News & Notes XLII: Consolidation Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
To quote the one guy who is in my same group and married to a dude. How do people expect to be treated the same as others and normal when the way they act is a HUGE outlier and not remotely norm. Having parades where you dance around in leather and make out in the street isn't normal. It's provocative, and they get a provocative response.

Just like in the gun community you have the leave me a lone types, and the ones who want to OC and AR15 at the local 4th of july parade. The provocateurs ruin it for everyone.
Yep, there are a small percentage of people that are doing things simply to provoke, but there's also a bunch of people just looking for something to be offended about.

And the problem is now with social media, the outliers get more air time. Look at the pictures Negan posted. Those aren't the norm and a tiny fraction of the LGBTQ community, but they get spread all over social media, many times by people who are looking for something to be offended about.

Like you said about the gun community as well. Look at the Christmas card photos of politicians and their families holding AR15s. It's meant to provoke people and if not for social media, nobody would have seen it except who they sent the card to. I bet they never would have taken that photo if not for social media. And like the above example, there are people just looking to be offended by it as well.

And speaking of what they are doing to children, is it right to be sensationalizing AR15s for 10 year olds? If you tell a parent that, you'll get "mind your own business", yet those same parents want to tell other parents not to take their kid to a gay pride parade or not to let their kid go to a drag story hour.

A real life example of someone just looking to be offended/outraged: a friend of mine was complaining to me about the trans clothing in Target. I said to her, "How did you even notice it? I go to target for specific things and have never even noticed that".

Her response: "I don't shop at target."

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
When State Governments stop trying to actively prevent Gay and Lesbian couples from getting married via a CIVIL contract in the name of "religious freedom" I'll take the W.

When those same State Governments stop trying to actively prevent those same couples from adopting children into a loving home and get them out of a broken foster system, I'll take the W.
When state governments stop trying to disarm good normal folks, I'll take the W.

In spite of "may issue" being declared unconstitutional they still try and find ways around it

See how that works?

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007

1708892212765.jpeg

Scary accurate.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
How is everyone feeling about Drury as the “2C” right now?

Need an upgrade or he is doing the job?
He is worse offensively than KK but a better skater that allows him to cover Necas & Buntings defensive issues. But his offense has an uptick lately because he is playing with 2 scorers.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
So no then, got it.

So did we make the 3rd round with trocheck or kk as our 2C?
Your takes suck, and you make excuses for KK and Orlov incessantly. I literally take zero stock in anything you have to say whatsoever. Our opinions on literally everything are like oil and water, and you're an irritant, and background noise to me as much as I am to you. If you think we wouldn't be better off with Trochek right now, then you're the only one. But keep doing long math to explain to me how that money is better spent on someone who takes ECHL quality slappers form the dots on breakaways while earning nearly 8M a year.

Did we get swept in the ECF with KK as our 2c?

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Your takes suck, and you make excuses for KK and Orlov incessantly. I literally take zero stock in anything you have to say whatsoever. Our opinions on literally everything are like oil and water, and you're an irritant, and background noise to me as much as I am to you. If you think we wouldn't be better off with Trochek right now, then you're the only one. But keep doing long math to explain to me how that money is better spent on someone who takes ECHL quality slappers form the dots on breakaways while earning nearly 8M a year.

Did we get swept in the ECF with KK as our 2c?
Did we make it to 4 OT ECF games with trockeck or no? I couldn’t here you.

Speaking of your terrible takes, orlov was really good again tonight. I get you don’t take any stock in it. That is completely fine based on your takes.

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Did we make it to 4 OT ECF games with trockeck or no? I couldn’t here you.

Speaking of your terrible takes, orlov was really good again tonight. I get you don’t take any stock in it. That is completely fine based on your takes.
Good? He maybe had one noticable defenisve play and a good keep. And was a minus 1. LMAO

He f***ing sucks. I sat in 336 last night and watched him take an ECHL quality slapper on a f***ing break. The entire lower half of the section was booing and jerring at him. To quote the black dude in the aho jersey 4 seats over from me "It's literally all he has, at least it wasn't into someone's skates"
He ices that shit by being a lazy ass pivot and damn near injuring himself sticking his knee out to keep from getting smoked.

G A R B A G E.

TDA has as many goals in half as many games, and is twice the passer. f***ing orlov can't even exist on the PP. He has to be babysat just like TDA.

f*** Orlov.

Your take is really that we "made it to" those games? ONE f***ING GOAL. ONE. Keep defending KK and Orlov. You're running out of allies.

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
The one that tries hard is you. I've never seen someone make so many excuses for trash play here.

But its GREAT knowing that you watch everything I post and just HAVE to comment. Means I'm over the target.

Boys, boys. Calm down.

It seems like there’s really only two options here. Up to you guys whether you’ll be mature enough to pick the right one. You can either sit here and hate each other… Orlov each other. Sit with that for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad