Next year's starting goalie

lumbergh

It was an idea. I didn't say it was a good idea.
Jan 8, 2007
Richmond, VA
I get it but I want to hold Kupari.
He plays pretty good defense compared to other young King forwards, he is good in the dot and was assigned a spot on the PK.
I see him starting as the L4 C , but he should get a chance to play further up if there are injuries.
I feel he could break out.
Would rather sign Korpi for like a mil cheaper and not give anything up
I agree, but you don't get a Vezina-level #1 goalie for nothing. The Kings could offer up JAD, Kupari, Fagemo, Madden, Thomas, Lias Andersson, any choice of ELC guys on the cusp of making the roster and needing to pass waivers. Out of these I would choose Kupari as having the highest potential if I were Boston.

Boston has all of 7 signed forwards with <$5M cap space, so just to even make it to 12 forwards they need cheap forwards making <$1M.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
I agree, but you don't get a Vezina-level #1 goalie for nothing. The Kings could offer up JAD, Kupari, Fagemo, Madden, Thomas, Lias Andersson, any choice of ELC guys on the cusp of making the roster and needing to pass waivers. Out of these I would choose Kupari as having the highest potential if I were Boston.

Boston has all of 7 signed forwards with <$5M cap space, so just to even make it to 12 forwards they need cheap forwards making <$1M.
Wow, I see you angle.
I like it.

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
If LA doesn't sign Korpisalo over the next week or two maybe LA makes a play for Martin Jones the ex-Heir apparent?And what about Jonathan Bernier? MacKenzie Blackwood or Scott Wedgewood?

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
Don't like it.
BIdding wars and left overs.
Other teams steering your destiny.
I think there will be lots of good deals to be had with the lack of cap space available for the number of players available this off-season. Hopefully the Kings take advantage of this.

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
I think there will be lots of good deals to be had with the lack of cap space available for the number of players available this off-season. Hopefully the Kings take advantage of this.
A good point but still a maybe.
You could sign Korpi and still make another trade and get something FA, if it turns out that way.
Or you could hold 3 and waive Copley.
He could get taken in waivers or he is back to where he started with us.
Third string emergency call up, mentoring Portillo, another big body tender, in the AHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad