OT: NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Lost 3 spots in the DFS tourney I was in because Cobb, Rodgers, and Jones went nuts. Finished 6th out of 78,000, concluding the most nerve wracking night of my life. If Rodgers completed one more pass over 3 yards, I was gonna get knocked down to the next payout level.

Needless to say that was the least enjoyable sporting event I have ever watched.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Need trade advice stat!!

I need an RB desperately.

I get:
J. Charles
Z. Ertz
R. White

For:
Hilton
Ingram
Eifert
Bernard

I feel like I am giving up a lot, but here is my roster:

P. Manning
R. Tannehill
A. Brown
T. Hilton
K. Allen
C. Anderson
M. Ingram
G. Bernard
T. Eifert
D. Lewis
A. Abdullah

So if I did the trade I would have as my starting lineup:

Manning
Brown
Allen
Charles
Anderson/Abdullah/Lewis
Ertz

Edmonton East

Nov 25, 2007
Need trade advice stat!!

I need an RB desperately.

I get:
J. Charles

For:
Hilton
Ingram
Eifert
Bernard

I feel like I am giving up a lot, but here is my roster:

P. Manning
R. Tannehill
A. Brown
T. Hilton
K. Allen
C. Anderson
M. Ingram
G. Bernard
T. Eifert
D. Lewis
A. Abdullah

Nevermind...you added to your original post. No PPR?

Edmonton East

Nov 25, 2007

Tricky thing is Bernard. Hill is one more fumble away from being relegated to 5-10 touches per game and that Bengals offense can move the ball obviously.

Ertz has 0 value.
Roddy White has 0 value.

On your end:

Ingram is on a terrible team and losing carries.
Hilton is solid.
Bernard could have really good value.
Eifert is certainly far better than Ertz.

Since it's only a 2RB, 2WR league I'd probably do it since benches aren't nearly as important. Though I'd probably try to keep Eifert if I were you. Ertz isn't startable and I don't know who you have in free agency.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Tricky thing is Bernard. Hill is one more fumble away from being relegated to 5-10 touches per game and that Bengals offense can move the ball obviously.

Ertz has 0 value.
Roddy White has 0 value.

On your end:

Ingram is on a terrible team and losing carries.
Hilton is solid.
Bernard could have really good value.
Eifert is certainly far better than Ertz.

Since it's only a 2RB, 2WR league I'd probably do it since benches aren't nearly as important. Though I'd probably try to keep Eifert if I were you. Ertz isn't startable and I don't know who you have in free agency.

Thanks for your help!

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
I ended up swapping out Hilton for Keenan Allen. So the trade was:

J. Charles
Ertz

for:
Allen
Ingram
Eifert
Bernard

Probably gave up a little too much, but I was desperate at RB. I put in a waiver claim for Ebron.

Devils Army

Rebuild Over.
Feb 3, 2014
New Jersey
Putting Aaron Rodgers on the block (had Cutler but cut him for Derek Carr).

Offer - Alshon Jeffery and Jamaal Charles

I hate that Jeffery just came back from injury and has a backup throwing to him but I'm leaning to do the trade. I'm in need of a #1 RB and #1/#2 WR badly in a PPR league.

Thoughts?

As long as you have some viable options at QB then its worth it cause RB/WR/TE are always more valuable, so no brainer if you have a solid replacement, not sure how your FA looks like

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Just traded a guy that had Olsen and Witten at TE while I had nothing worth starting.

Gave up;
Gio Bernarnd
Richard Rodgers

For;
Jason Witten
CJ Anderson

Thinking CJ may rebound at some point and be a major boost, if not I got the starting TE I needed for a bench RB.

Also traded Derek Carr for Brandin Cooks to a guy that had Big Ben as his only QB. Figure Cooks will start lighting it up at some point and I was hurting for a decent WR with only Garcon and Jordan Matthews as my only legit WR's with Andre Johnson and Davante Adams putting up donuts this year.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
I'm torn between Jimmy Graham against Detroit or Justin Forsett against Pittsburgh. Insight please?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm torn between Jimmy Graham against Detroit or Justin Forsett against Pittsburgh. Insight please?

How is Graham only a Flex option for you?! (I assume that's what a TE/RB question is). Even if you somehow had Gronk and Graham it wouldn't matter cause Gronk is on a bye

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
How is Graham only a Flex option for you?! (I assume that's what a TE/RB question is). Even if you somehow had Gronk and Graham it wouldn't matter cause Gronk is on a bye

I'm in an 8 team PPR league. 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 2Flex, 1K, 1Def.

It used to be just 6, but we expanded it this year. We're wimps in that if a high draft pick goes down, you're not completely screwed for the season.

I wish I had Gronk, but I do have Edelman.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm in an 8 team PPR league. 1QB, 2WR, 2RB, 2Flex, 1K, 1Def.

It used to be just 6, but we expanded it this year. We're wimps in that if a high draft pick goes down, you're not completely screwed for the season.

I wish I had Gronk, but I do have Edelman.

That is different. usually always play in a dedicated TE league.

And yes Gronk has been amazing. Sucks he is on the bye this week. Staying undefeated will be tough.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Let's see if anyone can help me out here:

My team right now looks like this

Carson Palmer
Antonio Brown
Terrance Williams
Giovanni Bernard
Lamar Miller
Travis Kelce
LeSean McCoy
Kendall Wright
Drew Brees
Doug Martin
Nelson Agholor
Ty Montgomery
Antonio Gates

1 QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB/TE. No idea who to star in the flex. No one says anything about Montgomery but I figured if Adams is hurt, he's the #3 in GB so he might be a boom or bust option. San Fransisco got smoked by Arizona a week or two ago so if I can get a touchdown out of Montgomery I'm fine with that.

One ******* in my league put a 53$ waiver for Karlos Williams then tries to trade him to me as soon as he gets him.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol so of course I sit Doug Martin (who's sucked and was hurt all week) on my injury-prone team for Gio Bernard and Isiah Crowell. Already had Luck, Dez, Marshawn and Devante Adams on my bench with injuries, can't exactly afford to shoot myself in the foot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad