News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2018-19 Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
He must have been desperate to get back into coaching. Oilers need a lot more than a new coach. Blues are a much better job. I guess that job is going to Q.
The Oilers are Hitchcock’s home town team and he does get to coach McDavid so those are some pluses. But the biggest thing they need is to fire Chiarelli.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Didn't help you last week. :) (sorry couldn't resist)

The last two weeks have been a bloodbath for me. Did you see how many guys I had on IR?! :help: I think had five on IR and two day to day at one point recently. Going to get creamed again this week. :(

crasherino

May 9, 2013
Expect nothing less from him. He’s so great.

I hope someone juxtaposes the reception Travis gets next to Pajama Boy. People will inevitably say that Islanders fans are just A-holes about players who leave. That's simply not the case. I can't remember when Calgary is coming in, but hopefully I make it for that game and he's playing.

He made it known (discreetly) that he would like to move on. He gave the team a heads up (turns out some other team screwed him/us but that's another story) and let us recoup some assets.

Reactions: PWJunior

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Was only a matter of time before Mclellan was fired. Should’ve hired Q, think he’d do well w that roster.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
The funny part is Hamonic requested a trade and we still love him. Just goes to show it’s not us being petty. It’s 100% Becuse of Pajama boys actions and the way he left.
I hope someone juxtaposes the reception Travis gets next to Pajama Boy. People will inevitably say that Islanders fans are just A-holes about players who leave. That's simply not the case. I can't remember when Calgary is coming in, but hopefully I make it for that game and he's playing.

He made it known (discreetly) that he would like to move on. He gave the team a heads up (turns out some other team screwed him/us but that's another story) and let us recoup some assets.

lazycop

Dave's not here.
Mar 25, 2006
The difference between Hamonic and that P.O.S is simple for me. One always wore his heart on his sleeve and was 100% authentic and genuine.
The other guy was a phony, plain and simple.
Hamonic deserves 10X the video tribute as the other guy. He was a class act, and it appears he still is.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Was only a matter of time before Mclellan was fired. Should’ve hired Q, think he’d do well w that roster.

I think Quenville gets entirely too much credit. I don't think he added that much to a STACKED Blackhawks team for much of the last decade. And as soon as you saw the Hawks develop a few holes they dropped quick, and none of Q'Villes "coaching" helped a lick. Still with that lineup Chicago should be better.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Meanwhile across the river Pavel Zacha is back. That week he spent in Binghamton has done wonders for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad