• San Fransico

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Seattle

Votes: 11 11.5%

• Total voters

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Those guys are also 38 and 45 years old.

I don't think there is just one type of QB. There have been gymnasts that failed miserably in this league too. Either due to injury or due to once they got figured out they became less effective or in RG3's case he ended up with both.

For me it's having a high IQ. A pocket passer can have success with a high IQ, they can read the defenses and get the ball off quick. If Mahomes didn't have a high IQ with all his tools he wouldn't be the QB he is. He'd still be a starter in the league as he has all the other tools, but he wouldn't be elite.
I agree, but I still think a running QB is way better option in todays game. Arizona had a good year two years ago till he got injured. It’s normal for a QB to regress and have a bad second year. Manning did it in 2001 (his 4th year) Eli had many bad years lol. Bradford lit it up first year witb the Rams two years ago and then last year was pretty brutal. Arizona is similar to the Colts, they don’t have a ton of talent but I still think he is a capable QB and if healthy can win a few games.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Ya, sounds like he will be back in October (Season will be over by then). But who knows maybe he heals fast and starts the season. He had ACL surgery in January. if they can get going under their new coach and replacement starter it might help expedite some things though. Lots of noise that Kyler is uncoachable and I get a sense he has tools but the latch on the toolbox doesn’t work so well. A second season with 4 wins ain’t gonna be good in AZ And I suspect he will be moved if so.

Oops, my bad.
We will see. A second year drop from a QB is not uncommon. Manning had a bad one in his fourth year with the colts. See what happens this year. I think Arizona wins a few games, but San Fran and Seattle will be quite competitive so it’s a tough division

If Arizona was in the NFC South, they would do much better lol

• Haha
Reactions: Captain Fantastic

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I agree, but I still think a running QB is way better option in todays game. Arizona had a good year two years ago till he got injured. It’s normal for a QB to regress and have a bad second year. Manning did it in 2001 (his 4th year) Eli had many bad years lol. Bradford lit it up first year witb the Rams two years ago and then last year was pretty brutal. Arizona is similar to the Colts, they don’t have a ton of talent but I still think he is a capable QB and if healthy can win a few games.
Murray is very capable, well maybe not as much depending on his surgery. The problem is more related to the mental part of the game for him and not physical IMO.

Reactions: tardigrade81

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad