INJ. - Steve Downie

Defencemen
Jan Hejda - Erik Johnson
Shane O'Brien - Ryan Wilson
Matt Hunwick - Ryan O'Byrne

Goalies
Semyon Varlamov
Jean-Sebastian Giguere

Colorado Avalanche GM Little Jacob released the team's lines for their season opener vs. the Detroit Red Wings. The top line sees veteran and the holder of the 'C', Milan Hejduk, line up with Paul Stastny and Peter Mueller, who is looking to redeem himself after concussions shortened his 2010-2011 season. The second unit sees sophomore star Matt Duchene center rookie Gabriel Landeskog and sniper David Jones. The more defense orientated third line sees another sophomore, Ryan O'Reilly, center offseason acquisitions Chuck Kobasew and Jamie McGinn. Rounding out the forward unit is the checking unit of Cody McLeod, Jay McClement and Kevin Porter. Steve Downie, who normally suits up on the third line, is injured and will miss another 4 weeks before returning.

On to the defense, the top pairing sees free agent addition Jan Hejda man the point with young stud Erik Johnson. With the Avs' limited 'D' depth, expect this pairing to see a ton of ice. The second unit sees another free agent add, Shane O'Brien, pair with Ryan Wilson to form a shutdown pair. The third unit sees Ryan O'Byrne and Matt Hunwick pair up. If injury strikes this 'D', the Avalanche are in trouble.

In the crease, newcomer and young Russian Semyon Varlamov takes the full-time reigns after being acquired from the Washington Capitals. Free agent acquisition J-S Giguere provides veteran insurance should Varlamov falter or get injured.

-------------------------------------------------------

:avs
December 1st, 2011
Record: 12-11-2

Avs Solid After 25

Injury to Johnson crippled 'D'; Varlamov holding fort

225px-Semyon_Varlamov_of_the_Colorado_Avalanche_in_2012.jpeg

The masked marvel, Semyon Varlamov, has stepped up to lead the Avs towards a playoff spot.

The Colorado Avalanche started the year solid, with a 4-3-1 record. Then, Erik Johnson, the team's only elite blueliner, went down with injury. As expected, the Avs went down too. When he returned, the Avalanche were 5-10-1. His return, along with goalie Semyon Varlamov's excellence (12-9-2, 2.46 GAA, .915sp%. 2SO), fueled Colorado's return to a playoff spot, as the Avs sit 12-11-2 after 25 games. As for stats, Paul Stastny leads the team in scoring with 20 points (5 goals, 20 points). Peter Mueller (10 goals, 19 points) has had a very solid comeback campaign with 19 points through 25 contests. Third line center Ryan O'Reilly (9 goals) has been a pleasant surprise. Matt Duchene (7 goals, 14 points) has held the fort as second line center. His linemates, David Jones (5 goals, 13 points) and rookie Gabriel Landeskog (5 goals, 10 points) have been decent thus far. However, Milan Hejduk (4 goals, 9 points) has struggled, and could be on his way out of Denver. Steve Downie has also underperformed, with just 1 goal and 5 points through 17 games. Downie is rumored to be headed out, with a trade to occur as soon as tomorrow. Overall, things are going smoothly in Denver.

------------------------------------------------------

:avs
December 2nd, 2011

Downie Dealt To Texas

Mark Fistric headed to Denver following trade

fistric_cbj250.jpg

Mark Fistric adds depth to the 'D' corps in Denver.

The Colorado Avalanche dealt underachieving forward Steve Downie to the Dallas Stars today. Coming to Colorado is blueliner Mark Fistric. Fistric has also struggled, with just one assist and a horrid -22 rating in 25 games with Dallas. However, Dallas is 4-18-3, so don't blame Fistric. "We are happy to add Mark to our team" Avalanche GM Little Jacob said. "We feel he adds depth to our 'D'. Steve wasn't fitting in, so dealing him to Dallas gives him a fresh start, where he will hopefully exceed". Following the deal, the Avs placed defenceman Matt Hunwick on waivers. The New York Islanders claimed him shortly after.

To Colorado
Mark Fistric, D
DAL 2012 2nd Round Pick

To Dallas
Steve Downie, RW

I will post the halfway report, all-star break report, trade deadline, and draft reports tomorrow. :cheers:

RoyBoyCoy

Habs and Rugby
Feb 17, 2008
Lennoxville, QC
Nice work LJ. I remember doing these a couple years ago as Colorado, maybe '10, and I acquired Downie (obviously this was well before he actually joined COL), and he was dynamite for me. Perennial 60-70 point 2nd line RW, so it's different seeing you trade him. Also had a third line with Chris Stewart and Matt Cooke that was unreal, and any time I separated the two them, my entire team would go to ****, it was so weird.

Emery

Jul 18, 2011
Ottawa
Nice work LJ. I remember doing these a couple years ago as Colorado, maybe '10, and I acquired Downie (obviously this was well before he actually joined COL), and he was dynamite for me. Perennial 60-70 point 2nd line RW, so it's different seeing you trade him. Also had a third line with Chris Stewart and Matt Cooke that was unreal, and any time I separated the two them, my entire team would go to ****, it was so weird.

Thanks! I'm half-assing it since I'm so tired :laugh:
Yeah, Downie usually sucks in my beagms, so I thought he might struggle. Chris Stewart.. that reminds me, one of his superstar buddies in Denver joins him later ;)

Kellogs

G'night Sweet Prince
Dec 23, 2008
Ottawa
This has been the year of the shakeup for the Regina Falcons as they continue their quest to capture the franchise's first Stanley Cup. Players who had previously been considered untouchable were now available at the right price. After getting off to a slow start, the Falcons were offered Jordan Staal from the Pittsburgh Penguins, in exchange for their first ever draft selection, Radek Faksa, and a prospect. The Falcons did not hesitate and accepted the offer. With Staal, the Falcons get a solid two way forward who should fit right in to the team's aggressive style, while providing additional help on the faceoff circle.

Fast forward to the trading deadline, with the Falcons fighting for their playoff lives, they pulled off two blockbuster moves to bolster their lineup. First, they traded restricted free agent Erik Bradford, who had been sitting out the year due to a contract dispute, to Ottawa for their 2020 1st round draft pick, their 2021 1st round draft pick, and defenseman Wade Moe. Moe provides defensive depth to the Falcons as they've had to deal with long term injuries to two of their top offensive defensemen. But then came the unexpected move. The Falcons traded former top prospect Tyler Bertuzzi. After storming onto the scene with 43 goals, 29 assists in 77 games in his rookie season to capture the Calder Cup, Bertuzzi regressed for the past three season, becoming an enigmatic player leaving management wanting more. His 0.5 points per game in the playoffs also swayed the decision to ship him off while his value was still high.

In exchange, the Falcons received right winger Bryan Little, and reacquired top prospect Joseph Van Hecke from Winnipeg after they had traded him away in the previous off-season. Since the deadline, the Falcons have gone on a little run, separating themselves and creating a 10 point cushion from the 9th place team.

2019-2020 Regina Falcons

C. Brooks "A" (90) - J. Toews "C" (93) - C. Stewart (87)
A. Lehkonen (85) - J. Staal (88) - B. Little (87)
B. Comeau (81) - C. Galvin (82) - J. Houck (83)
B. Foy (79) - M. Lapierre (81) - R. Reaves (82)

M. Stuart (87) - T. Ferry "A" (87)
S. Varga (86) - S. Jensen (82)
M. Weber (87) - W. Moe (82)

O.Pavelec (93)
R. Miller (84)

Injuries/Scratches: H. Lehoux (82), R. Miller (80), T. Teravainen (87)

RoyBoyCoy

Habs and Rugby
Feb 17, 2008
Lennoxville, QC
MISSISSAUGA MAVERICKS
2014 Eastern Conference Finals

Hell of a Run
No Regrets From Mavericks, Resurrected Season Cut Short By Sens
The Mississauga News - Sunday, May 25, 2014

4JAhM.Em.156.JPG

Mavericks Coach Kirk Muller called this year success a "sneak peek" and is confident his team can keep improving

You won't find any frowns in the Mavericks locker room despite having their cindarella season unceremoniously dashed in 5 games by the Ottawa Senators. The Mavericks spent the majority of the 2013-14 season placed 15th in the Eastern Conference. The acquisition of Lars Eller and other adjustments saw the Mavericks rocket into playoff position and make short work of the Capitals and Flyers in the play-offs. "We're all proud of what we've done this year." commented centre Chris Vandevelde. "We showed a lot of heart, and I'm excited to see what we can do with this team next year." The Mavericks drew support from all over the league, the "Mav Bandwagon" was incredibly popular as hockey fans swarmed to support the unlikely 15th-to-champion story that turned out to be too-good-to-be-true.

MAVS lose series 4-1
Game 1: 2-1 L
Game 2: 4-0 L
Game 3: 4-3 W OT
Game 4: 4-3 W
Game 5: 3-2 L OT

glasgow26

Jul 17, 2007
San Francisco
Not gonna do a full write-up, but here's my roster in my CBJ game. Just started the 2013-14 season and had the 2nd overall pick in 2012 (Grigorenko), the 5th overall pick (Ryan Murray), the 31st pick (Teuvo Teravainen) and the 1st overall pick in 2013 (Nathan MacKinnon). I traded for Shea Weber and Nicklas Jensen, and signed Nabokov, Emery, Fedotenko and Lewis in free agency.

Rick Nash (87) - Derrick Brassard (85) - Mikhail Grigorenko (84)
Teuvo Teravainen (82) - Ryan Johansen (84) - Nathan MacKinnon (83)
Cam Atkinson (79) - Trevor Lewis (78) - Nicklas Jensen (76)
Ruslan Fedotenko (80) - Mark Letestu (80) - Derek Dorsett (78)

Shea Weber (90) - Ryan Murray (83)
Jack Johnson (87) - Fedor Tyutin (82)
James Wisniewski (85) - John Moore (79)

Evgeni Nabokov (85)
Ray Emery (81)

Very young team up front with a lot of potential. With the recent addition of Weber I really like my D corps. I still have to find myself a young starting goalie for the future, but I have a guy named Anton Forsberg developing in the minors with pretty good potential.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
I posted this in the fourth thread before realizing this one was here. Assuming nobody will read that one:

Okay, two things.

I traded up to nab the 1st overall pick in a draft, a left winger, and I wanted him to play with my NHL team right away. I signed him during the offseason, but he isn't on my roster. I checked the contracts screen and he's listed - and signed - but he's playing in the WHL. How do I get him up to the main roster? I really expected him to be playing and I'm a little pissed that he isn't.

Nextly, how do I release AHL veterans that aren't under contract with my NHL team? I have guys like Derek Whitmore and Mike Ryan on my AHL team; I don't want them at all. I have younger guys with slightly lower overalls that I want in those spots.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Kellogs

G'night Sweet Prince
Dec 23, 2008
Ottawa
The Regina Falcons have soared into the 4th spot in the Western Conference standings. Since the trade deadline, they have gone 17-3 including a nine game winning streak to cap off the season. Calder Brooks stepped up his game when it counted the most and carried his team, scoring 30 points during that stretch to secure his second Art Ross with 112 points. Other good news includes the fact that the defending Stanley Cup champions and the Falcons' Achilles heal, the San Jose Sharks, failed to qualify the playoffs. The Falcons will faceoff against the Colorado Avalanche in the Western Conference quarter finals.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Anyways, I'm going to start a New York Islanders Dynasty! Unforunately, my PS3 broke, so looks like I'm going to have to do a franchise on NHl2k11. I'm guessing their simming would be better, as I like their sliders better.

Let's hope it turns out well!

Anyways, to make it really hard on me, I've incorporated some rules:

* Have to be at least 8-10 million above the salary floor and always have to have 4-5 million in cap space.

* I am trading away 5 of the Islanders best prospects.

* I am trading away the best player on the team. (which is Tavares)

* I can only sign 2-3 free agents per year

* I can only make 5 trades per year (3 minor and 2 major)

Also, since I'm using NHL2k11, I'll have to start at the 2010-2011 season, but I won't show any of the stats. I'll officially start at the 2011-2012 season, starting with the draft. Again, this leads to another problem. I'll have to add in some of the 2011 prospects/draftees along with all of the 2012 prospects. (The 2011 prospects are the one's that are playing in the CHL, or in college, as they are not on any NHL teams or AHL teams.) This means that the 2011 draft will be VERY deep.

gah, i wish I still my PS3 but this will do.

Should be interesting!

Kellogs

G'night Sweet Prince
Dec 23, 2008
Ottawa
I posted this in the fourth thread before realizing this one was here. Assuming nobody will read that one:

Okay, two things.

I traded up to nab the 1st overall pick in a draft, a left winger, and I wanted him to play with my NHL team right away. I signed him during the offseason, but he isn't on my roster. I checked the contracts screen and he's listed - and signed - but he's playing in the WHL. How do I get him up to the main roster? I really expected him to be playing and I'm a little pissed that he isn't.

Nextly, how do I release AHL veterans that aren't under contract with my NHL team? I have guys like Derek Whitmore and Mike Ryan on my AHL team; I don't want them at all. I have younger guys with slightly lower overalls that I want in those spots.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

I think that player needs to start the season on your NHL roster or else he'll spend the entire year in the CHL.

The second issue is a bug. The only way to fix it, is to actually sign those guys, then trade them.

It seems like none of you ever play games, you only sim. Don't you find that boring?

For me personally, the fun part of playing this mode is building a team, which involves drafting, trading, and watching your players develop and evolve over the years. It's difficult to do that if you play a lot of games. That being said, I play around 5-10 games a season, and intervene in another 5-10. I probably play around 50% of playoff games as well.

Falcon63

May 29, 2012
Also, since I wasn't sure if Brodeur would pan out and I also had Ottawa's #28 overall pick, I picked another goalie Alexandre Belanger. He's only 70 overall, but he's also only 17 years-old, and B-BB potential!

So he may be future trade bait. No way in hell I'm trading Brodeur, haha.

Falcon63

May 29, 2012
In his second season, Filip Forsberg made the All-Star team! My team is absolutely HORRIBLE as a whole (by FAR the worst record in the league), but having a bright young star in Forsberg, and having two good young goalies (one of them great) in Brodeur and Belanger make me feel I have a bright future.

RoyBoyCoy

Habs and Rugby
Feb 17, 2008
Lennoxville, QC
MISSISSAUGA MAVERICKS
2014 NHL Entry Draft

2014 Draft Report
Mavericks Add Size On Otherwise Quiet Draft Day
The Mississauga News - Tuesday, June 24, 2014

dynamic_resize

Without a first round selection, Niagara centre Carter Verhaeghe was the Mavericks first selection at #57

With neither a 1st nor a 3rd round selection, Mavericks brass decided to build organizational depth in the 2014 draft. 5 players were selected, none of whom are shorter than 6'2". The 5 players all clock in at six foot five, four, three, three and two ranging from lanky centre Carter Verhaegh to towering shutdown blue liner Austin Adam to meaty Finn Esa Norrena. More below:

5c50b00a43a588d411449707bceb.jpg

MIS 2/57; C Carter Verhaeghe; Canada; 6’3 178; Niagara IceDogs OHL

-With the 57th Overall pick, the Mississauga Mavericks selected centre Carter Verhaeghe (ver-HAIG-ee) of the Niagara IceDogs. Verhaeghe was the winner of the OHL's Academic Player of the Year award, a smartness that extends onto the ice. The rangy centremen is a patient, thoughtful playmaker who scored 20 goals and 36 assists for Niagara. The Hamilton, Ontario native's cerebral play is almost a fault as one scout noted that "Verhaeghe's patience and thought process almost hinder his play as he can become a bit over ambitious. It would serve him well to simplify his offensive game and run a bit more on instinct."

Adam_20120115_02680842.jpg

MIS 4/117; D Austin Adam; Canada; 6’5 195; Everett Silvertips WHL

-In the 4th round, the Mavericks selected BC-born Everett Silvertips defenseman Austin Adam. Adam is purely a shutdown defenseman who in 53 games for Everett did not score and picked up 7 assists. Despite his offensive shortcomings, Adam's defensive prowess made him an attractive choice for the Mavs.

perreauxFW2816.jpg

MIS 5/147; C Carson Perreaux; Canada; 6’4 187; Prince Albert Raiders WHL

-Brandon Manitoba's Carson Perreaux was Mississauga's 5th round selection. Perreaux, a powerful third presence for the Prince Albert Raiders picked up 31 points in 56 games and played important penalty kill minutes. The powerforward is still a raw talent, but at 6'4, the Mavericks think this project could be well worth the investment.

timthumb.php

MIS 6/177; LW Coda Gordon; Canada; 6’2 187; Swift Current Broncos WHL

-Swift Current Broncos scorer Coda Gordon was selected at 177th overall by the Mavericks. Gordon has a great nose for the net, scoring 34 goals and adding 24 assists for the Broncos as an over-ager.

150811_TW_Charlie_Dodero.jpg

MIS 7/207; RW Esa Norrena; Finland; 6’3 197; Frolunda SEL

-In the 7th round, the Mavericks selected Esa Norrena, son of former Blue Jackets goaltender Fredrik. Esa is a big Finnish kid playing in the Frolunda system in Sweden. Norrena played 4 games for the top Frolunda club and picked 1 goal with 0 assists. Esa could be a project, but his size and determination could make him a valuable grinder in the future.

MISSISSAUGA MAVERICKS
Top 15 Prospects

1. LW Artturi Lehkonen
2. D Ryan Murphy
3. RW Connor Brown
4. D Jarred Tinordi
5. F Alex Galchenyuk
6. D Jamie Oleksiak
7. D Nikolas Brouillard
8. G Viktor Kokman
9. C Vladimir Namestnikov
10. C Victor Rask
11. D Keegan Lowe
12. C Tyrell Goulbourne
13. G Gabriel Girard
14. C Carter Verhaeghe
15. D Jeff Corbett

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
So, like I said before, I was getting rid of the two best players on the Islanders, along with the 5 best prospects on the team.

The two players I gave up were:
John Tavares
Evgeni Nabokov

The five prospects I gave up were:
Nino Niederreiter- Forward
Calvin De Haan- Defense
Travis Hamonic- Defense
Kevin Poulin- Goalie
Micheal Grabner-Foward (He was the next best young player as they don't have menu prospects in the AHL.)

New York Islanders 2011-2012

NewYorkIslanderslogo.gif

With the arrival of the new General Manager of the organization, the New York Islanders are ready for the 2011-2012 season. "We are very excited for this season, as this marks a new road for us. Everyone on this team is ready to win, including myself," says coach Jack Capuano. With the new GM coming into town, you shall expect moves will be on its way. "I'm not very happy with the stage of the team. We are lacking prospects, skill, toughness, the hole nine yards. I'm hopeful that I can turn this organization around. Expect that there will be changes coming soon," says the Islanders General Manager. The Isles home opener is on October 8th against the Philadelphia Flyers. Center Frans Nielsen will be taking a heavy load, as he will become the #1 center for the Isles, at least for the time being. Forwards Kyle Okposo and Matt Moulson have also been given more responsibility, as they are on the top line with Nielsen.

Home Opener Lineup

Moulson- Nielsen- Okposo
Martin-Bailey-Parenteau
Cizikas-Reasoner-Colliton
Pandolfo-Ullstrom-Rakhshani

Streit-MacDonald
Staios-Eaton
Ness-Wishart

Montoya
Dipietro

Team Overall: 78

Islanders Top Five Prospects

1. Ryan Murphy- Defense
2. Chris Gibson- Goaltender
3. Casey Cizikes- Forward (Will be playing in the home opener against the Flyers)
4. Patrick Segal- Forward
5. Anders Nilsson- Goaltender​

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada
Decided to do a Fantasy Draft for Tampa, here are the results

Round 1: Jonathan Quick
Round 2: Marc Staal
Round 3: Joffrey Lupul
Round 4: Simon Gagne
Round 5: Mike Fisher
Round 6: Eddie Lack
Round 7: Jake Gardiner
Round 8: Colby Armstrong
Round 9: T.J. Galiardi
Round 10: David Steckel
Round 11: Robin Lehner
Round 12: Ryan McDonagh
Round 13: George Parros
Round 14: Drew Miller
Round 15: Tim Brent
Round 16: Hal Gill
Round 17: Mike Brown
Round 18: Gabriel Landeskog
Round 19: Nazem Kadri
Round 20: Adam Larsson
Round 21: Brett MacLean
Round 22: Jamie McGinn
Round 23: Jonathan Huberdeau
Round 24: J.S. Giguere
Round 25: Korbinian Holzer
Round 26: Jared Staal
Round 27: Nicholas DesChamps
Round 28: Brendan Morrison
Round 29: Matt Lashoff
Round 30: Austin Watson
Round 31: Brad Ross
Round 32: Jared Knight

Will post line-up later on

Falcon63

May 29, 2012
After simulating the 2014 season, my prospects are finally starting to pan out! My top 4 skater prospects are 19, 19, 20, and 21, and they all have B potentials. Brodeur still has AAA potential and is now 86 overall at 20 years old. Forsberg is also 20, and 87 overall. Made the All-Star in his year 2, but not year 3. Was expecting Brodeur to win the Calder, but he had an up-and-down rookie season...HOWEVER, one of my other players, a 20 year old center, won it! He's only like 77 overall and B-B-B potential, but I'm hoping he can be a solid contributor to my team for years to come.

Got 3rd overall pick and he was 72 overall and only B-B-B-. Belanger also went down to like a B-B-B is hasn't progressed one overall point yet.

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada
Here are the lines

S.Gagne - M.Fisher - J.Lupul
T.Galiardi - B.Morrison - C.Armstrong
D.Miller - D.Steckel - M.Brown
G.Parros - T.Brent - J.McGinn

H.Gill - M.Staal
B.Lee - R.McDonagh
K.Holzer - A.Larsson

J.Quick
J.Giguere

Norfolk Admirals

N.Deschamps - N.Kadri - B.MacLean
A.Jenks - A.Gustafsson - N.Niederreiter
M.Walsh - C.Ashton - J.Staal
P.Lefebvre - M.Tvrdon - J.Birkholz

J.Gardiner - M.Lashoff
K.Lowe - H.Labrie
X.Ouellet - D.Dietz

R.Lehner
E.Lack

anatsu

twitter: @finanatsu
May 31, 2010
Finland
Islanders win Stanley Cup after sweeping Chicago in Cup finals

New York Islanders have won the Stanley Cup. Islander swept the Chicago Blackhawks in finals, with letting only 2 goals in. Conn Smythe winner was Michael Grabner, having 6 goals and 18 assists 21 games.

"This is unbelievable feeling. So emotional. I can't say anything now. We are the champions", were GM Anatsu Southfield's first words after winning the cup.

"We were so young team. I think no one didn't trust in us before the season, but we knew that we can win anyone with the right game and this surely is it. We are so great defensive team. You win championships with the defense, that's fact. But we also have big guns up-front. John Tavares, Michael Grabner, Rick Nash.. etc. All great guys. This is huge win and step for us."

One interesting point in Islanders' cup-run was that Al Montoya won starting goalie role to himself. "Al was great. .916 saving per cent and 1.52 goal against average tell all about him. Truly champion he is", said Southfield.

What this means for DiPietro's future then? "I don't want to talk about future, let's focus on this moment right now. All guys have earn this celebration", answered GM.

But the rumors say other story. It's rumored that Islanders may try to move their 1st round San Jose's pick up with including DiPietro in deal. In Islanders plans are signing Montoya and Harding with new contracts and let DiPietro go. That's what rumored

But now, let's celebrate!

- MSG media

Falcon63

May 29, 2012
It seems like none of you ever play games, you only sim. Don't you find that boring?

Yeah, I just wish EA would let you customize the season length, like in every other EA Sports game......

But, I play the playoff games, and put the difficulty on HoF (usually play on All-Star). Since I gutted my team and rebuilt them, I haven't made the playoffs yet, but with Brodeur and Forsberg leading the way, I think we will soon!

Also got Briere in FA for 1 season. He's 37, and 87 overall. Hopefully he sticks around 1-2 more years so he can help us make a playoff run!

anatsu

twitter: @finanatsu
May 31, 2010
Finland
Reasoner and Pandolfo retires

Center Marty Reasoner and left winger Jay Pandolfo have retired from professional hockey. Both players were winning the Stanley Cup with the New York Islanders this season. Reasoner, especially, had a big role in cup.winning team.

"Marty and Jay are big losses to our hockey club. Now others have to step up to their position. I think we have a great young core where we can find our next "Reasoners" and "Pandolfos". Great retirement days for both players!", said Islanders GM Anatsu Southfield about retired players.

- MSG media

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada
Tampa are 2-0 to start the season but for some reason Quick was only awarded 1 win, the first game he got a shut out and then he plays in the 2nd game and after that, he was only awarded with 1 win of the season, does anyone why that is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad