Next coach to fall

Narow

Nov 11, 2016
If this board would get to choose im pretty sure Maurice would be in a hot seat

trckrdr

Jan 31, 2013
I've been thinking it'd be Maurice all season, but the Jets seem to be the most firing-averse team in the NHL. I'll say Julien.

JetsWillFly4Ever

May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Should be Maurice. Why are Tampa fans so sour on Cooper now?

Honest question, he has seemed to have a lot of success there aside from this season.

Lurch

Apr 11, 2011
Central PA / Central Florida
SY's comments notwithstanding it should be Jon Cooper. With the team they have and several vets taking a discount this year for a Stanley Cup run; not making the playoffs should be terminal for his career. Coupling this with the way he managed Drouin I can't believe he has a job at this point.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Should be Maurice. Why are Tampa fans so sour on Cooper now?

Honest question, he has seemed to have a lot of success there aside from this season.

1. Cooper is a horrible coach, but I don't want to get into that on this thread.
2. Maurice and Cooper both need to be fired immediately, for the sake of their teams. On paper, the Bolts should sit in a top-5 spot in the league, and the Jets should be a borderline playoff squad. Instead, both are tire fires, due to poor coaching.

Werenski

Dec 24, 2016
Jared Bednar, sure it's his 1st year and Avs were never a great team to begin with, but at least they could score.

They're dead last this year in goals, next closest team is the high flying Coyotes with 17 more goals then them.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Insert your team's coach who you dislike.

With that said, I hope Blashill is gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad