OT: NFL: Welcome to Teddys Playhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Wow imagine what Carson Wentz and the veterans must be thinking right now. This is beyond excusable. This team is a contending team that still has many holes and depth issues so you go get a backup QB??????? f***ing kidding me. This tells me and Carson Wentz they have no confidence in him and his health. I can't even imagine what the hell is going on with Pederson and Roseman. Disturbing to say the least.

Reactions: Flyer lurker

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Jalen Hurts is the worst.

Bama needs to have Tua start the second half. Hurts is a joke.

Jalen Hurts is the worst.

He should. Hurts isn't very good.

But he did a good thing that a lot of people wouldn't do by sticking around.

Hurts is such a bum.

Nope. Jalen Hurts is a bum.

Hurts is still a bum.

Jalen Hurts lol.

@JojoTheWhale has been ranting about Fromm for years. Hurts isn't an NFL QB, IMO.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Wow imagine what Carson Wentz and the veterans must be thinking right now. This is beyond excusable. This team is a contending team that still has many holes and depth issues so you go get a backup QB??????? f***ing kidding me. This tells me and Carson Wentz they have no confidence in him and his health. I can't even imagine what the hell is going on with Pederson and Roseman. Disturbing to say the least.

IMO this is more Howie and the guys trying to be smarter than anybody else while secretly being scared of Wentz health (which they would never admit).

They probably want to Taysom Hill him but that makes no sense.
And if you want a high upside weapon just effing pick Denzel Mims who was right there....

This is soo bad...

This has maybe a 1 in 5 chance of not completely blowing up into Howies face. And the potential upside for that is just not worth it at all..

I am usually one of the bigger Roseman defenders but this is just not really defensible especially after he keeps saying that the Eagles need to keep their high picks because we are capped out and getting older..

And then you pick Jalen Hurts in the 2nd...

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
Maybe Howie is playing the long game and expects to be fired in the not to distant future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad