5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
First 10: 7-3-0
Second 10: 3-7-0
Last 10: 7-3-0

Up and down like a toilet seat said our GM last year. Toilet seat should stay up for the next 10 games.

Here is a rundown of the next 10, in order:

StL home
Ducks home (afternoon game)
Nashville away
Dallas away
Vancouver home
Calgary away
Seattle away
Winnipeg home (2nd of a back to back, dreaded New Years Eve game)
Seattle home
Islanders home

6 out of 10 at home, games pretty much every other day which seems to get the Oilers in a groove and only 1 back to back which is a road/home whereas Winnipeg will have a day between games.

Foegle should be coming back shortly (unless he is dead and the Oilers aren't saying anything), maybe McLeod as well? Hopefully Campbells game continues to improve and he isn't costing us games in this 10.

Given our opponents and no more major injuries, we should be able to run at least another 7-3, and perhaps even as high as a 9-1 (we never win in Dallas).

I am going to say 8 wins, 8-1-1 on a nice Christmas holiday heater.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

Up and down like a toilet seat said our GM last year. Toilet seat should stay up for the next 10 games.

StL home
Nashville away
Dallas away
Vancouver home
Calgary away
Seattle away
Seattle home
Islanders home

6 out of 10 at home, games pretty much every other day which seems to get the Oilers in a groove and only 1 back to back which is a road/home whereas Winnipeg will have a day between games.

Foegle should be coming back shortly (unless he is dead and the Oilers aren't saying anything), maybe McLeod as well? Hopefully Campbells game continues to improve and he isn't costing us games in this 10.

Given our opponents and no more major injuries, we should be able to run at least another 7-3, and perhaps even as high as a 9-1 (we never win in Dallas).

StL home W
Ducks home (afternoon game) W
Nashville away W
Dallas away L
Vancouver home W
Calgary away L
Seattle away L
Winnipeg home (2nd of a back to back, dreaded New Years Eve game) L
Seattle home W
Islanders W

6-4

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
StL home W
Ducks home (afternoon game) W
Nashville away W
Dallas away L
Vancouver home W
Calgary away L
Seattle away L
Winnipeg home (2nd of a back to back, dreaded New Years Eve game) L
Seattle home W
Islanders W

6-4

You didn’t vote in the pole.

3 game losing streak!!!

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
I voted win all 10 but my actual best guess:
StL home -Loss
Ducks home (afternoon game) - Win
Nashville away - Win
Dallas away - Loss
Vancouver home - Win
Calgary away - Win
Seattle away - Loss
Winnipeg home (2nd of a back to back, dreaded New Years Eve game) - Blowout loss
Seattle home - Win
Islanders home - Win

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022

StL home
Nashville away
Dallas away
Vancouver home
Calgary away
Seattle away
Seattle home
Islanders home

They said Mcloed was weeks away last week.

The Oilers should have a winning record in these ten games

Ken Holland - "McLoed and Kane are basically deadline day acquisitions we got early" he he

I think the Oilers go 5 wins, a few losses, and an OTL

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
StL home - W
Ducks home - W
Nashville away - W
Dallas away - L
Vancouver home - W
Calgary away - W
Seattle away - W
Winnipeg home - L
Seattle home - W
Islanders home - L

Reasonable Oil Fan

Oct 7, 2022
In the Real World
This is the soft part in our schedule, that we have been waiting for all year. I think we can easily win 8 and anything less will be disappointing. It will mean the difference between resting our stars a little in preparation for the playoffs and battling to get in only to be spent by the time the playoffs start.

bone

5-14-6-1
Jun 24, 2003
Edmonton
Visit site

StL home
Nashville away
Dallas away
Vancouver home
Calgary away
Seattle away
Seattle home
Islanders home

Interesting how the bolded part coming into the season was thought to be a nice little easy stretch of schedule post-Christmas, but now looks to be a pretty difficult and important sequence.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I'll say 7-3.

Both Woody and Nurse will say we played unbelievable in the 3 losses.

Amazing what a week does. I came to visit this place a week ago and everyone was in a desperate rage to fire everyone. Next 10 games looks pretty good.
Wait till the next loss, lol. The knives will be out.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Every single one of these games are winnable games. Dallas and the Islanders likely give us problems, but we should have a nice run in the next 10. Some of these games we absolutley can't lose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad