News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2021-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
The Rags won’t need Casey Czikas anymore lol.

He was never signing there anyway. If he was going anywhere it was TOR. I think these days with the state of both teams there is enough animosity that nobody will sign with the other as a UFA unless we are talking fringe NHLers on marginal deals

Reactions: MJF

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
He's a UFA but well worth a 7th

But doesn't Seattle also have the rights to negotiate with Goodrow, as a UFA, and if they sign him then that is their pick from the Rags?

Seattle should be targeting him, since the Rags don't have much else to offer in terms of quality, expansion eligible players.

BTrotts19

May 17, 2013
LI, NY
But doesn't Seattle also have the rights to negotiate with Goodrow, as a UFA, and if they sign him then that is their pick from the Rags?

Seattle should be targeting him, since the Rags don't have much else to offer in terms of quality, expansion eligible players.

Think i saw the Rags have already signed him

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
If Seattle calls the bluff and takes Price... that would be crazy. Now I want to see it happen.
Another expansion team gifted a stud goalie.

I’ll laugh my ass off if Montreal gets stuck woth Jake Allen as their #1 goalie.

Reactions: Throttle

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Another expansion team gifted a stud goalie.

I’ll laugh my ass off if Montreal gets stuck woth Jake Allen as their #1 goalie.
He’s so mediocre, I just don’t get any fear of Seattle taking him.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
When he’s hot, he’s one of the best in the world. But he’s not as hot as often as he used to be…

I think he's been one of the most overrated goalies his entire career. When most goalies are hot they're unbeatable.

Reactions: bigtim1988

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
I think Price to Seattle could be a huge mistake by bergevin but he usually ends up winning most of his wacky antics. we shall see

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I think Price to Seattle could be a huge mistake by bergevin but he usually ends up winning most of his wacky antics. we shall see

I think it would be devastating for that team in the short term. Price was a big reason they made the finals, how are they supposed to compete without a real #1 going forward? Allen ain't it.

Reactions: ShiroganeKvasha30

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
When he’s hot, he’s one of the best in the world. But he’s not as hot as often as he used to be…
Sure, but STL never got anywhere bc he just couldn’t deliver. He’s a big whatever at that price and unreliable as a starter. MON doesn’t get to the Finals with Allen.

Reactions: ShiroganeKvasha30

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
I think it would be devastating for that team in the short term. Price was a big reason they made the finals, how are they supposed to compete without a real #1 going forward? Allen ain't it.
If they let go of price then its a dumbass move on the habs end. then again, they're EXPECTING that the Kraken don't take him on the pricetag alone, same for someone like Duchene or Tarasenko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad