New York's NHL 12 Fantasy League (CLOSED TO NEW GAME)

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
You want to relink that chat? BTW Ill probably be sending a good amount of lists since this is when school starts for me :/

JumpierPegasus

Mar 3, 2011
Abbotsford, BC
I'll also be sending a good amount of lists. Not only will I have limited internet but school will also be started... I will also be making a lot of posts from my mobile

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Alright here's the deal GM's:

The game is still scheduled to start around the 25th of August due to a couple of GM's scheduling concerns. We will have 12 people by then. I am perfectly fine with have a 12 person league. However, I have one more qualified person waiting in the wings, so if I can get one more person I may just have the league be a 14 team league. I will not go any higher than 14 though.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
You want to relink that chat? BTW Ill probably be sending a good amount of lists since this is when school starts for me :/

I'll relink the chat once the game is actually underway and will have the chat link on the first page.

I'll also be sending a good amount of lists. Not only will I have limited internet but school will also be started... I will also be making a lot of posts from my mobile

Sending in a lot of lists is fine, but I may need someone to help me out with that since 3 days during the week I don't get home till 5 pm. We will have about a month to get the draft done so I don't mind if we go at a slower pace, we should have plenty of time.

But sending lists is VERY good and will make it easier for me if I am on.

I will be like HC and stress this MULTIPLE times a day. :laugh:

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
A couple of things I want you guys to start considering (I don't want your answers now just start thinking about them so you can have your answers ready for me when I ask).

1) What kind of salary cap do you want for a 12 person league? Or what about if it's a 14 person league?

2) I am considering a different way to determine a winner. I could either (a) just let the person who finishes first in the simulator be the winner at the end of the season or (b) divide the league into a certain number of divisions and based of the results of the simulator at the end of the year we can see who makes the playoffs in each division and then vote for the playoffs.

Just consider both questions and I will ask you guys for a response closer to the beginning of the game.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Alright I still have one more person waiting in the wings that I would like to try to get into this game. I want to see if I can find one more person then we can expand the league to 14 people.

If we can't find that one more person by next week I will stick to the 12 people we already have. I will start uploading the draft board, and we can start laying down the ground work in preparation for the beginning of the game next week. Once I put up the draft board you can start working on trades if you want to. We should then be set to go for the 25th or so.

I will PM all the GM's involved when we're ready to begin.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
:wild please.

Also will be helping NYRKY out with taking lists/helping this thing run smoothly. :handclap:

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Alright guys this is going to be a 14 team league.

We have some technicalities that we need to work out now.

First I want to start with the salary cap. I have an idea of what I want it to be but I will be taking some suggestions. Feel free to post a number or range that you want the salary cap to be at.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
You both aren't close at all.

I was thinking along the lines of 100,000,000.

But with habsman not here anymore that still might not be enough :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad