News Article: News & Notes XXXI: What the Fau... Foegele Will Happen This Season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
I really hope Dougie isn’t going around cup-checking random Hurricane employees. just the thought that it happened that one time after he was 1st star vs Tampa is pretty uncomfortable already.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I think the Caps media is a bit like George Constanza always trying for the jerk store comeback.

What makes it even more fun is apparently every Caps fan on Twitter is like 11 years old because their only rejoinder is always something like "Oh yeah, come back and see us when you win a Cup!" and I'm like...uh....dude....I hate to be the bearer of bad news but

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
What makes it even more fun is apparently every Caps fan on Twitter is like 11 years old because their only rejoinder is always something like "Oh yeah, come back and see us when you win a Cup!" and I'm like...uh....dude....I hate to be the bearer of bad news but

Before Dundon some Caps fan was always leaving snarky comments in the Canes Tweets about Quebec and relocation. Funny thing is, when someone sent him a clear picture of the then Verizon Center damn near half empty during a Caps game circa 2007 (right after they rebranded the logo and colors) he went away and was never seen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad