News and Notes XIV: Leading the NHL in Fifths per Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
What he said. I think Stone is still the best in the game based on limited viewing and the stats, but he's not twice as prolific as the next best. That's dumb.

I may be misinterpreting what he said....but I don't think that's what he said.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
Hey, I'm back again here for Faulk. Is there no actual time table for him coming back?

Pretty much. There is zero reason for them to push him at all. I wouldn't be shocked if they shut him down for the season (but I'm sure he'll want to play when able).

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
He's not even listed as "day to day" as he was while the Canes were still in the hunt, he's now listed as "Week to week" on the Canes website.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Thanks for the update. What the hell could of happened that would allow him to come back, play, and then go out again?

He really wasn't even close to 100% when he played. He was slow and tentative. We've been told it's an ankle injury so our "guess" is that he gave it a try to see if he could "gut it out", but couldn't so they shut him down.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Ugh, that sucks. Thanks for the info guys. I'm so close to the playoffs for fantasy (last week in the regular season right now) and I'm just outside the last playoff spot. Would of loved to have Faulk for the playoffs.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Ugh, that sucks. Thanks for the info guys. I'm so close to the playoffs for fantasy (last week in the regular season right now) and I'm just outside the last playoff spot. Would of loved to have Faulk for the playoffs.

Is your fantasy team named the hurricanes?

Hockeywatching

May 9, 2015
Nope, was just explaining why I was asking. Hope he has a good and healthy recovery.

It was a hilarious joke. The Canes were also 'just outside the last playoff spot' and 'would have loved to have Faulk' for those games right before the deadline.

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Oh I get it now. I thought I was subtley told to shut the **** up :laugh:. Even if you guys don't make it, you guys have a ton of real good young kids going forward.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
[NEWS] #Canes agree to terms with Andrew Poturalski on a two-year, entry-level contract: http://n.carhur.com/1LbXt0w

Ranks second in NCAA in scoring this season with 52 points (22g, 30a) in 37 games.

Another solid prospect to add to our collection. Maybe this one will have better success than Jeremy Welsh ;)

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
....perhaps if you add in the Storm Squad....except for the dude.

Dudes. Plural. There's Big Mike and then the awkward dude...

578A2509_slide.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad