News From Around The League - Part XXXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
After seeing Yakupov and Tarasenko play it makes me wonder who is going to be the next super star of the early 90s generation? Who are the great Canadians? RNH? lulz.

apice3*

It's Crosby's league until he retires.

In terms of other star power, it's still kind of early to tell. Not even half the 90's decade has been drafted yet. I think we're up to 94 now. Landeskog is probably the best 90s guy playing right now.

Getzo5

The Punisher
Feb 13, 2010
Presov, SVK
mueller.jpg

Dat flow.

DevilsAnimal*

After seeing Yakupov and Tarasenko play it makes me wonder who is going to be the next super star of the early 90s generation? Who are the great Canadians? RNH? lulz.

Tavares
Hodgson
Pietrangelo
Kane
Stamkos
Eberle
Duchene
Seguin
Skinner
Nugent-Hopkins
Huberdeau
Strome
Couturier

also Henrique

NJDevilsZG

I'll drive team bus
Nov 3, 2010
Zagreb, Croatia
Just checked scoreboard :laugh::laugh: Puck Farise with a pair of goals and Minny lost that game :laugh:
Hope he sees similar events for next decade and never so much as sniffs the Cup again

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
DarrenDreger: Veteran free agent Jason Arnott believed to be en route to NYC. Rangers and Arnott exploring mutural interest in signing. #TSN

downtown56

Mar 5, 2008
DarrenDreger: Arnott and NYR agree to contract. 1 year. Cap hit around $1.6 -$1.7. Contract being finalized now. Arnott en route to NYC.

Oroku Saki*

Now I have to hate him for the rest of the year. My first jersey ever was an Arnott one.

Oroku Saki*

I wonder if they use him on the point on the PP. That could spell trouble with how slow he is.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Arnott's done pretty much. He was pretty washed up last I saw him, but he wasn't exactly healthy either.

apice3*

arnott will prob be the center on the PP with richards and del zero on point. Arnott is solid at faceoffs and is a big body in front. Other than that i dont see where he contributes. Hes slow as balls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad