Votes: 2 2.1%
  • San Fransico

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Seattle

Votes: 11 11.5%

• Total voters

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018

Wow. Can you imagine the revenue some of those clubs are pulling down to have that amount of revenue share go out?! And that type of value growth in a decade span? Love or hate Goodell, he’s been good for the NFL owners. Look at the sale price for Washington, Snyder bought for 800m and sells for 6.1B over the 22 year period he was owner.

Reactions: bellagiobob

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Wow. Can you imagine the revenue some of those clubs are pulling down to have that amount of revenue share go out?! And that type of value growth in a decade span? Love or hate Goodell, he’s been good for the NFL owners. Look at the sale price for Washington, Snyder bought for 800m and sells for 6.1B over the 22 year period he was owner.
I think overall he's done a good job as commish. Some stumbles for sure, but game is as popular as ever, and I would say as a fan the past few years especially have been fantastic entertainment. Not much in the sports world that is must watch TV for me these days, other than Oiler games, but the NFL is for sure.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

Ugh yet another idiot. Although I guess he probably wasn't drunk so there is a positive I guess....

Already with the Lambo too :huh:
Upcoming trade to the Cowboys is imminent. ;)

Last edited:

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
My colts got some new alt jerseys! Pretty sharp

They will look good when they go 4-13
1689899510001.png

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Lmao!!! Accurate 😂

Unless Anthony Richardson or Uncle Rico play lights out at QB, this season is going to be ugly.
I cheer for the AZ Cardinals. I have ZERO to be enthused about. Shit new coach, shit new GM, Budda Baker wants out, Kyler Murray the wannabe Mahomes is just that , wannabe and still injured We are in tough. Lets talk in January about who looks better (lets talk before then, but let’s compare NFL a standings and seasons then).

Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
I cheer for the AZ Cardinals. I have ZERO to be enthused about. Shit new coach, shit new GM, Budda Baker wants out, Kyler Murray the wannabe Mahomes is just that , wannabe and still injured We are in tough. Lets talk in January about who looks better (lets talk before then, but let’s compare NFL a standings and seasons then).
Lol could be a rough season for us both. Arizona has a good QB though. If the team stays healthy around him, they might actually be decent. Rams won’t be very good again this year, but Niners and Seahawks will be decent. I could see Arizona having a 3
Or 4 win season, but also could see them pulling off 9 or 10 wins.

Reactions: brentashton

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Lol could be a rough season for us both. Arizona has a good QB though. If the team stays healthy around him, they might actually be decent. Rams won’t be very good again this year, but Niners and Seahawks will be decent. I could see Arizona having a 3
Or 4 win season, but also could see them pulling off 9 or 10 wins.
There is no way we get to 5 wins. We have a qb?? He’s injured and probably won’t start the season and I’m not sure he really is a qb, I think he’s a gymnast that signed an NFL contract.

Reactions: tardigrade81

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I guess that having a “half time” in practice last week, so the guys could learn how to play in the 3rd and 4th quarters after a rest didn’t work. Did Jones and MacAdoo practice making adjustments at half time last week, because there is that too?

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
I guess that having a “half time” in practice last week, so the guys could learn how to play in the 3rd and 4th quarters after a rest didn’t work. Did Jones and MacAdoo practice making adjustments at half time last week, because there is that too?
Bruh...wrong place...go to the "Let Cornelius Cook" thread

Reactions: brentashton

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
There is no way we get to 5 wins. We have a qb?? He’s injured and probably won’t start the season and I’m not sure he really is a qb, I think he’s a gymnast that signed an NFL contract.
Oh I didn’t realize he wasn’t starting the season. Man that sucks.

Honestly , in todays league I would rather have a gymnast than a thrower. Look how bad Brady did last year and Matt Ryan. Pocket passers are becoming a thing of the past. Mahomes also isn’t near as good when he stands in the pocket. Rodgers is maybe the exception. Having a QB that can run is essential in todays league. Unfortunately they do get hurt a lot is the problem. Colts got Richardson who can run and is a beast, so hopefully he can stay healthy.

Cardinals have A pretty rough schedule this year. But I could see them beating Browns, Bears, splitting with Seattle and maybe the Rams. 4 or 4 wins I could see.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018

Honestly , in todays league I would rather have a gymnast than a thrower. Look how bad Brady did last year and Matt Ryan. Pocket passers are becoming a thing of the past. Mahomes also isn’t near as good when he stands in the pocket. Rodgers is maybe the exception. Having a QB that can run is essential in todays league. Unfortunately they do get hurt a lot is the problem. Colts got Richardson who can run and is a beast, so hopefully he can stay healthy.

Cardinals have A pretty rough schedule this year. But I could see them beating Browns, Bears, splitting with Seattle and maybe the Rams. 4 or 4 wins I could see.
Ya, sounds like he will be back in October (Season will be over by then). But who knows maybe he heals fast and starts the season. He had ACL surgery in January. if they can get going under their new coach and replacement starter it might help expedite some things though. Lots of noise that Kyler is uncoachable and I get a sense he has tools but the latch on the toolbox doesn’t work so well. A second season with 4 wins ain’t gonna be good in AZ And I suspect he will be moved if so.

Bruh...wrong place...go to the "Let Cornelius Cook" thread
Oops, my bad.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

Those guys are also 38 and 45 years old.

I don't think there is just one type of QB. There have been gymnasts that failed miserably in this league too. Either due to injury or due to once they got figured out they became less effective or in RG3's case he ended up with both.

For me it's having a high IQ. A pocket passer can have success with a high IQ, they can read the defenses and get the ball off quick. If Mahomes didn't have a high IQ with all his tools he wouldn't be the QB he is. He'd still be a starter in the league as he has all the other tools, but he wouldn't be elite.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Ya, sounds like he will be back in October (Season will be over by then). But who knows maybe he heals fast and starts the season. He had ACL surgery in January. if they can get going under their new coach and replacement starter it might help expedite some things though. Lots of noise that Kyler is uncoachable and I get a sense he has tools but the latch on the toolbox doesn’t work so well. A second season with 4 wins ain’t gonna be good in AZ And I suspect he will be moved if so.

Oops, my bad.
This might actually be one of the best observations.

I think what makes matters worse is A. He's a mobile QB who will be missing time off due to ACL surgery. So that in itself could be a game changer to his game. And B. What motivation is there for him to work will with others? He has his 160mil guarantee money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad