News Article: News & Notes XXXI: What the Fau... Foegele Will Happen This Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
CockKnocker.jpg

HEY KIDS! IT'S
DOUG
HAMILTON!
[APPLAUSE]

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I think it’s why he’s a bad teammate, lol.

I think it’s just him messing with people.
It makes him exactly like all the guys I used to play with. Standard hockey dbag with overgrown salad under a baseball hat, and your nuts are never safe around them. If we were drinking you couldn’t walk five feet without getting popped, ten if we were sober. The standard move was getting knocked when you fell for a fake high five. Lots of work was put into doing it in moments were there’s no way you would fake it, yet you did anyways. Years later I automatically have a hand down there in a permanent block position, I get caught doing it when I see those guys. It’s like ptsd. Especially high fives. If you high five me I’ve got one hand for you, one hand blocking down low for me.

I love that he’s like that. He’s ironically “one of the guys” more than you’d expect.

Last edited:

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Huh. Never thought i’d be the old man screaming about too many apps at the ripe old age of 25, but here we are.

It’s a must in Atlanta, where CFA accounts for at least 10% of meals. You get points for a lot of free stuff, and if you download it, many stores will just download coupons for free stuff directly onto your app as you walk in (assuming location services are on).

I resisted for a long time, but couldn’t hold out forever bc the company I work for actually built the app. Now that I have it I love it.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
News: It’s my displeasure to announce that the closest CFA to me in Durham had no clue about the free sandwich promo.

Note: Still bought one anyways.

Long time ago I tried the Biscuit thing at a Bojangles near Hickory.

"What in the world is a Carolina Hurricanes?"

"Hockey? How they play that when it don't get cold here?"

"I didn't know Charlotte had a Hockey team!"

So yeah, I got the biscuit.

robbieberns

Feb 23, 2016
Raleigh, NC
Long time ago I tried the Biscuit thing at a Bojangles near Hickory.

"What in the world is a Carolina Hurricanes?"

"Hockey? How they play that when it don't get cold here?"

"I didn't know Charlotte had a Hockey team!"

So yeah, I got the biscuit.
Haha, I had the same interaction outside of Asheville a few years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad