GDT: NFL Week 1

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Bill O'Brien's going to get the last laugh!

Seriously though, Johnson looks good early on.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
He always goes for it in those situations. Ever since Mahomes
Not just that, in general. That is what I meant. I dont think it was much of a question whether or not to go for it that time.

I heard someone make the prediction that since BOB will probably be fired if the Hopkins return is terrible, that they expect Johnson to be run into the ground. Would make sense.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not just that, in general. That is what I meant. I dont think it was much of a question whether or not to go for it that time.

I heard someone make the prediction that since BOB will probably be fired if the Hopkins return is terrible, that they expect Johnson to be run into the ground. Would make sense.

BOB won’t get fired for at least another year regardless. He’s safe for this year and next.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
BOB won’t get fired for at least another year regardless. He’s safe for this year and next.
I'm not sure of his contract status, but his approval rating here is below 30% imo. He as the Gm will get him fired due to his bad decisios. Though I do agree I dont see him getting canned this year, unless they have a season like they did in 2013. Which I can't see happening.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm not sure of his contract status, but his approval rating here is below 30% imo. He as the Gm will get him fired due to his bad decisios. Though I do agree I dont see him getting canned this year, unless they have a season like they did in 2013. Which I can't see happening.
Texans don’t have a 1 or 2 next year, it’ll be hard to find a GM who wants to start that way.

BrindamoursNose

Oct 14, 2008
I thought so too. I mean someone has to play the sounder to start it right? It's not a fan-induced thing, at least the very first part of it.

By the way, that's my problem with this whole racial equality thing. There's so much mixed messaging, and I'm sure all these players are going to vote for a guy who has said some very racist things in the past and has been a politician for 50 years. Is it racial equality, or a campaign event for Joe Biden?

And by the way I fully Admit Trump is no different. I just can't help but feel like this "protest" is more of a campaign rally than anything else. You want to impact change. It starts at the community level, and most of the issues are happening in Democratically run cities, with Mayors who have full jurisdiction over the police.

Biden wasn't running when Kap started kneeling and people started freaking out about it. Nice try to turn a sign of unity into a Democratic rally, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad