Sep 27, 2013
Kenosha, WI
AthleticSaneAztecant-size_restricted.gif

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
There's very little doubt how Roddy has influenced the team. The younger guys especially just show up year after year in better shape for the most part. It's definitely a game changer when your head coach can actually outwork you in every way.
Rod is great. But Necas has always been a workout freak, too. I remember reading a piece the year of his draft that he would travel a couple of hours daily as a teen to workout with his trainer. He’d be doing the same thing even if Rod wasn’t the coach.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Rod is great. But Necas has always been a workout freak, too. I remember reading a piece the year of his draft that he would travel a couple of hours daily as a teen to workout with his trainer. He’d be doing the same thing even if Rod wasn’t the coach.
True, a lot of younger players have it in them just to make the NHL. But there's for sure no Scott Darlings, Anthony Stewarts, Alex Semins, Jiri Tlustys showing up to camp anymore. I honestly wish I could see Brindy's reaction to any player who did show up out of shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad