Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Need advice on who to flex, non-PPR:

D. Lewis vs. Jaguars
T. Williams vs. Falcons
K. Allen vs. Vikings
A. Abdullah vs. Broncos

Leaning towards Lewis, but who really knows what Belichek will do with his RBs. Williams is an intriguing option since I think Dallas will be throwing it a lot and Weeden seems like a QB that likes slinging it to one guy (see Josh Gordon 2013). Allen burned me bad last week, and Abdullah is facing the Broncos Def.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore

D. Lewis vs. Jaguars
T. Williams vs. Falcons
K. Allen vs. Vikings
A. Abdullah vs. Broncos

Leaning towards Lewis, but who really knows what Belichek will do with his RBs. Williams is an intriguing option since I think Dallas will be throwing it a lot and Weeden seems like a QB that likes slinging it to one guy (see Josh Gordon 2013). Allen burned me bad last week, and Abdullah is facing the Broncos Def.

If Lewis fumbles, he'll get stapled to the bench, plus he's gotta split carries with Blount. Williams has a garbage QB throwing to him. Abdullah is facing a tough Broncos front seven. Keenan Allen was ridiculous the other week. I would go Allen

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007

D. Lewis vs. Jaguars
T. Williams vs. Falcons
K. Allen vs. Vikings
A. Abdullah vs. Broncos

Allen will probably get Rhodes which isn't a good matchup for him. But he definitely has the most talent out of those guys listed.

Williams isn't a bad play. Witten is playing on two bum ankles and they have literally no one else. As long as Atlanta doesn't fail to move the ball and make this a 17-14 type of game, I think he is your best option.

Lewis - wouldn't touch based on your other options

Same for Abdullah. Most talented back on the roster, but coach is an unpredictable idiot.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If this Jeffery crap lasts until next week, I'd start to strongly consider that trade. He has been driving me nuts.

Ugh him combined with Dez is killing me mentally.

My saving grace is Brady and Gronk have been insane and I've been smart with defense and getting enough of our guys.

Like garçon was meh last night but should be enough considering the Pats should decimate the Jags.

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
If it's not to late don't start Starks. Lacey is playing tomorrow. I'm sadly stuck with him now.

I have cam newton blowing the world up on my bench. Need to get a trade working for him.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
lol my RB position in a 16-team PPR league has been a total dumpster fire so far with CJ and Stewart, I thought with one starter and a sometimes Flex I had that position covered before the main draft (they were two of my keepers) :laugh:

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
If Lewis fumbles, he'll get stapled to the bench, plus he's gotta split carries with Blount. Williams has a garbage QB throwing to him. Abdullah is facing a tough Broncos front seven. Keenan Allen was ridiculous the other week. I would go Allen

Smart man here. :laugh:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Once again ran away with a win. Brady and Gronk lead the charge and Buffalo just embarrassing Tannehil added in.

Hopkins also had a great day. Stewart was again awful. Dunbar was surprisingly good and J stew might be sitting on my bench if Jeffery returns.

Also Pats Kicker gets me 17 points. Wow

Now the tough one to stay undefeated. How do I survive the Pats bye week.

Can Newton fills in for Brady. Any ideas on a waiver TE for Gronk?

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart
Also having a terrible fantasy season so far. I will be 0-3 in one league unless Jamal Charles goes crazy simply because Keenan Allen is a mystery to me. Had him on the bench in week 1 and this week and played him in week 2. I would be 3-0 if i reversed my choices.:facepalm:

Jersey Man

Mad Dog
Oct 20, 2008
New York, NY
Putting Aaron Rodgers on the block (had Cutler but cut him for Derek Carr).

Offer - Alshon Jeffery and Jamaal Charles

I hate that Jeffery just came back from injury and has a backup throwing to him but I'm leaning to do the trade. I'm in need of a #1 RB and #1/#2 WR badly in a PPR league.

Thoughts?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Check that I may actually lose BOTH games this week. Right now I'm down .5 points in my 16-team PPR with my opponent having Kelce and me having some KC cornerback and my other league where I had a huge lead now I had Maclin and Davante Adams taking ZEROES while he had James Jones go off and also has Kelce.

Well thank god the Chiefs remembered Maclin was still alive, at least I still won the game I was expecting to win going into tonight :P

Last edited:

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
I was leading by 35 points going into tonight, I had Crosby and my opponent had Rodgers and Maclin.

Man I hate fantasy football.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Gotta love Julio jones,Randle and Mariota filling in for brees this week. Julio is unreal this year

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
I was leading by 35 points going into tonight, I had Crosby and my opponent had Rodgers and Maclin.

Man I hate fantasy football.

I was leading by over 45, I had James Jones, Richard Rodgers, and Mason Crosby. He had Aaron Rodgers, Randall Cobb.

That last touchdown throw I was literally saying "don't throw to Cobb, don't throw to Cobb, don't throw to Cobb... $&#*@!er $&#*er! HE THREW TO COBB OF COURSE!". My lead was down to 1 point. Then KC threw the long ball and I saw Rodgers coming back onto the field and thought it was over. He however completed two passes to TE Rodgers and James Jones giving me more points as they ticked over the yardage quicker than Aaron. I won by 3.

*WHEW*

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad