OT: NFL: Welcome to Teddys Playhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Even in the 3rd rd this would be a head scratcher but with good names still on the board you do this??? Only way this works out is if Wentz falters. Why would an organization that has invested everything in a young QB go an do this? Instead of trying to help that QB with better weapons or better protection. I want to vomit I can't believe how stupid this is even if Hurst becomes a superstar that means Wentz career likely crumbles. What GM and Coach plans for that???? If you are trade the kid ..... now

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I don't think they drafted Hurts to play QB, because I don't think he's a starting NFL QB.
Big numbers in the spread don't translate to the NFL.

But he is an explosive athlete, wouldn't be the first athletic QB who became a good WR.

Maybe Doug has fantasies of lining up Sanders and Hurts and moving them around pre-snap.

Reactions: renberg

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I am not even a Flyers fan and thats just mean...
Boo...

i-am-soft-pls-do-not-yell-at-me-30971392.png

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
I don't think they drafted Hurts to play QB, because I don't think he's a starting NFL QB.

But he is an explosive athlete, wouldn't be the first athletic QB who became a good WR.

Maybe Doug has fantasies of lining up Sanders and Hurts and moving them around pre-snap.

I mean you have Denzel Mims sitting right there.
Who is the definition of gambling on upside...

No. This is clearly Howie and Doug trying to be smarter than everybody else and it hurts to watch... Badly...

And yeah you can't tell me that Wentz and his injuries did not play into that even though they will never admit it...

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006

That's fine on Day 3. In the 2nd round, it's just brutal asset management when they have so many pressing needs elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad