NFL GDT: NFL GDT: Super Bowl LIII: (NFC) Los Angeles Rams vs (AFC) New England Patriots - Part 2

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
It has nothing to do with the Saints.

Tell that to his Twitter.

What he should've been doing on Twitter was apologizing to the team and the fans for playing one of the worst games a left tackle has played in Super Bowl history. Instead he chose to take shots at the Saints, a team that his team beat two weeks previously. He's a loser. "Personal responsibility". ROFFL

Last edited:

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
The NFL should expand to Canada. I would love to see Toronto get an NFL franchise. I get that it's an opinion of controversy and the CFL would be mad but I just see it as a match made in heaven.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The NFL should expand to Canada. I would love to see Toronto get an NFL franchise. I get that it's an opinion of controversy and the CFL would be mad but I just see it as a match made in heaven.

How about NFL preseason games in Canada?

I remember once upon a time Montreal hosted something called the American Bowl.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011

No thanks

The NFL is rigged/scripted (especially since Goodell took over as commissioner)

...at least the CFL is still REAL football with no fixing....and I'd prefer to keep it that way.

upload_2019-2-7_21-19-10.jpeg

Last edited:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Calling it rigged and scripted is disingenuous.
If it so bad why do you and millions of others watch the Super Bowl every year?

Call it what you want but this was the first year I DID NOT watch the Super Bowl since I was a kid, and was the lowest rated SB in many years.

I've been skeptical about NFL rigging games ever since Seattle gifted the Pats Super Bowl XLIX a few years ago...

...and then the blatant PI that wasn't called late in the Saints/Rams NFC Championship game robbing the Saints of a SB berth confirmed my suspicions. (and No...I'm not a Saints fan)

Here is just one of many examples of NFL rigging/scripting I found on youtube

Something is rotten in Denmark

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
And that’s the best part, the people calling for a conspiracy keep watching so you know they either A) don’t believe what they are saying or B) are very very stupid

...or have finally seen the light

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
I've been skeptical about NFL rigging games ever since Seattle gifted the Pats Super Bowl XLIX a few years ago...
I don't really see any proof in that video and to point toward that game with that amazing, split-second play made by the Pats on that interception by Seattle is an awful example of a "rigged" game

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
I don't really see any proof in that video and to point toward that game with that amazing, split-second play made by the Pats on that interception by Seattle is an awful example of a "rigged" game

Why did Pete Carroll call a one yard pass play on 2nd and goal at the 1 yd line when he had the best running back in the league (Marshawn Lynch)?

It was a no-brainer to run the ball instead of passing and just didn't make any sense whatsoever.

Rigged is rigged whether it's the refs, coaches and/or players involved...

Here's a tweet from Jalen Ramsey after last years AFC Championship game against NE that was later deleted...

hqdefault.jpg

It's not just the refs who are rigging the games

Last edited:
Reactions: Crossfire Hurricane

Harry22

Mar 28, 2005
Montreal
Why did Pete Carroll call a one yard pass play on 2nd and goal at the 1 yd line when he had the best running back in the league (Marshawn Lynch)?

It was a no-brainer to run the ball instead of passing and just didn't make any sense whatsoever.

Rigged is rigged whether it's the refs, coaches and/or players involved...

Here's a tweet from Jalen Ramsey after last years AFC Championship game against NE that was later deleted...

hqdefault.jpg

It's not just the refs who are rigging the games

Lol I have a better explanation. Pete Carroll was too much in his head and went with a pass thinking he’d fool the Pats. It would have worked if not for Butler recognizing the play that he saw on film earlier.

Also lol @ that rigged comment. Did you see the NFL film production of this game? Literally during the final drive where Seattle was driving to win he told Russell Wilson during the 2 minute warning: “you’re at the 50, 2 minutes to go and 2 timeouts, doesn’t get easier that that *laughter*”.

Conspiracy theories is the easy escape for people.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010

With how the clock/timeouts worked at that point of the game, if the Seahawks had run 3 times and failed to score they'd be below 10 seconds at the conclusion of 3rd down, with the possibility of running out of time. If the 1st/2nd run hadn't worked, you needed to score on 3rd because you weren't going to have time to call a play on 4th.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

YEM

Mar 7, 2010
equating every less than ideal decision by a coach in the NFL to a conspiracy will have one viewing the majority of the history of the league as a conspiracy

Reactions: DangleCity and m9

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
equating every less than ideal decision by a coach in the NFL to a conspiracy will have one viewing the majority of the history of the league as a conspiracy
Saying its rigged or a conspiracy is just an excuse by people who cant deal with the Patriots success. Notice how its only rigged to these type of people when the Patriots win.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I think if this year was any indication the SB ratings might decline next year if the Pats make it back yet again

Fatigue and apathy of this team seems to be a thing for fans outside a few Northeastern states

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
No, ignoring the truth is easier

You keep supporting the NFL...I'm sure they'll appreciate it

But not me anymore.... I've seen enough
The truth? So far you have presented zero evidence other than pointing out Pete Carroll is an idiot. Oh, and a fake tweet.

Not to mention zero background like why they are rigging them and why for one team or another

Last edited:

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
The truth? So far you have presented zero evidence other than pointing out Pete Carroll is an idiot. Oh, and a fake tweet.

Not to mention zero background like why they are rigging them and why for one team or another

I'm not a ****ing lawyer.

Do your own research if you really want to know the truth, (there's a thing called the internet)... but most sheep are just content with not knowing.

Why is anything rigged or fixed??? ...use your brain!

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
I'm not a ****ing lawyer.

Do your own research if you really want to know the truth, (there's a thing called the internet)... but most sheep are just content with not knowing.

Why is anything rigged or fixed??? ...use your brain!
I researched and found nothing. Wanted to hear your thoughts just beyond "its fixed because Pete Carroll didnt run the ball 4 years ago"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad