One could say. Let’s try and at least *split* those wins
1671123928685.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Some of the guesses in this pole are already wrong 2 games in. OP he had Oil going 8-1-1. So far its 0-1-1 in the EASY games. Doesn't look like its going to be a great 10 game stretch. I had 6-4, thats optimistic at this point.

• Wow

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Some of the guesses in this pole are already wrong 2 games in. OP he had Oil going 8-1-1. So far its 0-1-1 in the EASY games. Doesn't look like its going to be a great 10 game stretch. I had 6-4, thats optimistic at this point.
I had 5-4-1, even that’s not looking good. Didn’t feel good at all with the way we’ve been playing. 7-3 in last 10 was an illusion.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I had 5-4-1, even that’s not looking good. Didn’t feel good at all with the way we’ve been playing. 7-3 in last 10 was an illusion.
Definitely. Just remembering that the last 7-3 stretch contained games where we tied with 5secs left and won in OT and another that we came from behind 3 goals and won in regulation. Both very unlikely results and we got lucky in both. Without which we were .500 in that stretch. No basis to believe the club was suddenly going to drive over clubs.

Reactions: bellagiobob

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Hey!!! We can rattle off 8 in a row and I’ll be quite correct - thank you very much! :laugh:

Seriously I got caught up in the pinnacle of the Oilers belief feedback loop.

818E3765-57EC-4E3B-9DF3-36D5E514C901.jpeg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Hey!!! We can rattle off 8 in a row and I’ll be quite correct - thank you very much! :laugh:

Seriously I got caught up in the pinnacle of the Oilers belief feedback loop.

View attachment 623416
Wasn't trying to ride you just thought it was funny that you are on the we need the right coach bandwagon and calling 8-1-1 at same time. I try not to get lower or higher than the Oil. Those are extreme place to be. ;)

• Haha

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Wasn't trying to ride you just thought it was funny that you are on the we need the right coach bandwagon and calling 8-1-1 at same time. I try not to get lower or higher than the Oil. Those are extreme place to be. ;)

When you’re at the peak of Mount Oilerhope the air gets a little thin and impacts your logical thought. Next time stop me before I chew off a finger.

• Haha
Reactions: Drivesaitl

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
When you’re at the peak of Mount Oilerhope the air gets a little thin and impacts your logical thought. Next time stop me before I chew off a finger.
I tried to stop you. You mumbled something about surging off to the summit with an ominous storm approaching. I sent out the search party though to look for you and you're OK and everything. ;) Watch out there could still be signs of hypoxia though. heh

• Haha

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Win 1 maybe 2 games.

This team is going nowhere.

0-1-1 to start the 10 game stretch.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Amazing what 2 games does. What's your take of the boards temperature now?;)
and thats truly what its like in Oil Country. It feels like trying to keep an even keel in the North sea storms. My saying is this team is never as good or bad as it appears at any given time. Sometimes I hold to that.

Win 1 maybe 2 games.

This team is going nowhere.

0-1-1 to start the 10 game stretch.
Team seems easily satisfied even putting 2 wins together. Seems like no winning streaks staked out to speak of and when they are had through flukes like tying a game with 4 secs left or coming back 3 goals against the fall down Rangers.

Reactions: Stoneman89

Rpenny

Feb 23, 2019
only 2 wins since this thread was started with loses to Vancouver, Nashville, Dallas Eakins, and St Louis. All 4 teams who are behind us in the standings. Earning 2 loser pts as well. We play Calgary, Seattle and the Peg to finish up the year. Considering how bad we played against Vancouver? I have a problem with those games and our chances of winning. Unless the team get their stuff together during this short break. The next 3 games maybe the season for us

Let's make this a good December for once. 8-2
Needed to email the oiler players that plan. they did not get the message

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad