News and Notes XV: Get Well Soon Nestrasil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
i watched this once:

bdf52d1070ca88162e178f449a9e5d41.jpg

no i am v afraid to have sex

:scared::eek:

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
My wife's birth control methods aren't news and noteworthy? Look at you, get a little pre-draft hype and it's already going to your head. You're gonna be the Daigle of the draft (sorry s1c2).

caniac247

Nov 1, 2006
Raleigh
Speaking of bleeding/being bled...STH renwals going out today via e-mail.

Just got mine. So prices either froze or decreased for renewals. And we are no longer season ticket holders (STH) but season ticket members (STM). They also included a 3-star rating (1, 2, or 3) which you are given based off your tenure, plan size, and seating location. This rating will give you extra benefits and events.

Haven't checked it all out yet, was more concerned about price. My price has stayed the same, so no complaints from me.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
My price was frozen. w00t! Renewed.

I'm a 2-star, because even though I've had my season tickets for 7 years, I've got the cheapest seats in the place. I don't spend enough money to be a 1-star. Fine with me.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
So let's see.
- Team seems to be getting the knack of this whole "drafting" thing.
- Team seems to be developing players well.
- Team seems to be getting the most out of their players.
- Team seems to be forming an identity and a long term plan
- Team focused on the future and actually traded away key players at the deadline, even though they were still competing for a playoff spot.
- Team doesn't raise STH prices to annoy fans after another non-playoff season.

Seems like this management team is figuring this NHL stuff out.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
The time when I'll have the money for season tickets will be the time when I probably won't even be living in this state anymore.
FeelsBadMan

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina
So let's see.
- Team seems to be getting the knack of this whole "drafting" thing.
- Team seems to be developing players well.
- Team seems to be getting the most out of their players.
- Team seems to be forming an identity and a long term plan
- Team focused on the future and actually traded away key players at the deadline, even though they were still competing for a playoff spot.
- Team doesn't raise STH prices to annoy fans after another non-playoff season.

Seems like this management team is figuring this NHL stuff out.

Just for clarification purposes, if you're a partial season ticket holder, your prices were not frozen....at least mine weren't. Also parking prices rose yet again. And they still charge the ****** "handling" fee which is true ******** especially considering the thing is almost all digital.

Other than that I love the direction.....would think that they'd:

1. explore more promotions throughout the season
2. offer a couple of smaller (4-6 games) options at the beginning of the year instead of at Xmas when they realize they are floundering attendance-wise.

caniac247

Nov 1, 2006
Raleigh
Just for clarification purposes, if you're a partial season ticket holder, your prices were not frozen....at least mine weren't. Also parking prices rose yet again. And they still charge the ****** "handling" fee which is true ******** especially considering the thing is almost all digital.

On the parking, if full season, they remained the same ($10). But for the 22-game and 11-game plans they did go up by $1 and $2. Still cheaper than $15, but I can see it being an annoyance to the mini plan holders. They did seem to give more perks to a full season, which is understandable.

The star rating thing and the extra benefits/events will be interesting to see. My time (2002) and location (lower level sideline) got me a first star. woot woot.

Cane mutiny

Ahoy_Aho
Sep 5, 2006
Got the bill for my STH renewal already. :amazed: Is it just me, or does it get earlier every year? At least prices didn't seem to go up this year, not sure about parking as it wasn't listed on my bill.

Edit: thanks for the parking info canicac247.

Last edited:

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Got the bill for my STH renewal already. :amazed: Is it just me, or does it get earlier every year? At least prices didn't seem to go up this year, not sure about parking as it wasn't listed on my bill.

Edit: thanks for the parking info canicac247.

It's actually later this year than last year. Last year you had to renew by 3/13 to be able to go to the STH BBQ and 30 Prizes in 30 Days started on 3/6.

ONO94

Jan 18, 2010
Seems like this is a new sports business trend that American teams are starting to copy from Europe. I'm a NY Red Bulls STH and this season they did the same thing. Season ticket holders are now "Red Members".

Yeah....somebody should tell them--that doesn't sound good. Too much like a side effect of the movie mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad