NFL: NFC Playoff Picture

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Well the deadline has come and past, and we're a week later than we were last year when we started these threads, so without further ado, a way too early look at the playoff races;

AFTER WEEK 8:
1. Philadelphia - 7-0
2. Minnesota - 6-1
3. Seattle - 5-3 (Leads NFC West)
4. Atlanta - 4-4 (Leads NFC South)
5. Dallas - 6-2 (Holds H2H tiebreaker over NYG)
6. NY Giants - 6-2
7. San Francisco - 4-4 (Holds conference record tiebreaker over WSH)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. Washington - 4-4
9. LA Rams - 3-4
10. Tampa Bay - 3-5 (Holds H2H tiebreaker over NO inside NFC South, holds conference record tiebraker over GB and ARI)
11. Green Bay - 3-5 (Holds H2H tiebreaker over CHI inside NFC North, holds conference record tiebreaker over ARI and NO)
12. Arizona - 3-5 (Holds conference record tiebreaker over CHI, Holds H2H tiebreaker over NO)
13. New Orleans - 3-5 (Holds conference record tiebreaker over CHI)
14. Chicago - 3-5
15. Carolina - 2-6
16. Detroit - 1-6

CONTROL OF DESTINY: Note: Only the highest level (among home field advantage, division title, and making the playoffs) a team controls their own destiny for will be listed here - if a team controls their own destiny for the first round bye, they also control their own destiny to make the playoffs and win their division). A team controls their own destiny if they obtain a certain spot 100% of the time if they win every game for the rest of the year.

- Philadelphia controls its own destiny for home field advantage through the playoffs.
- Minnesota controls its own destiny for the NFC North.
- Seattle controls its own destiny for the NFC West
- Atlanta controls its own destiny for the NFC South
- The NY Giants control their own destiny for the NFC East.
- San Francisco controls its own destiny for the NFC West.
- Tampa Bay controls its own destiny for the NFC South
- New Orleans controls its own destiny for the NFC South
- Dallas controls its own destiny for a wild card birth.
- Washington controls its own destiny for a wild card birth
- The LA Rams control their own destiny for a wild card birth.
- Green Bay controls their own destiny for a wild card birth

POTENTIAL CHANGES IN CONTROL OF DESTINY IN WEEK 9:
- Tampa Bay will lose control of their own destiny for the NFC South AND a wild card birth with a loss and an ATL win.
- New Orleans will lose control of their own destiny for the NFC South AND a wild card birth with a loss and a TB or ATL win.
- Dallas will gain control of their own destiny for the NFC East with a PHI loss
- Arizona will gain control of their own destiny for the NFC West with a win and a SEA loss.
- Arizona will gain control of their own destiny for a wild card birth with a win and a GB loss.
- The LA Rams will lose control of their own destiny for a wild card birth with a loss
- Green Bay will lose control of their own destiny for a wild card birth with a loss.

NO CLINCHING OR ELIMINATION SCENARIOS IN WEEK 9.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melrose Munch

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I love the NFC South. Carolina last week were a missed field goal away from taking the division lead, now they are 15th

Reactions: The Note

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Unless they have major injuries I dont see anyway the Eagles dont get the bye. To some metrics they have the easiest remaining schedule. Niners win the west, Vikings the North, no idea about the south. Dallas, Seattle, the Giants get wild cards.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Unless they have major injuries I dont see anyway the Eagles dont get the bye. To some metrics they have the easiest remaining schedule. Niners win the west, Vikings the North, no idea about the south. Dallas, Seattle, the Giants get wild cards.
Call me dumb but I may prefer the 5th seed. On the roads against the falcons/Vikings? (This changes if the saints or Tampa win the division)

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Call me dumb but I may prefer the 5th seed. On the roads against the falcons/Vikings? (This changes if the saints or Tampa win the division)
True. South doesn’t look good but then again I wouldn’t wish to face Brady and all of his experience.

West division title will come down to that TNF game between Sea and SF unless the Rams get their act together.

Rams need to continue their dominance over Seattle to get back into the race. Splitting the season series does them little good.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
AFTER WEEK 9:
1. Philadelphia - 8-0
2. Minnesota - 7-1
3. Seattle - 6-3 (Leads NFC West)
4. Tampa Bay - 4-5 (Leads NFC South) (Holds H2H tiebreaker over ATL)
5. Dallas - 6-2 (Holds H2H tiebreaker over NYG)
6. NY Giants - 6-2
7. San Francisco - 4-4
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. Atlanta - 4-5 (Holds conference record tiebreaker over WSH)
9. Washington - 4-5
10. LA Rams - 3-5
11. New Orleans - 3-6 (ARI eliminated from 3-way tiebreaker via conference record, Holds strength of victory tiebreaker over GB)
12. Green Bay - 3-6 (Holds H2H tiebreaker over CHI inside division) (Holds conference record tiebreaker over ARI)
13. Arizona - 3-6 (Holds coference record tiebreaker over CHI)
14. Chicago - 3-6
15. Detroit - 2-6
16. Carolina - 2-7

CONTROL OF DESTINY:
- Philadelphia controls its own destiny for home field advantage through the playoffs.
- The NY Giants control their own destiny for the NFC East.
- Atlanta controls its own destiny for the NFC South
- Dallas controls its own destiny for a wild card birth

POTENTIAL CHANGES IN CONTROL OF DESTINY IN WEEK 10:
- The NY Giants will lose control of its own destiny for the NFC North with a loss and a PHI win.
- San Francisco will lose control of its own destiny for the NFC West with a loss and a SEA win.
- Atlanta will lose control of its own destiny for the NFC South with a loss and a TB win.
- Atlanta will lose control of its own destiny for a wild card with a loss, TB win, and SF win.
- Washington will lose control of its own destiny for a wild card with a loss.
- The LA Rams will gain control of its own destiny for a wild card with a win, and either a WSH loss or a NYG loss

CLINCHING OR ELIMINATION SCENARIOS IN WEEK 10:
- Carolina is eliminated from #1 seed contention with a loss and either a PHI win or 2 of the following: (1)NYG win, (2)DAL win, (3)MIN win

Last edited:

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
With the 8-0 Eagles and 7-1 Vikings having the 2 best records in the NFL (and only NFC teams with less than 3 losses), I was thinking, which team is in a better situation right now for the playoff picture? Here's what's more favorable to each:

Eagles: Last undefeated team, and their 1 game lead on the Vikings is a de facto 2 game lead factoring in H2H. They are in a great position to claim the #1 seed.

Vikings: Much bigger division lead than the Eagles (4.5 vs 2 games). Mostly guaranteed a home playoff game by now while still being within striking distance for the #1 seed. At worst a #3 seed with how weak the NFC South has been.

Basically, would you rather be in the best position for the #1 seed while also being more likely to lose the division, or the safer route of having your division lead safe but less of a shot at the #1 seed?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
With the 8-0 Eagles and 7-1 Vikings having the 2 best records in the NFL (and only NFC teams with less than 3 losses), I was thinking, which team is in a better situation right now for the playoff picture? Here's what's more favorable to each:

Eagles: Last undefeated team, and their 1 game lead on the Vikings is a de facto 2 game lead factoring in H2H. They are in a great position to claim the #1 seed.

Vikings: Much bigger division lead than the Eagles (4.5 vs 2 games). Mostly guaranteed a home playoff game by now while still being within striking distance for the #1 seed. At worst a #3 seed with how weak the NFC South has been.

Basically, would you rather be in the best position for the #1 seed while also being more likely to lose the division, or the safer route of having your division lead safe but less of a shot at the #1 seed?
Eagles with their h2h win over Minny gives them the edge. Eagles can afford a loss and still be first in the nfc.

I mean it’s possible that being either the first or second seed isn’t as good as the 3-4 seed. As it stands Minny at 2 would face SF in the WC.

Then if SF upset Minny they’d go onto face Philly. Not exactly the matchup you want as a top seed.

SF’s division title fate depends on that TNF matchup with Seattle in December.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
Eagles with their h2h win over Minny gives them the edge. Eagles can afford a loss and still be first in the nfc.

I mean it’s possible that being either the first or second seed isn’t as good as the 3-4 seed. As it stands Minny at 2 would face SF in the WC.

Then if SF upset Minny they’d go onto face Philly. Not exactly the matchup you want as a top seed.

SF’s division title fate depends on that TNF matchup with Seattle in December.
I think SF will go on a 2nd half run. and I think they can even take the division from Seattle. As a Vikings fan they would be a scary opponent to face in R1.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
I think SF will go on a 2nd half run. and I think they can even take the division from Seattle. As a Vikings fan they would be a scary opponent to face in R1.
Seattle has a 1.5 game lead. Again that second matchup vs Seattle in December on a short week will likely decide the division. SF sweeps it they are in the drivers seat and should win the west. Seattle wins it they maintain a lead over SF and it likely comes down to tie breakers. Sea swept AZ while SF has swept Rams. Divisional games first them conference games. Sea and SF have both lost 2 nfc games. Both vs Atl and SF to Chicago and Sea to NO.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Seattle has a 1.5 game lead. Again that second matchup vs Seattle in December on a short week will likely decide the division. SF sweeps it they are in the drivers seat and should win the west. Seattle wins it they maintain a lead over SF and it likely comes down to tie breakers. Sea swept AZ while SF has swept Rams. Divisional games first them conference games. Sea and SF have both lost 2 nfc games. Both vs Atl and SF to Chicago and Sea to NO.

I’m sorry I’m trying to understand this.

Isn’t SF basically 1 game behind the Seattle in best case scenario?

San Fransisco beat Seattle
Division
Seattle 2-1
SF 3-0

Conference
Seattle 4-3
SF 4-2

So isn’t it more likely the ties will go to SF with Seattle having their games against the Rams and the one game with SF left?(even if Seattle win vs SF)

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Common games come before conference games inside the division. Seattle's already beaten the Giants and Lions with the Jets left to play, and the Niners have lost to the Bears with the Dolphins and Commanders left, so the worst the Niners can do is tie in common games (if they beat MIA and WSH and Seattle loses to NYJ).

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Common games come before conference games inside the division. Seattle's already beaten the Giants and Lions with the Jets left to play, and the Niners have lost to the Bears with the Dolphins and Commanders left, so the worst the Niners can do is tie in common games (if they beat MIA and WSH and Seattle loses to NYJ).
Common games are the divisional games plus nfc south and afc west. The last 3 are based off prior year records thus SF gets the bears while sea got the lions.

The 4 AZ and LA games plus the 8 common games.
SF is 0-2 vs the afc west (KC and Aden losses)
Sea is 2-0 (LAC and Denver wins)

SF is 1-1 vs nfc south (bear Car lost to Atl)
Sea is 0-2 vs nfc south (lost to Atl and NO)

In division it’s 2-1 for Sea and 3-0 for SF.

4-3 for SF
4-3 for Sea

But SF has won their first meeting.

I’m sorry I’m trying to understand this.

Isn’t SF basically 1 game behind the Seattle in best case scenario?

San Fransisco beat Seattle
Division
Seattle 2-1
SF 3-0

Conference
Seattle 4-3
SF 4-2

So isn’t it more likely the ties will go to SF with Seattle having their games against the Rams and the one game with SF left?(even if Seattle win vs SF)
Sea gets their bye after this upcoming TB game. So in 2 weeks they would have played the same number of games.

I’m assuming that Sea wins that home game vs SF to even the series. If they don’t, SF should win the division.

Last edited:
Reactions: BB88

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Common games are the divisional games plus nfc south and afc west. The last 3 are based off prior year records thus SF gets the bears while sea got the lions.

Sea gets their bye after this upcoming TB game. So in 2 weeks they would have played the same number of games.

I’m assuming that Sea wins that home game vs SF to even the series. If they don’t, SF should win the division.

Thank you.

I’m just looking at their remaining schedules and Seattles looks tougher to me.

& sorry to repeat it but isn’t the more likely scenario SF wins the tie even if Seattle wins the second game?

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY

SF is 0-2 vs the afc west (KC and Aden losses)
Sea is 2-0 (LAC and Denver wins)

SF is 1-1 vs nfc south (bear Car lost to Atl)
Sea is 0-2 vs nfc south (lost to Atl and NO)

In division it’s 2-1 for Sea and 3-0 for SF.

4-3 for SF
4-3 for Sea
I was counting the non-common games because that's the easiest way to determine the common games tiebreaker. You count 3 games instead of 14. If the teams end up tied (which is the only way a tiebreaker comes into play), whoever did better in the non-common games loses the common games tiebreaker. Consequently, with the results already in the book, the 49ers can't lose a common games tiebreaker to Seattle. They can tie common games and go to conference record if and only if the Seahawks lose to the Jets and the 49ers beat the Dolphins and Commanders.

Last edited:

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I missed that the Giants controlled their own destiny for a first round bye, even though I already had them controlling their own destiny over PHI in the NFC East. They play Minnesota later in the year, and so could hand them their 2nd loss and control the tiebreaker. They still play PHI twice, so even when PHI was 8-0 the Giants could catch them with their H2H meetings.

This is also a good time to point out my elimination/destiny scenarios do not take into account ties. This comes up most in the elimination/clinching scenarios - so my scenarios may differ from a site like playoffstatus.com, where multiple ties could prevent the NFC East teams from getting the wins they need to eliminate a team like Chicago from top seed contention.

AFTER WEEK 10:
1. Philadelphia - 8-1 (Owns H2H tiebreaker over MIN)
2. Minnesota - 8-1
3. Seattle - 6-4 (Leads NFC West)
4. Tampa Bay - 5-5 (Leads NFC South)
5. NY Giants - 7-2
6. Dallas - 6-3
7. San Francisco - 5-4
8. Washington - 5-5
9. Green Bay - 4-6 (ARI eliminated from 3-way tiebreaker via conference record. Holds strength of victory tiebreaker over ATL)
10. Atlanta - 4-6 (Holds conference record tiebreaker over ARI)
11. Arizona - 4-6
12. Detroit - 3-6 (Holds conference record tiebreaker over LAR)
13. LA Rams - 3-6
14. Carolina - 3-7 (Holds conference record tiebreaker over CHI and NO)
15. New Orleans - 3-7 (Holds conference record tiebreaker over CHI)
16. Chicago - 3-7

CONTROL OF DESTINY:
- Philadelphia controls its own destiny for the first round bye.
- The NY Giants control its own destiny for the first round bye.

POTENTIAL CHANGES IN CONTROL OF DESTINY IN WEEK 11:
- Philadelphia will lose control of it's own destiny for the first round bye with a loss and a MIN win
- Minnesota will gain control of its own destiny for the first round bye with a win and a PHI loss
- Washington will lose control of its own destiny for a wild card with a loss, and either (1)a NYG+SF win combined with a PHI OR DAL win, or (2)A DET win with either (a)a SF win OR (b)a DAL AND PHI win.
- Atlanta will gain control of its own destiny for a wild card with a win, GB loss, DET loss, and SF loss.

CLINCHING OR ELIMINATION SCENARIOS IN WEEK 11:
- Chicago will be eliminated from NFC North contention with a loss and a MIN win.
- Chicago will be eliminated from first round bye contention with a loss OR a NYG, PHI, and WSH win
- New Orleans will be eliminated from first round bye contention with a loss and two of the following three results: (1)MIN win, (2)NYG win, (3)PHI win.
- Carolina will be eliminated from first round bye contention with a loss and two of the following three results: (1)MIN win, (2)NYG win, (3)PHI win.
- Arizona will be eliminated from first round bye contention with a loss, ATL win, NYG win, PHI win, MIN win, and HOU win.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Funnest scenario of the week: If Arizona loses, and NYG, MIN, DAL, and WSH also all lose to seem to keep ARI's top seed hope alive, Buffalo can eliminate Arizona from top seed contention by beating Detroit. This is because Arizona needs Detroit to win the NFC North at 9-8 over Minnesota at a 6-6 conference record to have a shot at the #1 seed, but a Buffalo win over Detroit guarentees that even if Detroit gets to 9-8, their conference record will be at minimum 7-5 and will no longer be beatable in a tiebreaker for Arizona.

AFTER WEEK 11: (f - Eliminated from first round bye contention)
1. Philadelphia - 9-1
2. Minnesota - 8-2
3. San Francisco - 6-4 (Leads NFC West) (Holds H2H tiebreaker over SEA)
4. Tampa Bay - 5-5 (Leads NFC South)
5. Dallas - 7-3 (Holds H2H tiebreaker over NYG)
6. NY Giants - 7-3
7. Seattle - 6-4
8. Washington - 6-5
9. Atlanta - 5-6
10. Detroit - 4-6
11. Green Bay - 4-7 (ARZ is eliminated from 3-way tiebreaker by conference record, holds Strength of Victory tiebreaker over NO)
12. Arizona - 4-7 (Owns H2H tiebreaker over NO)
13. New Orleans - 4-7
14. LA Rams - 3-7
15. Carolina - 3-8 (Holds conference record tiebreaker over CHI)
16. f-Chicago - 3-8

CONTROL OF DESTINY:
- The NY Giants control their own destiny for the first round bye.

POTENTIAL CHANGES IN CONTROL OF DESTINY IN WEEK 12:
- Atlanta will gain control of their own destiny for a wild card spot with a win, DET loss, and a SF OR SEA loss.
- Washington will lose control of their own destiny for a wild card spot with a loss, NYG win, and either a TB or SF win.
- Seattle will lose control of their own destiny for the NFC West with a loss and a SF win.
- Dallas can gain control of their own destiny for the NFC East with a win and a PHI loss.
- Atlanta can gain control of their own destiny for the NFC South with a win and a TB loss.
- Dallas can gain control of their own destiny for the first round bye with a win, PHI loss, and MIN loss.
- The NY Giants will lose control of their own destiny for the first round bye and the NFC East with a loss.

CLINCHING OR ELIMINATION SCENARIOS IN WEEK 12:
- Green Bay is eliminated from first round bye contention with a loss.
- Arizona is eliminated from first round bye contention with either (1) a loss and any of a WSH, NYG, PHI, MIN, or BUF win, (2)a DAL and WSH win, (3)a NYG and MIN win.
- New Orleans is eliminated from first round bye contention with a loss, and any of a WSH, NYG, PHI, or MIN win.
- LA Rams are eliminated from first round bye contention with either (1)a loss and any of a WSH, NYG, PHI, or MIN win, OR (2)Three of the following teams win: PHI, WSH, NYG, MIN
- Carolina is eliminated from first round bye contention with a loss, WSH win, PHI win, NYG win, or MIN win.
- Chicago is eliminated from NFC North contention with a loss or a MIN win.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Really the cutoff is Atlanta because they own the H2h vs both SF and Sea. Aside from them and the commanders that’s the only 2 teams not in the PO picture right now that have a shot. Wash has a lot of divisional games to close out the season so they need to be better than just 0.500 in the division. 9-8 won’t make the PO.

West still comes down to that Dec TNF game in Seattle. Of their 7 games left the SF and KC games are the toughest. Rams twice whom they have always struggled with plus Jets, Panthers, and Raiders. Have a good shot to get to 11-6 if they can hold serve vs SF at home.

SF has Sea, AZ, LV, TB, NO, Miami and Wash left. they should also get to 11 wins.

jcs0218

Apr 20, 2018
Nick Wright said he is scared that Tom Brady will somehow make it to another Super Bowl.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Nick Wright said he is scared that Tom Brady will somehow make it to another Super Bowl.

Buccs defense can be elite and the offense can get hot.

NFC has very few elite teams, if any.

All of the top teams have question marks

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Buccs defense can be elite and the offense can get hot.

NFC has very few elite teams, if any.

All of the top teams have question marks
NFC PO QBS can be:

Hurts - 1 PO game, Blowout loss to TB
Min - Cousins
Sea - Smith No PO games
SF - Jimmy
Dal - Dak
NYG - Jones
Was - Heincke
TB - Brady

Big gap between Brady and the next QB you trust. Jimmy when things are rolling for SF, the run game will lead the way, he can make the throws. If SF falls behind, that confidence in Jimmy wanes.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
NFC PO QBS can be:

Hurts - 1 PO game, Blowout loss to TB
Min - Cousins
Sea - Smith No PO games
SF - Jimmy
Dal - Dak
NYG - Jones
Was - Heincke
TB - Brady

Big gap between Brady and the next QB you trust. Jimmy when things are rolling for SF, the run game will lead the way, he can make the throws. If SF falls behind, that confidence in Jimmy wanes.

Yep.

SF has the best roster outside the QB, elite both defensively& offensively, yet you don’t know what you are going to get from Jimmy but I’d have them as the favourites right now.

It’s tough to bet on Dallas with their issues on big games(penalties/Dak).

Brady has a chance but it’s a small chance. Health is the biggest thing for them for the last part of the season. Can they get healthier

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Yep.

SF has the best roster outside the QB, elite both defensively& offensively, yet you don’t know what you are going to get from Jimmy but I’d have them as the favourites right now.

It’s tough to bet on Dallas with their issues on big games(penalties/Dak).

Brady has a chance but it’s a small chance. Health is the biggest thing for them for the last part of the season. Can they get healthier
So long as SF stays on schedule on offence they will be fine with Jimmy. Only if they fall behind due to whatever combo of special teams play by opposition or turnovers against or come up against a stout run D. That’s when you get concerned. SF can’t afford to abandon the run. Or they have a bunch of D injuries and it becomes a shootout.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Washington tops Atlanta to take over the 7th seed after Jacobs rampaged all over Seattle. Both conferences now have a clear demarcation line of playoff contenders: the top 9 in the AFC and top 8 in the NFC. Not to say someone outside couldn't make a run, but in the NFC only Detroit and Atlanta doesn't have 8 losses yet among those teams. Of course, with Atlanta, someone has to win the NFC South...meanwhile, Chicago faces the axe with a loss to Green Bay and a Seattle win.

AFTER WEEK 12: (f - Eliminated from first round bye contention, d- Eliminated from division contention)
1. Philadelphia - 10-1
2. Minnesota - 9-2
3. San Francisco - 7-4 (Leads NFC West) (Holds H2H tiebreaker over SEA)
4. Tampa Bay - 5-6 (Leads NFC South)
5. Dallas - 8-3
6. NY Giants - 7-4
7. Washington - 7-5
8. Seattle - 6-5
9. Atlanta - 5-7
10. Detroit - 4-7
11. f-Green Bay - 4-8 (ARZ is eliminated from 3-way tiebreaker by conference record, holds Strength of Victory tiebreaker over CAR. NO eliminated from tiebreaker by CAR))
12. f-Arizona - 4-8 (Owns H2H tiebreaker over CAR, NO eliminated from tiebreaker by CAR)
13. f-Carolina - 4-8 (Holds H2H tiebreaker over NO)
14. f-New Orleans - 4-8
15. f-Los Angeles - 3-8
16. df-Chicago - 3-9

CONTROL OF DESTINY:
- The NY Giants control its own destiny for a wild card birth.
- Seattle controls its own destiny for a wild card birth.

POTENTIAL CHANGES IN CONTROL OF DESTINY IN WEEK 13:
- Washington will lose control of their own destiny for a wild card spot with a loss, SEA win, and SF win.
- Seattle will lose control of their own destiny for a wild card spot with a loss, WSH win, and SF win.
- Seattle will gain control of their own destiny for the NFC West with a win and a SF loss.
- Atlanta will gain control of their own destiny for the NFC South with a win and a TB loss.
- Dallas will gain control of their own destiny for the first round bye and NFC East with a win and a PHI loss.

CLINCHING OR ELIMINATION SCENARIOS IN WEEK 13:
- Philadelphia clinches a playoff spot with a win, WSH loss, SEA loss, and SF loss.
- Minnesota clinches the NFC North with a win and a DET loss.
- Chicago is eliminated from playoff contention with a loss and a SEA win.
- Green Bay is eliminated from NFC North contention with a loss or a MIN win.
- Detroit is eliminated from NFC North contention with a loss and a MIN win.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3