News Article: News & Notes XXXI: What the Fau... Foegele Will Happen This Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
I for one am ready to challenge this in the Supreme Court, even if it means counting every last hanging Chad.
crazylarose.png

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
my wife works at the Princess Margaret hospital here, and given what I know from her work, I really really really hope for the best for the Big Rig. he might have a tough few months ahead of him.
The info is a bit vague, a mass in the stomach doesn’t tell us much. Thoughts and prayers to Mike and his people.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
The info is a bit vague, a mass in the stomach doesn’t tell us much. Thoughts and prayers to Mike and his people.
right. and I'm trying to be careful not to speculate. but what I do know about this sort of situation makes me really hope that things go well when he gets back to Raleigh and starts treatment. the fact that they mention him having surgery almost immediately is part of why I'm phrasing it the way I am.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
right. and I'm trying to be careful not to speculate. but what I do know about this sort of situation makes me really hope that things go well when he gets back to Raleigh and starts treatment. the fact that they mention him having surgery almost immediately is part of why I'm phrasing it the way I am.
Agreed. The top few things I can think of that would involve immediate surgery are very serious. Hoping for the best.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Can only hope its benign - which does happen. I've had two friends with stomach tumors. One of them was benign and removed by surgery - but it was 12 pounds. The other friend was not so fortunate. His was the size of a golf ball, but the size of a football 2 weeks later. He was dead a month after diagnosis.

Hope things turn out for the best. I like that dude.

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
Can only hope its benign - which does happen. I've had two friends with stomach tumors. One of them was benign and removed by surgery - but it was 12 pounds. The other friend was not so fortunate. His was the size of a golf ball, but the size of a football 2 weeks later. He was dead a month after diagnosis.

Hope things turn out for the best. I like that dude.

my MIL just got a benign test result, prayers for Mike to get the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad