ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
OttawaSUN-new-logo_CS2_url-copy-300x300.jpg

FISHER COMES HOME

230px-Mike_Fisher.jpg

Former Senator Mike Fisher returns to Ottawa​

The Ottawa Senators began the season with a hole at second line centre. Now that hole is filled with former alternate captain Mike Fisher.

The Nashville Predators, Fisher's former team, found themselves in financial hot water yesterday as auditors found some inconsistencies in their books. They had to shed salary immediately - and did so, sending centres Mike Fisher and Paul Gaustad through waivers. Gaustad was claimed by the Anaheim Ducks, but somehow Fisher slid all the way to the 6-3 Senators. "I'm thrilled that it was Ottawa," Fisher said during a press conference. "I've always wondered about ending my career back where I started."

In order to make room on the NHL roster for Fisher, Ottawa had to send forward Jesse Winchester through waivers, whereupon he was claimed by the New Jersey Devils.

- Bruce Garrioch

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA

SENS IN A ROUGH PATCH

g133427916266204947.jpg

Senators head coach Paul MacLean is powerless to stop the slide​

The Ottawa Senators started the season on fire. They have since cooled, hovering just above the .500 mark. To make matters worse, Erik Karlsson (pulled groin), Mike Fisher (separated shoulder), and Jason Spezza (bruised shoulder) were all injured within a week of each other. "It's going to be a rough ride these next few games," said MacLean, "but we can still win without those guys. Everybody else is going to have to step up." Milan Michalek will be looked to. The winger started the season with two hat tricks and 12 goals in 9 games. Since then, he has only 3 goals in 22 games. "I need a new stick," joked Michalek. "I've got to get out of this slump." The team echoes his sentiment, as they have slipped to 9th in the Eastern Conference.

- Bruce Garrioch

Bruce Garrioch @SunGarrioch
Ottawa's injury woes continue as defenseman Jared Cowen has separated his shoulder. Cowen is expected to miss at least a month and a half.

Senators can't catch a break as defenseman Sergei Gonchar has separated his shoulder. Gonchar is only expected to miss about a month, as it is not a severe separation.

Now Filip Kuba has also separated his shoulder, out for a month. I think the Senators need a new shoulder coach.

Mere minutes after returning from a separated shoulder, Mike Fisher has fractured his collarbone.

Last edited:

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA

MICHALEK SELECTED, SPEZZA SPURNED FOR ALL-STAR GAME

michalek_milan250.jpg

Michalek on All-Star nod: "Cool."​

Milan Michalek will represent the Ottawa Senators at this year's All-Star game. The winger has 24 goals and 25 assists in 49 games this season, one less than team captain Jason Spezza, who was not selected. Spezza had this response:

- Bruce Garrioch

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA

SENATORS ACTIVE AT DEADLINE

Traded | Traded | Traded | To | Received | Received | Received
D Filip Kuba|G Alex Auld|OTT 3rd 2012|LAK|C Jarret Stoll|D Rob Scuderi
||C Zenon Konopka|BUF|C Joel Armia|D Mark Pysyk|C Paul Szczechura

NYR traded D Kim Johnsson and LW Carl Hagelin to LAK for C Colin Fraser, RW Kevin Westgarth, and LAK 1st 2012

- Bruce Garrioch

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA
Senators prospect and Binghamton captain Josh Godfrey has unexpectedly retired from hockey mid-season. Anton Klementyev was signed to replace him.

Seriously... the guy just disappeared from my roster at some point during the season. He was in the lines and played many AHL games, and now I can't find him anywhere. He's not on any other team, he's not in the free agents list, he's not scratched, he's not in the lineup, and he's not on my contracts screen. He's just gone.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
:bolts
Another Stellar Year

6345520.bin

Teddy Purcell puts the puck past Nikolai Khabibulin on a breakaway.

After last year's first round exit at the hands of the Buffalo Sabres, Bolts coach Guy Boucher decided that the team's run and gun offensive play wasn't good for the playoffs. This season, he applied a defensive system, and it worked well.

Boucher told the media: "Steven Stamkos may not have had as many goals as last season, and Martin St Louis may not have had as many assists as last season. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that we play as a team and win games. Do do that, we have to keep the puck out of our own net."

Throughout the season, there weren't very many changes to the Bolts lineup. They didn't make any trades. However, at the trade deadline, somehow PA Parenteau and Paul Martin fell all the way into the hands of the Lightning. Parenteau was placed on the team's top line with Stamkos and St Louis and Martin now plays alongside Eric Brewer on the point. Johnny Oduya was also picked up on waivers but is playing in the AHL.

With a record of 44-29-9, the Lightning won their second division title in a row. While they may not have won as many games as last year, they are hoping that their new defensive system benefits them in the playoffs. The Norfolk Admirals also made the playoffs as the 4th seed in the AHL.

Individual Stats

Goals/Assists/Points

Forwards

Steven Stamkos - 35/41/76
Teddy Purcell - 26/48/74
Vinny Lecavalier - 28/45/73
Martin St Louis - 16/54/70
Ryan Malone - 28/31/59
PA Parenteau - 19/37/56
Matt Schoblocher - 21/19/40
Steve Bernier - 6/12/18
Nate Thompson - 10/5/15
Jarret Stoll - 6/8/14
Dana Tyrell - 9/2/11
George Parros - 1/8/9
Adam Hall - 4/3/7 (only 66 GP)

Defense

Paul Martin - 3/32/35
Victor Hedman - 6/26/32
Eric Brewer 5/23/28
Matt Carle 6/22/28
Mattias Ohlund - 8/13/21 (only 66 GP)
Chris Phillips - 0/19/19
Jared Cowen 1/3/4

Goalies

Antti Niemi - 50GP, 29W, 15L, 2.22 GAA, .924%
Jonas Gustavsson - 32 GP, 15W, 14L, 2.71 GAA, .902%

Coming Up Next:
:bolts vs. :caps

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
Another Stellar Year

6345520.bin

Teddy Purcell puts the puck past Nikolai Khabibulin on a breakaway.

After last year's first round exit at the hands of the Buffalo Sabres, Bolts coach Guy Boucher decided that the team's run and gun offensive play wasn't good for the playoffs. This season, he applied a defensive system, and it worked well.

Boucher told the media: "Steven Stamkos may not have had as many goals as last season, and Martin St Louis may not have had as many assists as last season. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that we play as a team and win games. Do do that, we have to keep the puck out of our own net."

Throughout the season, there weren't very many changes to the Bolts lineup. They didn't make any trades. However, at the trade deadline, somehow PA Parenteau and Paul Martin fell all the way into the hands of the Lightning. Parenteau was placed on the team's top line with Stamkos and St Louis and Martin now plays alongside Eric Brewer on the point. Johnny Oduya was also picked up on waivers but is playing in the AHL.

With a record of 44-29-9, the Lightning won their second division title in a row. While they may not have won as many games as last year, they are hoping that their new defensive system benefits them in the playoffs. The Norfolk Admirals also made the playoffs as the 4th seed in the AHL.

Individual Stats

Goals/Assists/Points

Forwards

Steven Stamkos - 35/41/76
Teddy Purcell - 26/48/74
Vinny Lecavalier - 28/45/73
Martin St Louis - 16/54/70
Ryan Malone - 28/31/59
PA Parenteau - 19/37/56
Matt Schoblocher - 21/19/40
Steve Bernier - 6/12/18
Nate Thompson - 10/5/15
Jarret Stoll - 6/8/14
Dana Tyrell - 9/2/11
George Parros - 1/8/9
Adam Hall - 4/3/7 (only 66 GP)

Defense

Paul Martin - 3/32/35
Victor Hedman - 6/26/32
Eric Brewer 5/23/28
Matt Carle 6/22/28
Mattias Ohlund - 8/13/21 (only 66 GP)
Chris Phillips - 0/19/19
Jared Cowen 1/3/4

Goalies

Antti Niemi - 50GP, 29W, 15L, 2.22 GAA, .924%
Jonas Gustavsson - 32 GP, 15W, 14L, 2.71 GAA, .902%

Coming Up Next:
:bolts vs. :caps

Considerable drop in production by everyone though... Carle had a terrible season compared to his 49 last season

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Considerable drop in production by everyone though... Carle had a terrible season compared to his 49 last season

I know, I used the defensive system as an excuse for everyone's production drop. :laugh:

Edit: HOLY **** I am so mad right now. My NHL 12 disc worked an hour ago and now it doesn't work. :facepalm:

Another Edit: Now it works, WTF??

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
"Perfection"
Tampa Bay Sweeps Washington in Round One

Eliminated-Tampa-Bay-Lightning-dampen-Washington-Capitals-playoff-hopes-4-2-NHL-Update-142310.jpg

Steven Stamkos celebrates his goal in game one of the series against Washington.

During the 2012-13 regular season, Tampa Bay switched to a defensive style of hockey, and despite seeing a drop in production for almost everyone, they again won their division. Coach Guy Boucher was hoping that their new system would benefit them in the playoffs, and so far, it has.

It only took four games for the Lightning to defeat the Washington Capitals. They won two games in overtime, and in all four games, the Capitals only scored 4 goals on the Lightning.

"Niemi played amazing for us this series," said captain Vinny Lecavalier. "Vokoun was great as well... it was hard to score on him. But Niemi was even better."

"The defense was good." Neimi said with a laugh.

Game 1: 3-2 OT Win (Purcell scores winner)
Game 2: 2-1 Win
Game 3: 2-0 Win
Game 4: 2-1 2OT Win (Stoll scores winner)

Coming Up Next:
:bolts VS. :pens

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Update on my Goal to beat Gretzky's Point totals!!

C Gareth Morrison 6'2" 195lbs 20 yrs
Career Games: 328
Career Goals: 330(2 more goals than games played :laugh::yo:)
Career Points: 1,032
Career Playoff Games: 77
Career Playoff Goals: 78(Holy ****!! Thats imprezzive!!:sarcasm:)
Career Playoff Points: 207

Year by year breakdown
2014 - 2015: 82GP 75G 175A 250P
2013 - 2014: 82GP 100G 172A 272P
2012 - 2013: 82GP 74G 178A 252P
2011 - 2012: 82GP 81G 177A 258P

Thoughts on how he's doing so far??

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
US_Hockey.gif
DEVILS STAY PUT AT DEADLINE
:devils
64GP - 38W - 17L - 9OTL - 85PTS (2nd East)​

Since acquiring net minder Sergei Bobrovsky, things have been full steam ahead for a hungry New Jersey Devils team. New Jersey has not appeared in the playoffs for the last three years and are well over due. Bobrovsky has provided them with the number one goal tending they needed and many players on the Devils have stepped it up in point production.

Coming into the deadline the question many people had on their mind was will the Devils trade for veteran support upfront. Seeing as the Devils top six are all aged between 20 and 28. But no, the Devils traded a bottom nine player, Steve Bernier to Columbus for a 4th round pick in 2016. Which is anticipated to be one of the deepest drafts since 2012.

'I must say, I did not expect us to be doing this well this far into the season. When I signed a six year contract I expected it to be a long process before even making a playoff appearance, It looks like I've been deceived... In the most pleasant of ways however.'
- Tom Renney

[FIELDSET="TRADE DETAILS"]
To New Jersey: 4th round pick in 2016
To Columbus: Steve Bernier, RW (64GP - 7G - 6A - 13PTS)
[/FIELDSET]

[FIELDSET="TOP DEVILS SCORERS"]
Kovulchuk - 62GP - 28G - 32A - 60PTS
Zajac - 64GP - 18G - 36A - 54PTS
Vrbata - 64GP - 17G - 34A - 51PTS
Tedenby - 64GP - 28G - 22A - 51PTS
Josefson - 57GP - 11G - 35A - 46PTS
Larsson - 62GP - 9G - 30A - 39PTS (All Star Invite - 1G,1A)

Bobrovsky - 44GP - 29W - 9L - 2.33GAA - .919SV% - 3SO (All Star Invite)
[/FIELDSET]

dustyrockon

Feb 25, 2009
Update on my Goal to beat Gretzky's Point totals!!

C Gareth Morrison 6'2" 195lbs 20 yrs
Career Games: 328
Career Goals: 330(2 more goals than games played :laugh::yo:)
Career Points: 1,032
Career Playoff Games: 77
Career Playoff Goals: 78(Holy ****!! Thats imprezzive!!:sarcasm:)
Career Playoff Points: 207

Year by year breakdown
2014 - 2015: 82GP 75G 175A 250P
2013 - 2014: 82GP 100G 172A 272P
2012 - 2013: 82GP 74G 178A 252P
2011 - 2012: 82GP 81G 177A 258P

Thoughts on how he's doing so far??

Ridiculous dude. You must be double, tripple lining him?

pensrule2011

Apr 5, 2012
Posting in a bit about Colorado had to do a lot of stuff prepping for school so didn't have time.

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA

SENATORS IN LOTTERY

The NHL regular season has ended, and the Ottawa Senators finished 28th in the league, amassing 72 points and a 31-41-10 record. You could point to any number of factors as to why Ottawa did not meet expectations:
  • They couldn't score, managing just 2.56 goals per game, 26th in the NHL
  • They couldn't prevent other teams from scoring, to the tune of 3.26 goals against per game, 28th in the NHL
  • Their power play was mediocre, converting on only 18.7% of its chances, 18th in the NHL
  • They committed the third most penalties in the NHL, and killed only 76%, second to last in the NHL
  • Craig Anderson was awful, posting a 2.92 GAA and .898 SV%

Senators Leaders
Name | GP | G | A | P | +/-
Jason Spezza|80|25|52|77|9
Milan Michalek|79|37|37|74|5
Daniel Alfredsson|82|19|39|58|-11
Sergei Gonchar|76|7|38|45|-19
Erik Karlsson|81|11|29|40|-10

The Toronto Maple Leafs swept the Calgary Flames to win the Stanley Cup, with James Reimer taking the Conn Smythe Trophy as the MVP of the playoffs. Alexander Ovechkin won the Hart and Art Ross Trophies, as well as the Ted Lindsay award. Evgeni Malkin took home the Maurice Richard trophy as the league leader in goals, and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins won the Calder Trophy as the top rookie. The Vezina Trophy for best goaltender was awarded to Carey Price, and Norris Trophy for the best defenseman went to Brian Campbell. Pavel Datsyuk won the Selke Trophy as the league's best defensive forward.

- Bruce Garrioch

Last edited:

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
ok let me go into specifics of my Goal to Beat the Points Leader, Gretzky!

The team I chose for him to play on were the :leafs

here are the Line-ups for the 2015-2016 season:

LW - C - RW
Skinner(89 SNP) - Morrison*(99 PLY) - Kessel(92 SNP)
Baertchi(86 SNP) - Morrison*(99 PLY) - Ryan(91 PWF)
Macarthur(83 TWF) - Morrison*(99 PLY) - Colborne(85 TWF)
Ott(82 GRN) - Morrison*(99 PLY) - Stajan(81 TWF)

Gardiner(88 TWD) - Doughty(91 OFD)
Beaulieu(84 OFD) - Cowen(89 DFD)
Oleksiak(80 DFD) - Moore*(99 TWD)

Bond*(99 BUT)
Budaj(82 HYB)

*denotes custom player

Thought/comment/Feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

TheScourge

Go Moose Go!
Jan 27, 2012
Dartmouth,NS
Trade deadline 2013

only one trade for the canadiens today but it is a big steal for them:

TO :kings2

Chris Campoli (81 OVR)
16' 3rd

TO :habs

Matt Greene (87 OVR).

"Great Move by adding a good defensive D like Greene. I am Honesty Shocked That the Habs got him for Only Campoli and a 3rd" said Bob Mackenzie

pensrule2011

Apr 5, 2012
End of November and fans thinking repeat of last year
sp-940hejduk-6col.jpg

Milan Hejduk scoring a shootout goal against Nikolai Khabibulin

It seems once again fans are losing hope in their Avalanche as they sit 12th in the West with an 11-14-3 record today on November 30th. The offense has been great as Milan Hejduk is fourth in the league in scoring with 15 goals and the team is 14th in goals for. The Penalty-kill hasn't been doing to bad ranked 18th, but where the team is really suffering is in two places, the powerplay and in there own zone. Powerplay and Goals Against are both ranked at 21st and it seems the team can't win because of these. On paper, the powerplay should be one of the best with a line of Wojtek Wolski, Matt Duchene and Hejduk accompanied by John-Michael Liles and Peter Mueller on the back end, but it just seems they can't convert. Though it could be an issue in the future, GM Dan Murray thinks otherwise, "There just having a hard time moving the puck and getting open but I don't think it will continue and it will eventually improve."

The one thing that he is most likely worrying about is with starting goalie Brian Elliott. Elliott so far hasn't shown that he can be one, a future starter, and two, a consistent starter. So far in the season he has had 21 starts and has won eight of those. He has also recorded a 3.19 GAA and a .896 Save Percentage. When we asked Murray about the goalie situation, he responded, "As of right now, I can't say anything but that we hope that Elliott improves his game." Though Murray didn't tell us this, but we have heard rumors that he and Dallas GM Joe Nieuwendyk are in talks right now about trading. More coverage on the situation of Brian Elliott soon.​

Mhoogasian94123

CLOSE!! I'm actually QUADRUPLE lining him!!:sarcasm:
He's on BOTH powerplays and on BOTH PK'S!!!!
But hey If it works right?!:sarcasm::yo:

Is it even realistic that Gretz would have played on 3 or 4 lines and both PP and PK lines? I could see him on the 1st and 2nd/3rd line but having him on all of the lines IS a bit overkill. I'm surprised he hasn't been injured.

pensrule2011

Apr 5, 2012
Blockbuster trade sends Elliott to Toronto
images
images

Reimer will be taking over the starting job in net for the Avs as Elliott is traded to Toronto

Yes you heard it right, Brian Elliott has been traded to Toronto in exchange for 23-year-old goalie James Reimer. Many were astonished to hear this as they thought a deal was going down with Dallas. Elliott was always thought to be secretly being shopped around and recently they have been talking with Dallas about the possibility of trading Kari Lehtonen. GM Dan Murray spoke to us about the trade and said, "I will admit I was talking to Joe Nieuwendyk about it, but we just couldn't work anything out. But an hour later I got a call from Brian Burke from Toronto saying he was interested in Elliott and since our teams are in similar situations, I decided to talk to him. One thing led to another and we finally agreed on something."

We got a chance to speak with the new member of the Avalanche and asked him about his feeling of getting traded and he said, "It kind of hit me when I got the phone call. I had just gotten home from practice and when the call was over I sat down and said to myself, 'James, this could be something big for you, a new beginning." Reimer has plans to fly in and will hopefully start on Thursdays game against Anaheim. The one big change for this young goaltender is his new position. He was a back-up to Mattieu Garon in Toronto and now will be taking the starting position in Colorado. He will be wearing the number 34 for Colorado and trade details are listed below:

:avs Receive:

G James Reimer
2012 3rd Round Pick

:leafs Receive:

G Brian Elliott
2012 7th Round Pick​

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
ok let me go into specifics of my Goal to Beat the Points Leader, Gretzky!

The team I chose for him to play on were the :leafs

here are the Line-ups for the 2015-2016 season:

LW - C - RW
Skinner(89 SNP) - Morrison*(99 PLY) - Kessel(92 SNP)
Baertchi(86 SNP) - Morrison*(99 PLY) - Ryan(91 PWF)
Macarthur(83 TWF) - Morrison*(99 PLY) - Colborne(85 TWF)
Ott(82 GRN) - Morrison*(99 PLY) - Stajan(81 TWF)

Gardiner(88 TWD) - Doughty(91 OFD)
Beaulieu(84 OFD) - Cowen(89 DFD)
Oleksiak(80 DFD) - Moore*(99 TWD)

Bond*(99 BUT)
Budaj(82 HYB)

*denotes custom player

Thought/comment/Feedback would be greatly appreciated!!

Looks good. But why is your best defenseman on the third line?

Tampa Bay round 2 coming tomorrow. :nod:

ChibiPooky

Yay hockey!
May 25, 2011
Fairfax, VA

2011-2012 SENATORS OFFSEASON REPORT

Notable Retirements Around the League:
Position | Name
RW|Teemu Selanne
LW|Tomas Holmstrom
D|Hal Gill
RW|Jaromir Jagr
LW|Ray Whitney
C|Jason Arnott
D|Roman Hamrlik
RW|Mike Knuble
D|Bryan McCabe
C|Robert Lang

Draft Day Trades Around the League
Sent | Sent | Team | FOR | Team | Sent | Sent
RW Jordan Caron|BOS 3rd 2013|BOS||CHI|CHI 2nd 2012
|D Michael Sauer|NYR||CHI|G Alec Richards|CHI 3rd 2012

Drafted:
Selected | Name | Age | POS | Team | HT/WT | Rating
3rd|Mark Tremaine|17|LW|Moncton (QMJHL)|6'0" 188lbs|64 OVR B-AB-
66th|Nathan Glass|18|RHD|Erie (OHL)|6'1" 177lbs|68 OVR ABB-
93rd|Sebastian Collberg|18|RW|Frolunda (Elitserien)|6'0" 181lbs|72 OVR B-B-C
123rd|Reid Boucher|18|LW|Sarnia (OHL)|5'9" 192lbs|70 OVR CCB
153rd|Brett Ritchie|18|RW|Niagara (OHL)|6'4" 193lbs|71 OVR B-B-C

Released:
Status | Name | Position
UFA|Paul Szczechura|C
RFA|Rob Klinkhammer|LW
RFA|Kaspars Daugavins|LW
UFA|Mike McKenna|G

Retired:
Position | Name
RW|Daniel Alfredsson

Signed:
Position | Name | Age | Salary | Term
RW|Michal Vachovec|19|0.525M|3
G|Jose Theodore|35|1.250M|1
RW|Lee Stempniak|29|2.500M|2
LW|Travis Moen|30|1.500M|2
C|Samuel Pahlsson|34|1.500M|1
LW|Tomas Zaborsky|24|0.525M|3
D|Nicklas Lidstrom|42|5.000M|1

Re-Signed:
Position | Name | Age | Salary | Term
D|Matt Carkner|31|1.250M|1
LW|Nick Foligno|24|1.250M|2
D|Matt Gilroy|27|1.250M|2
LW|Nikita Filatov|22|0.750M|2
D|Eric Gryba|24|0.525M|2
C|Jim O'Brien|23|0.525M|1
D|Erik Karlsson|22|3.250M|3
C|Jarret Stoll|30|2.500M|2
C|Peter Regin|26|1.000M|2
C|Stephane Da Costa|22|0.525M|1
D|Craig Schira|24|0.595M|1
D|Anton Klementyev|22|0.575M|1

Traded:
Sent | To | Received
None

- Bruce Garrioch

I also found Godfrey. He somehow got over to the Oilers... I never made any trades with the Oilers... Hmmm...

Last edited:

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Is it even realistic that Gretz would have played on 3 or 4 lines and both PP and PK lines? I could see him on the 1st and 2nd/3rd line but having him on all of the lines IS a bit overkill. I'm surprised he hasn't been injured.

:sarcasm::sarcasm: injuries are OFF!! :sarcasm:
I know its TOTALLY unrealistic, but I just want to see if it can be done, before he turns 30 yrs old. All of the hockey analysts and experts say that Gretzky's record is unbeatable....I know its only a video game, but I wanted to see how hard it really is.
PS: Im also trying to get a goalie 1000 wins in his career + trying to get a dman to 1000 points as well!
Its pretty fun watching them get SOO Many statistics!!

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Looks good. But why is your best defenseman on the third line?

Tampa Bay round 2 coming tomorrow. :nod:

that was just for pre-season to see how Oleksiak would do...he did fine, so bumped them up to Top pair new D lines are as follows:

Oleksiak - Moore
Gardiner - Doughty
Beaulieu - Cowen

And I love reading your dynastys man! keep em up!!! :)
Edit: totally forgot about your post from earlier! NV! :P

Mhoogasian94123

:sarcasm::sarcasm: injuries are OFF!! :sarcasm:
I know its TOTALLY unrealistic, but I just want to see if it can be done, before he turns 30 yrs old. All of the hockey analysts and experts say that Gretzky's record is unbeatable....I know its only a video game, but I wanted to see how hard it really is.
PS: Im also trying to get a goalie 1000 wins in his career + trying to get a dman to 1000 points as well!
Its pretty fun watching them get SOO Many statistics!!

I figured that they were off. I hope you beat the records. Maintaining your roster must be pretty easy. :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad