Next season's "Rookies" to possibly make the team!

Disappointed EP40

Jan 13, 2015
With all these guys probably being gone (for high draft picks I hope)
I could honestly see multiple guys make it next year! and the signing Lucic..
I have a feeling he's gonna pull a LeBron James and come back to his home town and fix his image!

giphy.gif

He's garbage.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
The most important rookie to make the team next year?...it's no contest...Travis Green as a rookie NHL coach....please!:handclap:

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
Wondering about Grenier myself. There has been improvement in his game over the last few years. Could it be time to graduate this player? Or, is he just not good enough?

He has the tools and the offensive mindset. Is defensively improved. Could be worth a look now...

StIllmatic

Mar 27, 2010
Vancouver
Wondering about Grenier myself. There has been improvement in his game over the last few years. Could it be time to graduate this player? Or, is he just not good enough?

He has the tools and the offensive mindset. Is defensively improved. Could be worth a look now...

Honestly, Jensen's play has improved this year and if he keeps improving he may contend for a spot next year. Although if he has a year left on his ELC after this season it would be better to leave him in the AHL because of the lack of room on the roster.

IComeInPeace

Jun 16, 2009
LA
Subban is barely an AHL caliber player right now.

Shinkaruk and Gaunce are good bets, but might get enough games this season to not be considered rookies next year.

That leaves us with Mr Pedan.

He should be a good bet to be a regular on our roster next season, unless he gets knuckled into retirement in The A this season.
Please stop fighting kid.
We know you are good at it, but your melon is mush.

fancouver

Jan 15, 2009
Vancouver
Shinkaruk with 10 goals in 12 games. When's the last time our prospects did something like that in the past 5 years?

He makes the team with Gaunce and Pedan.

Sedin - Sedin - Hansen
Lucic - McCann - Virtanen
Shinkaruk - Horvat - Burrows
Gaunce - Sutter - Dorsett

Edler - Tanev
Hutton - UFA
Sbisa - Pedan

Markstrom
Miller

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad