NFL GDT: NFL GDT: Super Bowl LIII: (NFC) Los Angeles Rams vs (AFC) New England Patriots - Part 2

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Depends on which vaccines you're talking about and what adjuvants are used

I'd be very careful with vaccine adjuvants containing metals and chemicals like aluminum, ethyl mercury, formaldehyde and Monosodium glutamate (MSG) which can be quite dangerous for the body (especially for children).

Including adjuvants, vaccines have many other agents like viruses and contaminants that can cause considerable injury to humans. These injuries can be anything from a swollen brain, a permanent brain injury, blood disorders, seizures and convulsions.

So be careful and educate yourself about any possible side effects of the vaccine you are considering

Now, what are your thoughts on global warming?

I think the sun is rigged

Reactions: BarnumEffect

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Just rewatching the Patriots-Falcons SB on NFL Network. Crazy how badly the Falcons blew that game in the 4th quarter. Snapping the ball with like 10 seconds on the play clock to throwing so much instead of eating the clock. Especially when it was like 3rd and 33 and they threw an incomplete pass that was only going to get like 10 yards anyway :laugh:

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I would agree that Deflategate was minor cheating and wouldn't acheive the same results as Spygate or rigging by the refs, but they are all "cheating" which means not playing by the rules to gain an advantage over the opponent.

Cheating and rigging should both be severely punished if caught

Rigging a game to me is worse and is the hardest one to prove because the refs can always use the famous phrase..."human error", and the clown running the NFL will never admit to rigging because the league would tumble down like a house of cards if the fans ever found out.

The NFL is going to make money hand over fist regardless of who wins. There is no incentive to rig the games. The risk reward to try to rig games is astronomical. Like you said the league would tumble down if anyone found out so there is no way they are going to risk all that money they are making for essentially no reason. Not to mention the logistics of trying to keep something like this under wraps across hundreds of people

Last edited:

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
The NFL is going to make money hand over fist regardless of who wins. There is no incentive to rig the games. The risk reward to try to rig games is astronomical. Like you said the league would tumble down if anyone found out so there is no way they are going to risk all that money they are making for essentially no reason. Not to mention the logistics of trying to keep something like this under wraps across hundreds of people
And just add to all of this, if they were going to rig it, why the Patriots... again? People are clearly sick of them. And then they added the LA Rams to the match up, the NFL franchise with one of the smaller fan bases (St. Louis fans didn't follow, still relatively new to LA). So they rigged the playoffs to get the worst match up for ratings possible, why?

This also discounts the lengths the league went to (completely over) punish the Pats & Brady for deflate gate, how many people would need to be on the same page to fix games (and never speak about it), and how fixing games would not benefit the vast majority of the league (the 30 other teams).

All of these things, and more, have me convinced we just watched a master performance in trolling.

Reactions: BarnumEffect

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
And just add to all of this, if they were going to rig it, why the Patriots... again? People are clearly sick of them. And then they added the LA Rams to the match up, the NFL franchise with one of the smaller fan bases (St. Louis fans didn't follow, still relatively new to LA). So they rigged the playoffs to get the worst match up for ratings possible, why?

It's all symbolism.

This also discounts the lengths the league went to (completely over) punish the Pats & Brady for deflate gate, how many people would need to be on the same page to fix games (and never speak about it), and how fixing games would not benefit the vast majority of the league (the 30 other teams).

Boston really ate that smokescreen up. Trust me, you'd know if Goodell really hates your team. Could you imagine if they never thought to do that? That's the only defense I hear now of days to them rigging it for the Patriots. They never did that even people in Boston would be questioning their tainted Championships.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
It's all symbolism.

Boston really ate that smokescreen up. Trust me, you'd know if Goodell really hates your team. Could you imagine if they never thought to do that? That's the only defense I hear now of days to them rigging it for the Patriots. They never did that even people in Boston would be questioning their tainted Championships.
The mental pretzel you and bobbyorr04 have twisted yourselves into trying to explain the Patriots success is quite ammussing. For the sake of your sanity I really hope its just an elaborate troll job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad