New York's NHL 12 Fantasy League (CLOSED TO NEW GAME)

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Oh snap good thing I started asking you guys early because we have time that I already feel like I'm trying to pull teeth :laugh:

I just want to mention I hope as we get closer to the game if I ask you guys something that you will actually help me out because otherwise I've been through enough of these where I know this won't last very long.

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
Oh snap good thing I started asking you guys early because we have time that I already feel like I'm trying to pull teeth :laugh:

I just want to mention I hope as we get closer to the game if I ask you guys something that you will actually help me out because otherwise I've been through enough of these where I know this won't last very long.

You want us to... help?

No. :sarcasm:

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I just wanted to make a note that if you aren't interested in the game anymore then please leave now. Don't let it get to the draft and you become inactive. I already have enough stuff to worry about that I don't want to worry about having to babysit people who are inactive.

Please think about it and if you are seriously committed then that's fine but if you aren't then I ask that you please leave now.

So to save me the trouble later down the road.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Alright since we have everyone set to go and I think waiting around will only harm the game more, I am currently attempting to switch out the only member who is having timing issues with someone else.

If I can do this then we can move the start of the draft up and get it started in a couple of days.

Here is my fair warning to everyone: If I can get this to work and we start in a couple of days I will have a roll call in this thread. Should you fail to respond in a day or so when I request the role call, you probably will be replaced.

I'll give everyone a heads up after I talk to this person and get a response from him.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Alright I was able to switch out the last person.

I will send out a PM to everyone letting you know we will have a roll call.

The role call will last until tomorrow night at 12 pm.

If you fail to post, or you message me back saying you don't want to be part of it then you will be replaced.

I will also announce the salary cap tomorrow.

habsman56

Habs&Hoops
Nov 15, 2008
Lots of habsman cap related jealousy in here.

funny-sports-pictures-our-favorite-hockey-player.gif

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
:rangers are here.

I have sent out the PM to everyone.

They have until tomorrow night to post in here.

If they don't they'll be replaced. I'm looking to start either Friday or Saturday.

The first round won't have a time limit but I'll explain that later.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad