betz x.x

I really like the look of Carnevale and Carlisle. Players to watch for down the road IMO.

Hansen and Hoyles are gonna be awesome for you.
Yeah, I wasn't even going to take him either (I don't like to draft two players at the same position in the early rounds), but he looked good on paper. Clearly a bad decision haha

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Vancouver Canucks 2013-2014 Roster Set
September 30, 2013

2013-2014 Vancouver Canucks:

A. Burrows ($3.100M) - S. Crosby ($8.700M) - M. St Louis ($5.625M)
A. McDonald ($3.050M) - N. Backstrom ($6.700M) - J. Jagr ($3.100M)
P. Elias ($4.000M) - B. Schenn ($2.015M) - S. Glennie ($0.870M)
M. Raymond ($1.900M) - M. Scheifele ($0.895M) - N. Niederreiter ($0.870M)

A. Edler ($3.400M) - K. Bieksa ($4.600M)
C. De Haan ($0.870M) - D. Boyle ($6.665M)
R. Josi ($0.915M) - D. McIlrath ($0.705M)

D. Dubnyk ($3.500M)
T. Thomas ($2.000M)

Scratches: D. Mackenzie ($0.950M), W. Redden ($1.000M), N. Guenin ($1.000M)

Total Salary = $66.430M
Salary Cap = $67.050M
Cap Space = $0.620M

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Yeah, I wasn't even going to take him either (I don't like to draft two players at the same position in the early rounds), but he looked good on paper. Clearly a bad decision haha

Yeah, for me there was nobody I really liked at my pick, and the draft system doesn't let me trade out of the pick... so I decided to gamble on a PWF and lost heh.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
:bolts
After Slow Start, Bolts Make Huge Trade

i
i

Meet the two newest members of the Tampa Bay Lightning: Jake Allen (left) and TJ Oshie (right)

After a very disappointing 6-5-0 start to the 2014-15 season, general manager Deku Scrub decided to shake things up in Tampa Bay. On paper, Tampa Bay looks like a very good team. However, their sub-par goaltending is the reason that they are doing so bad. Here's what Deku Scrub did:

Tampa Bay receives: Jake Allen, TJ Oshie

St Louis receives: Antti Niemi, Simon Gagne, 2015 1st

Lineup

Steven Stamkos - Jason Spezza - Devin Setgochui
Teddy Purcell - TJ Oshie - Brett Connolly
Matt Schoblocher - Jarret Stoll - Chris Neil
Steve Bernier - Nate Thompson - George Parros

Anton Volchenkov - Victor Hedman
Dion Phanuef - Alex Edler
Ryan Murray - Jared Cowen

Jake Allen
Andrei Vasilevski​

pensrule2011

Apr 5, 2012
:bolts
After Slow Start, Bolts Make Huge Trade

i
i

Meet the two newest members of the Tampa Bay Lightning: Jake Allen (left) and TJ Oshie (right)

After a very disappointing 6-5-0 start to the 2014-15 season, general manager Deku Scrub decided to shake things up in Tampa Bay. On paper, Tampa Bay looks like a very good team. However, their sub-par goaltending is the reason that they are doing so bad. Here's what Deku Scrub did:

Tampa Bay receives: Jake Allen, TJ Oshie

St Louis receives: Antti Niemi, Simon Gagne, 2015 1st

Lineup

Steven Stamkos - Jason Spezza - Devin Setgochui
Teddy Purcell - TJ Oshie - Brett Connolly
Matt Schoblocher - Jarret Stoll - Chris Neil
Steve Bernier - Nate Thompson - George Parros

Anton Volchenkov - Victor Hedman
Dion Phanuef - Alex Edler
Ryan Murray - Jared Cowen

Jake Allen
Andrei Vasilevski​

I got to say your team is looking great! All I think it needs is a strong Power Forward like Chris Stewart or Kyle Okposo for your second line. Good write-ups too!

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
I got to say your team is looking great! All I think it needs is a strong Power Forward like Chris Stewart or Kyle Okposo for your second line. Good write-ups too!

Teddy Purcell hasn't been producing, if he doesn't step it up soon, maybe I will get a power forward to replace him!

pensrule2011

Apr 5, 2012
Teddy Purcell hasn't been producing, if he doesn't step it up soon, maybe I will get a power forward to replace him!

Yeah Purcell never produced when I did a lighting dynasty always had him on the third line, by the way did you draft your back-up?

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Yeah Purcell never produced when I did a lighting dynasty always had him on the third line, by the way did you draft your back-up?

Vasilevski was drafted by the Lightning this year in real life, but he's not in the game so I created him and put him in the AHL. He was 76 overall with B,B,B but now he is 83 with B,C,C.

Purcell was playing well with Lecavalier on the second line, but his point totals have gotten worse each year. He had 70 something points before. so if he doesn't pick it up here, he'll be gone.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
dont know where to put this but in an NHL 13 fantasy league, if you were the flames would you do:

Dennis Wideman
Ryan Howse
4th
for
Jamie Mcbain
Viktor Rask

If you were rebuilding?

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
US_Hockey.gif
DEVILS OFF SEASON REPORT
:devils

After a stellar season, the Devils cup hopes diminished early in the second round of the playoffs. Not much change was needed on an already successful roster. However the Devils made some signings that should greatly benefit the team during the season and during the playoffs.

They also resigned some key players such as Andy Greene who was a big part of the teams first round success. Along with Greene comes center man and restricted free agent Jacob Josefson, who some would say had a break out season last season playing on the second line. Fourth line center Perttu Lindgren was also resigned along with goalies, Eddie lack and Scott Wedgewood.

[FIELDSET="RESIGNED PLAYERS"]
Andrew Greene - 2 years - 3.750M per
Perttu Lindgren - 1 year - 1.000M
Jacob Josefson - 3 years - 2.250M per
Eddie Lack - 3 years - 1.800M per
Scott Wedgewood - 3 years - .700M per
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="UFA SIGNINGS"]
Chris Stewart - 2 years - 5.550M per
Paul Martin - 2 years - 5.250M per
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="DRAFT RECAP"]
Round 1 (21st): Tiny Zingoni, D
Height: 6'6
Weight: 216Lbs
Prediction: Top 4 d man

Round 2 (51st): Karel Pivko, RW
Height: 6'3
Weight: 209Lbs
Prediction: Top line AHLer

Round 4 (111th): Brock Wharton, LW
Height: 6'4
Weight: 217Lbs
Prediction: Potential bottom six winger in NHL

Round 5 (141st): Yury Kulemin, RW
Height: 6'5
Weight: 211Lbs
Prediction: Potential bottom six winger in NHL

Round 6 (171st): Noah Chan, RW
Height: 6'2
Weight: 202Lbs
Prediction: Top six AHL winger

Round 7 (201st): Derek Eakin, LW
Height: 6'3
Weight: 202Lbs
Prediction: Bottom six AHL winger

[/FIELDSET]

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
[FIELDSET="RESIGNED PLAYERS"]
Andrew Greene - 2 years - 3.750M per
Perttu Lindgren - 1 year - 1.000M
Jacob Josefson - 3 years - 2.250M per
Eddie Lack - 3 years - 1.800M per
Scott Wedgewood - 3 years - .700M per
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="UFA SIGNINGS"]
Chris Stewart - 2 years - 5.550M per
Paul Martin - 2 years - 5.250M per
[/FIELDSET]

Wow, you got Chris Stewart in free agency? Surprising, but fortunate. How old is he in your franchise? I wonder why his team let him go.

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
US_Hockey.gif
GOTTZMANN OUTPLAYS FOR ROSTER SPOT
:devils

Jeremy Gottzmann was drafted by the New Jersey Devils 2nd round 33rd overall in 2013. He played in Juniors his first season, and then joined Albany recording 43 points in 75 games and a +17 rating. He impressed general manager Tom Renney and head coach Peter DeBoer in training camp and was given a chance to play on the second line with Tedenby and Zlobin during preseason. He managed four points in four games with a +4 rating, which has earned him a starting roster spot. He will likely start the season on the fourth line along with Bartschi and Greenop. Center Perttu Lindgren has been assigned to Albany and will likely be the first call up in case of injury.

'I expect us to have another stellar season with hopefully a longer playoff run. Which is why I brought in a physical scoring winger in Chris Stewart, and veteran defenseman Paul Martin. He did just come off a 47 point season, and although I don't expect him to do that with a new club, I do expect him to be not too far off!' - Tom Renney

2015 - 2016 DEVILS STARTING LINEUP

Kovulchuk - Zajac - Stewart
Tedenby - Josefson - Vrbata
Niederreiter - Henrique - Grigorenko
Bartschi - Gottzmann - Greenop

Martin - Larsson
Gilbert - Greene
Murray - Tallinder

Bobrovsky
Lack​

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
Wow, you got Chris Stewart in free agency? Surprising, but fortunate. How old is he in your franchise? I wonder why his team let him go.

He's only 27, so basically hitting his prime at an 85 overall C potential. There were four teams interested at a 4.250M offers. So I just jumped ship and offered him more. He also wanted four years... I gave him two :)

He only had a 40 point season the previous season, 39 point season before that, but before that he hit 70 points. Next best options for a top line RW was Eric Cole (37yrs old), Jerome Iginla (38) and there was someone else... I forget.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
He's only 27, so basically hitting his prime at an 85 overall C potential. There were four teams interested at a 4.250M offers. So I just jumped ship and offered him more. He also wanted four years... I gave him two :)

He only had a 40 point season the previous season, 39 point season before that, but before that he hit 70 points. Next best options for a top line RW was Eric Cole (37yrs old), Jerome Iginla (38) and there was someone else... I forget.

Sounds like the same thing that just happened to me with Setoguchi. He's 27 at 85 overall as well. I didn't check his stats from last season because I knew I needed a winger and he was the best option.

I hope Chris Stewart does well for you, he was getting 60-70 point season in my Calgary dynasty.

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Canucks Trade Raymond At Deadline
March 7, 2014

The Vancouver Canucks traded forward Mason Raymond today to the Detroit Red Wings. In exchange, the Canucks receive Detroit's 1st round pick in the 2014 draft as well as 4th line forward Darrol Powe. The Canucks went into the deadline with a 31-25-6 record and in 8th place in the western conference.

Other trades around the NHL:
To TBL:
RW Robert Nilsson, G Justin Peters
To EDM:
C Zach Boychuk, G Ben Scrivens

To TBL:
G Jakub Kovar
To MTL:
C Ryan Stoa

To PHI:
C Rod Pelley, G Patrick Ehelechner, 2014 1st round pick (OTT)
To OTT:
D Brendan Smith, C Blair Betts

To MTL:
C. Keven Veilleux, 2014 4th round pick (PHI)
To PHI:
RW Nick Johnson

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
dont know where to put this but in an NHL 13 fantasy league, if you were the flames would you do:

Dennis Wideman
Ryan Howse
4th
for
Jamie Mcbain
Viktor Rask

If you were rebuilding?
Knowing how Howse tends to be overrated by EA, I would not touch this. With their original rosters in NHL12 he ended up around 89 overall. I would say that you should wait for the official ratings of these players before pulling of that trade.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
Knowing how Howse tends to be overrated by EA, I would not touch this. With their original rosters in NHL12 he ended up around 89 overall. I would say that you should wait for the official ratings of these players before pulling of that trade.

But wouldn't viktor rask end up being even better?

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Win And They're In
April 15, 2014

It all boils down to this. One game. The last day of the season. The last game of the season. All or nothing, winner takes all, loser goes golfing.

The Nashville Predators are in town to face the Vancouver Canucks tonight in what will likely be the game of the year as both teams battle for the final playoff position in the west.

The Canucks, hoping to salvage an extremely disappointing season after their recent Stanley Cup victory, have been riddled with injuries all season long, which has undoubtedly put them in the position they're currently in. At one point, they had Kevin Bieksa, Dan Boyle, Alexander Edler, Nicklas Backstrom, and Roman Josi all on the shelf (that's 4 of their starting 6 defensemen and their #2 center for those counting), during which they went on a multi-week-long losing skid, culminating in back-to-back-to-back blowouts, losing by 5 or more goals in each.

At the end of the skid, the Canucks sat 6 points behind the 8th place Dallas Stars with 3 games left to play. Tim Thomas was able to secure a 1-0 shutout against Anaheim to keep their hopes alive and the Canucks followed that up with a 5-1 win over Detroit. Meanwhile, every team in front of the Canucks failed to gain any traction with Dallas losing all 4 of its remaining games to give both Vancouver and Nashville the opportunity to knock them out of the playoffs.

The Dallas Stars, who currently occupy the 8th seed in the West, will not make the playoffs regardless of which team win's tonight's contest. Both teams, with a win, will either have more points or have more ROWs and will, thusly, eliminate the Stars.

The starting line-ups for tonight's matchup:

Nashville Predators
P. Parenteau - J. Spezza - D. Backes
T. Kopecky - M. Hanzal - R. Vrbata
C. Durno - M. Goc - L. Stempniak
M. Clark - T. Brent - P. Dwyer

D. Kulikov - A. Pietrangelo
C. Fowler - A. Larsson
A. Rome - O. Ekman-Larsson

C. Crawford
J. Allen

Vancouver Canucks
A. Burrows - S. Crosby - M. St Louis
A. McDonald - N. Backstrom - J. Jagr
P. Elias - B. Schenn - S. Glennie
D. Powe - D. Mackenzie - N. Niederreiter

A. Edler - K. Bieksa
C. De Haan - D. Boyle
W. Redden - D. McIlrath

D. Dubnyk
T. Thomas

Last edited:

sully6one

Unregistered User
Aug 6, 2011
Michigan
Win And They're In
April 15, 2014

It all boils down to this. One game. The last game of the season. On the last day of the season. All or nothing, winner takes all, loser goes golfing.

The Nashville Predators are in town to face the Vancouver Canucks tonight in what will likely be the game of the year as both teams battle for the final playoff position in the west.

The Canucks, hoping to salvage an extremely disappointing season after their recent Stanley Cup victory, have been riddled with injuries all season long, which has undoubtedly put them in the position they're currently in. At one point, they had Kevin Bieksa, Dan Boyle, Alexander Edler, Nicklas Backstrom, and Roman Josi all on the shelf (that's 4 of their starting 6 defensemen and their #2 center for those counting), during which they went on a multi-week-long losing skid, culminating in back-to-back-to-back blowouts, losing by 5 or more goals in each.

At the end of the skid, the Canucks sat 6 points behind the 8th place Dallas Stars with 3 games left to play. Tim Thomas was able to secure a 1-0 shutout against Anaheim to keep their hopes alive and the Canucks followed that up with a 5-1 win over Detroit. Meanwhile, every team in front of the Canucks failed to gain any traction with Dallas losing all 4 of its remaining games to give both Vancouver and Nashville the opportunity to knock them out of the playoffs.

The Dallas Stars, who currently occupy the 8th seed in the West, will not make the playoffs regardless of which team win's tonight's contest. Both teams, with a win, will either have more points or have more ROWs and will, thusly, eliminate the Stars.

The starting line-ups for tonight's matchup:

Nashville Predators
P. Parenteau - J. Spezza - D. Backes
T. Kopecky - M. Hanzal - R. Vrbata
C. Durno - M. Goc - L. Stempniak
M. Clark - T. Brent - P. Dwyer

D. Kulikov - A. Pietrangelo
C. Fowler - A. Larsson
A. Rome - O. Ekman-Larsson

C. Crawford
J. Allen

Vancouver Canucks
P. Elias - B. Schenn - S. Glennie
D. Powe - D. Mackenzie - N. Niederreiter

A. Edler - K. Bieksa
C. De Haan - D. Boyle
W. Redden - D. McIlrath

D. Dubnyk
T. Thomas

What a defense Nashville has. Minus their #6 haha

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Canucks Defeat Predators, Make Playoffs
April 16, 2014

The Canucks jumped out to an early 2-0 lead last night and never looked back. The legendary Jaromir Jagr opened the scoring 3:44 into the first, tapping in a beautiful back-door feed from Dan Boyle. Boyle would add another of his own 34 seconds later when he stepped up in the neutral zone to intercept a pass and broke out on a 2-on-1 with Nicklas Backstrom. Boyle kept the puck himself and snapped a shot 5-hole on goaltender Corey Crawford. Vancouver would go into the 1st intermission with a 2-0 lead despite being outshot 10-7 by the Predators.

Early in the second period, Chris Durno won an offensive zone face-off back to Cam Fowler, who wound up and slapped the puck past goaltender Devan Dubnyk to get the score to within one. However, the Canucks would answer immediately, with Calvin De Haan scoring off a slap shot of his own just 30 seconds later. Alexandre Burrows would add a breakaway goal at the 13-minute mark to put the game out of reach at 4-1.

The Canucks were relentless in the 3rd period despite the 3-goal cushion, outshooting the Predators 21-6, although they didn't get anything to show for it. They did suffer some losses in the 3rd period however as Dan Boyle left the game after taking a shot up high and Scott Glennie also left after taking a big hit along the boards from former Canuck Aaron Rome.

The Canucks will square-off against the #1 seeded Columbus Blue Jackets on Thursday.

Opening Line-ups for VAN @ CBJ series:

Vancouver Canucks
Record: 41-35-6 (88 points, 15th)
Goals: 231 (17th)
Goals Allowed: 227 (9th)
PP%: 17.5% (22nd)
PK%: 75.5% (30th)

P. Elias - B. Schenn - N. Niederreiter
D. Powe - D. Mackenzie - N. Guenin

A. Edler - K. Bieksa
C. De Haan - D. Boyle
R. Josi - D. McIlrath

D. Dubnyk
T. Thomas

Scratches: W. Redden
Injuries: M. Scheifele (Herniated Disc), S. Glennie (Sprained Ankle)

Columbus Blue Jackets
Record: 46-31-5 (97 points, 4th)
Goals: 255 (2nd)
Goals Allowed: 242 (23rd)
PP%: 20.4% (6th)
PK%: 80.8% (19th)

A. Kostitsyn - J. Thornton - G. Parros
D. Penner - C. Wilson - R. Nash
J. Wright - B. Sutter - R. Jones
M. Fisher - K. Wellwood - E. Lisin

C. Franson - T. Myers
C. Butler - N. Schultz